The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Four Years of The Fastlane Forum

Rich_M

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 6, 2019
Hi RHL,

As a newbie on the forum, I am pleased to have found a great new home.
Although MJ said it in his books, I was still contemplating to move towards service. Your remarks as quoted below have made me shift that thinking rapidly.
Thanks for the wake-up-call!

Rich
Focus on a product for sale or rent rather than a service you provide unless you can hire people to do it from day one. Don't make the mistake I did; if you're heavily entangled in the creation and implementation of your productocracy, freedom is slower, and harder, because every little bit you draw back lowers your income and puts freedom farther away. It's super tempting to want a magnitude play because it's faster to start and it might even give you a sort of celebrity feeling (flying out to give lectures, staying in hotels all the time). All that glitters is not gold. Let your packages get on a plane to Ohio or Kentucky while you get on a plane to the Maldives.

With your family.

And without your phone.
Productocracy: Your system has a good day, so you don't have to.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.