The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Scott P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Mar 5, 2019
Evening fastlaners,

Below is my cold email for targeting private dental clinics on purchasing digital lead generation services and possible up-sell of sales training packages.

I'm very comfortable with phone and face-to-face sales after 5+ years in various sales roles, however copy is somewhat new to me.

I am of course focusing on cold calls a lot with growing success, however I want to cover all bases and be able to build up a system to get face to face or over the phone meetings via cold email.

Any advice much appreciated, especially from those experienced in cold email success.

Email:

Hi *NAME*,

Came across your name while looking for contacts at *Company name*. Huge fan of the work you do especially the *Specific compliment on website/social media/business*

I'm the sales director for *My business name* and we bring new clients specifically to private dental clinics through social media advertising and internet funnels. So far we have worked with over 80 businesses, generated over 4000 new sales and provide risk-free money back guarantees to bring in new business to your clinic.

The idea to shift our business to the dental industry actually came from the research into my own invisalign procedure where I realised just how far behind the dental industry actually is in generating leads and sales digitally for there business.

Would you be open to discussing in a bit more detail how we can work together to produce more sales for your clinic? I can send over a few times I have available for a call this week if you like?

Kind Regards,
Scott
*Business name*
*Website Link*

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Evening fastlaners,

Below is my cold email for targeting private dental clinics on purchasing digital lead generation services and possible up-sell of sales training packages.

I'm very comfortable with phone and face-to-face sales after 5+ years in various sales roles, however copy is somewhat new to me.

I am of course focusing on cold calls a lot with growing success, however I want to cover all bases and be able to build up a system to get face to face or over the phone meetings via cold email.

Any advice much appreciated, especially from those experienced in cold email success.

Email:

Hi *NAME*,

Came across your name while looking for contacts at *Company name*. Huge fan of the work you do especially the *Specific compliment on website/social media/business*

I'm the sales director for *My business name* and we bring new clients specifically to private dental clinics through social media advertising and internet funnels. So far we have worked with over 80 businesses, generated over 4000 new sales and provide risk-free money back guarantees to bring in new business to your clinic.

The idea to shift our business to the dental industry actually came from the research into my own invisalign procedure where I realised just how far behind the dental industry actually is in generating leads and sales digitally for there business.

Would you be open to discussing in a bit more detail how we can work together to produce more sales for your clinic? I can send over a few times I have available for a call this week if you like?

Kind Regards,
Scott
*Business name*
*Website Link*

Great you're getting into cold email. It can work like gangbusters.

With doctors/dentists, it could be a lot harder, to be honest as they're on the go all the time. But still test, test, test.

My advice:
- It's great you have some proof of your credentials. PLUS
- Delete the third paragraph, nobody cares at all about why you're in the dental business
- Make their response less a 'sales pitch'

For example:

Dear Doc,

Have you tried generating leads through (e.g. social media?Google ads?)

I was working with a dental clinic like yours in New York and a few other cities and helped generate 4,000 leads in as little as 14 days. You could do the same thing in (Atlanta?Tampa?)

Is there someone on your team that might know if you've tried this before?

Thanks,
Joe

- Short
- lower barrier to entry to answer
- get right to what they want, not buried in details

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.