The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Background

Seamster

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
May 21, 2019
The Rust Belt; MI
I just finished the book. Very eye-opening. And true when I think about it. To summarize it to people I pretty much tell them that the sidewalk is for money-wasters who want to be rich, including those with high incomes; the slow lane is money savers; and the fast lane is a business owner who will retire within 5 years.

Over the past few years I've been buying rental properties. I have 8 which should cashflow around $300 each, but due to all the tenant problems and city taxes, etc., I barely break even. I'd need to buy about 30 to be able to quit my job. The original plan was 15. I have 8.

This book made me realize that the smartphone app I thought of 5 years ago still doesn't exist (on a mass scale, if at all) and that it isn't my idea that's worth a $million, it's the implementation. At this point I bought 3 app books. I'm going to read those then either learn to code or find someone to hire/partner with. I trust myself the most.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...