The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Jacob1993

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 19, 2019
Hello Everybody...
I have read both books and really enjoy the content of this forum so far. I am in the DFW area currently working a corporate job with aspirations of small business ownership in the future. I am currently trying to figure out what industry, etc.

Happy to be here!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
Hi

You probably already have a background in some industry from your job and you should be able to add value there.

What're the reasons to look for a different industry? It's not suitable for a small business?

Welcome to the forum!

Jacob1993

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 19, 2019
Hi

You probably already have a background in some industry from your job and you should be able to add value there.

What're the reasons to look for a different industry? It's not suitable for a small business?

Welcome to the forum!
Right now I work in manufacturing. I am currently looking at things that could improve the process. I have to say though that my heart is pretty set on heavily needed service industries like gutter cleaning, demo/land clearing, septic tank pumping, etc.

I am doing a lot of research into those as well.

Any thoughts?

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
Well, I've used 2 of those services in the past. Had no need for gutter cleaning cause I don't have tall trees on my property.

Definitely can add value there, at least in Ukraine).

Do you have any ideas on improving the manufacturing you're working on?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...