The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is your favorite Landing Page Builder?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I'm currently using Leadpages.net and it's... adequate. However, I'm switching my shop over from WordPress to Shopify at the moment and looking for a better landing page builder.

Here are the things I need.
  • Intuitive drag and drop builder
  • Customizable - not one size fits all templates
  • Integrates with Shopify obviously
  • Good for building sales funnels
Let me know what ya'll use and like.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
If you find leadpages as just adequate you probably need something like ClickFunnels as that pretty much as all the bells and whistles you could ask for.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
It looks great, but jeeeeeez why are landing page builders so damn expensive!
I know tell me about it! He also has the one click upsell app which works with it, thats another $40 monthly. You can create cheaper work arounds with some of the apps on shopifys app marketplace.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

I guess because if they are used correctly you stand to make a lot of money out of them so you still get a high return on investment. Some would argue that Shopify is expensive considering you could build a WooCommerce store for practically nothing.

I thought Zipify was pretty good value for money but you could look at Divi or Elementor as standalone wordpress platform drag and drop builders. Just host them on a fast WP host and link to the relevant Shopify page.

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
I've played around with a bunch of them, Unbounce is my favorite.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I’ve played briefly with them all and didn’t like any of them.

My current favourite way of creating a landing page is to find examples of ones I want and get a graphic designer to design it and a developer to code it.

What are you trying to do? Sell from the page? Get someone’s email address?

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
I guess because if they are used correctly you stand to make a lot of money out of them so you still get a high return on investment. Some would argue that Shopify is expensive considering you could build a WooCommerce store for practically nothing.

I thought Zipify was pretty good value for money but you could look at Divi or Elementor as standalone wordpress platform drag and drop builders. Just host them on a fast WP host and link to the relevant Shopify page.

^^^ This! Divi is a one time fee of about $230 and pairs nicely with WooCommerce.

mattsteinman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 13, 2019
Michigan
What's the reason to go from Shopify from Wordpress?

IMO you are going into a world of limiting yourself within the Shopify realm. Wordpress gives you pretty much endless possibilities on your site. I guess it also all depends on what your strategy is.

I currently using both ClickFunnels and Thrive Architect (for Wordpress). Thrive is basically the ClickFunnels version for Wordpress and honestly, might be my favorite landing page builder. It's much cheaper than ClickFunnels and offers a wide range of pre-built templates for you.

On the other hand, ClickFunnels allows you to get your landing pages up super quick. You can have a landing page set up within an hour or 2 of purchasing a brand new domain (as long as the domain propagates quickly).

ClickFunnels also has one of the best affiliate programs around, so you could possibly get your monthly membership cost to ClickFunnels paid for, through affiliate marketing.

Both are very good options, I use both, and would recommend both.

ideasunlimited1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Mar 21, 2019
Houston
Would you all recommend landing pages for all businesses? Just asking because we have a company website, but I don't know if a landing page would increase traffic or opportunities for sales.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Would you all recommend landing pages for all businesses? Just asking because we have a company website, but I don't know if a landing page would increase traffic or opportunities for sales.
Landing pages increase relevancy and conversions.

Who is more likely to convert, a customer searching “Austin Emergency Plumber” and hits a generic “Best Plumber In Texas” website...

OR

A customer who searches the same, yet hits a landing page “Emergency Plumber In Austin TX. Call Now.”

Landing pages = sniper rifle

Website = shotgun

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I consider a landing page as the page people land on when they click an ad, or when they click a link in your email, or when you tell them to type in the URL. Simple as that.

Now the question becomes: what’s the best page I can send this particular person to?

D

Deleted50669

H
Having deep insight into the development process now, I see that most of the costs are with their data analytics. The landing page alone should be dirt cheap, even if it has features like email mgmt and responsiveness. $40 a month without the add on services would be theft.

mattsteinman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 13, 2019
Michigan
It can be used for any online business, including e-commerce. The power is in order bumps, upsells, and downsells. Extremely powerful for increasing revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickirl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 6, 2014
Has to be Clickfunnels. Such an easy to use platform with tons of training and support with all the features you could think of for a landing page and sales funnel. On top of that, their customer support has been phenomenal to deal with whenever I reached out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

moneytree3006

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
May 10, 2019
I've used Lead pages (also found it restrictive feature wise) and Clickfunnels (significantly more confusing to use but offers more customizability).

I'm using Thrive builder and Elementor for WordPress at the moment and not only are they cheaper but more feature heavy.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
I've setup ClickFunnels two days ago and I love it. It's builder is quite simple. I'm not sure if I'll keep it long enough to get charged for it (14 days trial), but if enough people buy my product, I'll give it a go for longer.

mattsteinman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 13, 2019
Michigan
I've setup ClickFunnels two days ago and I love it. It's builder is quite simple. I'm not sure if I'll keep it long enough to get charged for it (14 days trial), but if enough people buy my product, I'll give it a go for longer.

You can also become an affiliate and earn commissions that way! Pay for your monthly subscription cost.

mattsteinman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 13, 2019
Michigan
I've used Lead pages (also found it restrictive feature wise) and Clickfunnels (significantly more confusing to use but offers more customizability).

I'm using Thrive builder and Elementor for WordPress at the moment and not only are they cheaper but more feature heavy.

I LOVE Thrive Builder. I’d be 100% with them if it wasn’t for Russell and his amazing affiliate program over at ClickFunnels. I use both for now. They both have pros and cons, as with anything.

Scalr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 3, 2019
Palo Alto, CA
Instapage is one that stood out in my recent research and wasn’t mentioned in this thread yet. They let you set up A/B tests from the get go.
However, ~$120/month was not what I would pay since I use it to test the market right now.

Went with leadpages because I was in extreme need to take action. I am interested in better solutions and will follow this thread.

I wish I had something expensive to sell so I could test instapage :)

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
What's the reason to go from Shopify from Wordpress?

IMO you are going into a world of limiting yourself within the Shopify realm. Wordpress gives you pretty much endless possibilities on your site. I guess it also all depends on what your strategy is.

I need to focus on the e commerce side of the business right now. My site was too clunky, slow and looked amateur because I'm not a designer and cant afford to hire someone right now. With my limited skills I was able to make a really nice Shopify site and still keep all the content/pages from my WP site.

Is it for ecom or just lead generation in general?

Just for e commerce, I don't do leads for my business. We're a strict consumer product business.

I do need to check out ClickFunnels, I've heard nothing but great things about them. I need to really research into the concept of funnels in general and implement a better process to selling my products.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.