The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Digital agency helping entrepreneurs and startups succeed

Dreamify

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 25, 2019
Hi guys!

We've just launched a rebrand of our digital agency with the aim of specifically helping entrepreneurs and startups realizing their digital business dreams. What we believe we do a little different than many other agencies, is that we start with the client's business vision, let it lead the way as we set up goals and actions together, and then co-create the digital presence and follow through until our joint goals are successfully achieved.

What are your thoughts on this concept and our website as a whole?

I appreciate taking your time and thank you in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Are you subversively advertising/self-promoting or asking for legitimate feedback?

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
D

Deleted50669

The design looks sharp. I would have recommended not going with a .net domain extension, but your premise is probably strong enough to overcome that shortcoming.

Your messaging needs work, in my opinion. Your landing page reads:

"At Dreamify we believe in the power of dreams. We create powerful digital experiences and dreamify* visions for businesses, entrepreneurs and startups from all over the world."

I still don't fully understand what you're selling. You have not defined "digital experience" for me. This term can mean many many different things.

Whoever your graphic designer is, kudos.

Dreamify

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 25, 2019
Are you subversively advertising/self-promoting or asking for legitimate feedback?

I am well aware of the rules and I am asking for genuine feedback. But if you consider it being advertising, then I respect that.

Dreamify

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 25, 2019
The design looks sharp. I would have recommended not going with a .net domain extension, but your premise is probably strong enough to overcome that shortcoming.

Your messaging needs work, in my opinion. Your landing page reads:

"At Dreamify we believe in the power of dreams. We create powerful digital experiences and dreamify* visions for businesses, entrepreneurs and startups from all over the world."

I still don't fully understand what you're selling. You have not defined "digital experience" for me. This term can mean many many different things.

Whoever your graphic designer is, kudos.

Thanks for the feedback 404profound. The point about the message is valid for sure, we'll take it another round and see if we can make it more clear.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How would he do one without the other?

Too many folks use the forum for their backlinks and self-promoting objectives under the guise of asking for feedback. The big tell is post and then disappear and contribute nothing anywhere else, no intro, no other contributions but a thinly veiled request for feedback.

I am well aware of the rules and I am asking for genuine feedback. But if you consider it being advertising, then I respect that.

The fact you responded lends credibility to your desire for feedback, most don't return.
We've just launched a rebrand of our digital agency with the aim of specifically helping entrepreneurs and startups realizing their digital business dreams.

Site looks good. I think your main headline and sub-benefit could use some tweaking to better express what you do. "We are a digital agency that creates powerful digital experiences" -- what does that mean? A powerful digital experience? Is that building websites? Social media presences? Brand building? I think you need to be more specific to your company's primary mission so visitors know without question, what you do, and what you can do for them. Right now I'm not sure, and I'm in your target market. You have 5 seconds to make that happen.

Dreamify

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 25, 2019
Too many folks use the forum for their backlinks and self-promoting objectives under the guise of asking for feedback. The big tell is post and then disappear and contribute nothing anywhere else, no intro, no other contributions but a thinly veiled request for feedback.

The fact you responded lends credibility to your desire for feedback, most don't return.

Site looks good. I think your main headline and sub-benefit could use some tweaking to better express what you do. "We are a digital agency that creates powerful digital experiences" -- what does that mean? A powerful digital experience? Is that building websites? Social media presences? Brand building? I think you need to be more specific to your company's primary mission so visitors know without question, what you do, and what you can do for them. Right now I'm not sure, and I'm in your target market. You have 5 seconds to make that happen.

Thanks for the feedback MJ DeMarco. We added "We are a digital agency" to the paragraph since the last iteration, but perhaps it is still not clear enough as you just stated. Naming specific services that we offer might be the key here, so I'll think about it. And yes, the 5 seconds rule is a great point for sure.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Who do you help? What do you help them with? How do you do it?

Try and answer those questions for visitors in the 5 seconds MJ mentioned.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.