The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Progress Update

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
D

Deleted50669

3/29 12:17AM

My backend API is now reliably communicating with the client. All phases of the REST cycle are passing. I can now validate and store data in the db I built. Users can create accounts, sign in / out, retrieve passwords, etc.

First round testing coming up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted50669

Did user tests. Received overwhelming positive response.. and plenty of feedback to add additional value before deployment. I anticipate a mid-June deployment time-frame.

I will concurrently develop a marketing strategy, which is for sure where I'm going to struggle the most.

Nonetheless, getting closer to the end of the desert (hopefully).

ideasunlimited1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Mar 21, 2019
Houston
Did user tests. Received overwhelming positive response.. and plenty of feedback to add additional value before deployment. I anticipate a mid-June deployment time-frame.

I will concurrently develop a marketing strategy, which is for sure where I'm going to struggle the most.

Nonetheless, getting closer to the end of the desert (hopefully).
That is great news! Do you see yourself marketing through a variety of venues, or just a straight digital model? I struggled with getting through the motions of business planning, but I found my marketing section to be the easiest and most innovative portion, so if you want some help getting through it, let me know.

D

Deleted50669

That is great news! Do you see yourself marketing through a variety of venues, or just a straight digital model? I struggled with getting through the motions of business planning, but I found my marketing section to be the easiest and most innovative portion, so if you want some help getting through it, let me know.
Thanks! It's been a long road, but finally starting to see some promise from the efforts.

That is a great question. Right now I'm thinking I need to take a blended approach of social media / reaching out to influencers or even potential partners. My end game is to try to get bought out down the road, so one strategy I'm considering is partnering with a buy-out contender if I can. But in order to do that I will need to have proof of concept, which in my mind is a few thousand users. So, a lot to be considered here. I would be grateful for any insight you have around building up some momentum.

ideasunlimited1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Mar 21, 2019
Houston
Thanks! It's been a long road, but finally starting to see some promise from the efforts.

That is a great question. Right now I'm thinking I need to take a blended approach of social media / reaching out to influencers or even potential partners. My end game is to try to get bought out down the road, so one strategy I'm considering is partnering with a buy-out contender if I can. But in order to do that I will need to have proof of concept, which in my mind is a few thousand users. So, a lot to be considered here. I would be grateful for any insight you have around building up some momentum.
Sure thing! Let me look through the thread again, and if you could message me the marketing ideas you do currently have, maybe I can come up with some options for filling in the gaps.

D

Deleted50669

Sure thing! Let me look through the thread again, and if you could message me the marketing ideas you do currently have, maybe I can come up with some options for filling in the gaps.
I greatly appreciate it! I will send you a PM you later today. The thread won't have much, as I've been cautious to conceal most of the specifics about the app.

Demian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 22, 2018
Wow. I would say I understood about 10% of the stuff in this thread (perhaps less). I have never been a very technical guy. I started learning programming many years ago and gave up in the second month because "it would take too long". And now I come across your thread where you show how you have overcome every obstacle that came your way and defeated every excuse someone that does not know how to code can come up with.

I am amazed and inspired by it. Congratulations on your journey and on your (inevitable) success.
Cheers.

D

Deleted50669

Wow. I would say I understood about 10% of the stuff in this thread (perhaps less). I have never been a very technical guy. I started learning programming many years ago and gave up in the second month because "it would take too long". And now I come across your thread where you show how you have overcome every obstacle that came your way and defeated every excuse someone that does not know how to code can come up with.

I am amazed and inspired by it. Congratulations on your journey and on your (inevitable) success.
Cheers.
I really appreciate that praise, especially with the week I’m having. Indeed anyone with unrelenting determination can learn and effectively implement it. The ultimate requirement is patience. The first month or two for me was sheer hell, because I couldn’t be productive. Around month three things started to take off. It’s been a long journey, excited to see wjat happens when it’s done.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.