The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Roughneck

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 14, 2018
Bought the Audible version of TMF after finishing Unscripted . Definitely listen to this again soon and will be buying Unscripted audible as well. Perfect to build motivation and hone in on what you should really be doing with life!

Thanks MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alekssiht

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Mar 15, 2019
Estonia
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Got 100 pages to go. Must say, you hit the nail with that book!

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States

Jon Rad

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 29, 2019
Germany Hessen
Read it 3 Times now its definetly the one i consider the most important one so far

I love how it it called some of my Bullshit out and i think it wont remain at 3 times :)

Thank you for this amazing book

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Aug 13, 2018
Whew, it's about time!

After all this time on the forum, I just finished the book for the first time.

I was curious if my voracious consumption of forum threads would leave anything new to discover in the book. And while many of the concepts had become deeply familiar to me through my time in the forum, I was pleased to still find the book to be immensely valuable.

For one thing, it was "pure MJ," not a diluted combination of all the opinions and perspectives of multiple people in various stages of exiting the slowlane for the fastlane.

Also, while sidewalk/slowlane/fastlane and CENTS are common themes that tons of people are talking about, there were other, equally valuable concepts that I had not yet been exposed to. One of the concepts I encountered for the first time was the Law of Effection. Great stuff!

@MJ DeMarco , I loved the story of selling your football clock at the garage sale! You were brilliant as a kid! Any other stories of your childhood entrepreneurship in action?

Thanks for writing a great book and building a great community around the book here in the forum.

Now, on to Unscripted !

Viktor Illyrion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Mar 4, 2019
I´ve read it. The book changed or more like destroyed some of my beliefs. And I am happy about it! It also gave me information from which I didn´t even know that I´ve needed. The Slowlane and the Stock Market/Compound iInterest part hit me really hard. One of my friend is a financial advisor and I don´t know how to even mention this book to him, without destroying his world. Well at least I can try.

Gabriel Ambriz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 18, 2019
Read the book!
Amazing book. I started to really asses my current situation with a lot that was stated in the book. It was a real big eye opener.

Pawel Kata

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jan 27, 2014
I've read Fastlane Milionaire a long time ago. MJ was unknown to me but since then, boy! Purchasing Unscipted (which I also found worthwhile) was a no-brainer.

ssuhass

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 19, 2019
Read the book. Best book without any BS and made my view clear of all the clutters by so called gurus

River McTasney

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 13, 2019
Read it. A few days later than I originally planned. Quit chasing the money and focus on filling the need. I believe I can keep my current venture just need to make a few pivots to fix this. Also, I respect the fact that you had the Lambo before you wrote the book.

Thanks!

On to the next one - Unscripted

ChristianS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 18, 2019
Germany
Read the book. It was eye opening, was driving on the slowlane saving up to 50 % of my income to put it in mutual funds.

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Mar 20, 2019
Read the book. Thank you as you have encouraged me to take more action

rjrobbins2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Mar 20, 2019
Kansas City, MO
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

I just read the book and am moving onto Unscripted today!

Plaza Fury

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Mar 17, 2019
I just finished reading this amazing book in four days. My first official book EVER read from front to back. Thanks for the knowlege. Now, it's TIME to apply all that was read. I know the journey isn't going to be easy but I rather live knowing I TRIED.

SimonB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 2, 2019
United Kingdom

Thanks, MJ

I have read the book, deleted it from my Kindle, came back to it (bought it again) and realised the depth and nuances and then appreciated it and have taken action!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Master

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 24, 2019

Thanks, MJ

I read it twice. I did not want to miss any points. GREAT book.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.