The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creating a "Digital Marketing Academy"

Marketing, social media, advertising

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Hey guys, I am an Affiliate Marketer for a ClickFunnels-like software and I get a monthly commission for every month my client is still signed up to the software.

The thing is - I want to retain my Affiliates (and increase my position as an Authority to them to sell future high ticket products).

My Solution - Launching a free "Marketing Academy" where I train them on driving traffic to their sales funnels/websites.

I want to do this via teaching them different marketing strategies which are both paid and free traffic.

Considering doing this via email, membership site, etc.

Any idea on how I can go about this in terms of Structure + Times per week my content is sent out + etc ?

Perhaps there is another biz model out there that I can get inspired from?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rickirl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 6, 2014
Following as this is something on my to-do list also.

Although concentrating on growing my own business is priority #1 right now, the desire to help others prosper is also high on my priority list.

Had considered doing an email-based method of teaching also. Although a membership site built through Clickfunnels may also be another route I go down.

I'd also recommend setting up a Facebook group to start growing your community (it's also a bonus you can offer to your students which will increase perceived value)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.