The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young & Ambitious.

Superbia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 15, 2018
Alabama
Hey, names Black.

Long Introduction !!!

Two years ago, a young man, tired of being a directionless punk, a hopeless romantic, and a scrawny sissy decided to do a full 540 and start heading in a better direction. Then and there an expedition of self-improvement began and still continues today. Dakovyon, (an odd name, I know) goes on to experience failures including, getting rejected, and wasting all the money he worked for behind a hot grill at McDonald's for a full year and a half, and complaining about everything. Their were also successes including not getting rejected, and finally getting over the habit of biting his nails. The list could continue forever and ever but fortunately nobody cares.

Fast forward two years...
(Incredibly far from the loser I was but even further from the success I will be.)

Im now eighteen years old, soon to graduate high school and start a brand new life. A life in the ¨real world,¨ one about going to college, getting good grades, getting a good paying job, and if im lucky retire in my 60s. Uhmm..... NO. As the majority says, ¨I want to be a success.¨ The problem is that I dont know Sugar Honey Ice Tea. Thats exactly why im here. To learn and execute. To not be average. To not be apart of the majority. To be among the elite who goes out to make life their Beautiful Imaginative Thankful Creative Horse rather than to be made a victim by it.

I will not watch the fastlane from the sidewalk.

My Goals (as of now)

Get My Lambo - My Lambo is a 2019 black mustang convertible GT Premium with a full setup. I must pay for it on the spot in full.

Daily Passive Income > Daily Spending - My idea of wealth isn't that of having millions of dollars, but of making more than what I spend in one day.

Make a Gold/Must Read Post - Title explains itself...

Retire before 35 ( With my hair ) - Id dare set the bar lower, but maybe that would be too ambitious ?

Thanks for reading my introduction. Sorry about the post, my writing skills are under construction.

( P.S. -
Feel free to not hold back on any comments. I've taken the red pill, I can handle it.)

-- Black

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Superbia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 15, 2018
Alabama
Nearly two years since I wrote this introduction. It’s funny to read how naive I was.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
I’d love to read an update!

Superbia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 15, 2018
Alabama
I’d love to read an update!
as of Fastlane? nothing. I wrote this post then because I came across the forum in a youtube video. I jumped on, read a couple of GOLD threads, and started contemplating what color BMW I wanted.

For the Last two years, I’ve done nothing towards building on a business or anything remotely fastlane. BUT i have learned. i’ve learned ALOT. since then I started working at a warehouse, and my pay has went from 10 to 25, with plenty of bonuses. I make about 1k a week. It’s a okay job, not to hard. the money is good, considering I basically came from minimal wage. bad part is that I work 75 hours a week! 3 in the morning till 6, five days a week. I held out for two years, but now I’m just tired. I’m not going to keep going back day after day to no end.

so i’ve made a plan. and the plan is to instead of spending my money on nights out and other stuff I don’t need, I’ll save it. Save it until I know how i’m going to invest it. I’m reading TMF , with unscripted and the rat race following. i’ll take the knowledge from these books and start my first venture after I have a bit saved up.

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
You need to start attributing numbers to those goals.

“making more than I spend in a day” is very vague even for yourself.

When you know you need 15k for X, you can then start working on getting that.

Superbia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 15, 2018
Alabama
You need to start attributing numbers to those goals.

“making more than I spend in a day” is very vague even for yourself.

When you know you need 15k for X, you can then start working on getting that.
yeah I wrote this two years ago, and didn’t know what I was talking about.

what I was referring to by “making more then I spend in day” was my ultimate goal, or my FU money amount. as of now It’s 130k a year passively.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
as of Fastlane? nothing. I wrote this post then because I came across the forum in a youtube video. I jumped on, read a couple of GOLD threads, and started contemplating what color BMW I wanted.

LOL, to be honest, this is pretty much what happens at the forum for a majority of folks. It is simple human nature and to win at this game, you have to fight and defeat your default inclinations.

Most folks get excited with all these grandiose plans they have, and the events they will bring (what color BMW?) but fail to neglect the process. They do nothing.

The best example is a New Years Resolution.

Making a resolution and posting it on Instagram is an event.
Accomplishing your resolution and positing your results on Instagram is a process.

People fall in love with the former because it is quick and easy. This forum is no different.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...