The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crypto Trading

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I am and have been noticing a suspicious trend that whatever CNBC says is going to happen in crypto the opposite happens almost instantly in the market this dates back all the way to January, take this for what you will. I sense a bit of manipulation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mike24601

Consumption Bear
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
The crypto market is clearly manipulated by both benevolent and malevolent forces. Supposedly just 1,000 people control about half the Bitcoin market. All depends who has more push/pull at the time. No surprise though, this is old hat and goes back hundreds of years in the stock trading world. One of the best examples of what is likely happening in crypto is what also happened to RCA (Radio Corporation of America) during the 1920s, in which a small pool of investors were able to stimulate massive buy and sell movement by trickling in lots of money over many very small orders. I no longer invest in crypto, just watching things play out now.

Jaden Jones

Igloo Builder
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 22, 2018
Canada
You will always find patterns in things if your looking hard enough I suppose. But if I were to bet on Bitcoin, it would be only on the fact that there is heavy manipulation. Not just from the whales, but from the exchanges as well. They are becoming massive. Coinbase can just announce they are thinking about something and it shoots up . That's just crazy.

gio_pio

New Contributor
Aug 29, 2018
I have no doubt the large institutions are trying to enter the market. Their problem is the size of the buys they require. You can't exactly log onto binance and place a single order for $25M of an altcoin without forcing the price way, WAY UP. The most common market manipulation I see daily is caused buy this very "problem."

So, as I understand it, this is how they manage to place a buy for, say, $25M worth of Cardano for instance. Place an order for a larger than usual size buy for that particular market. Let's say $1-5M worth. That causes the price to bump very noticeably. Traders see that and assume a moonshot is starting and quickly join in buying. Then, once they've generated enough enthusiasm, the institution sells the buy they just acquired. Again, this is a large order so the price begins to drop very quickly. This will cause a panic and the price drops below their initial starting price. Now they can rebuy a larger amount without causing the same reaction. Buyers left holding coins worth less than they paid only a short while ago, now try to minimize their losses, freeing up more liquidity for the institutional buyer.

I see this daily on the depth charts. You'd be surprised how accurately you can forecast the market's short term movements just learning to read depth charts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mom

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
May 9, 2016
It's like everything...you need to be the company doing the I.C.O. and bringing out the product not the investor.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 20, 2019
Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
Binance Lite is cash-to-bitcoin brokerage support where users can moreover bitcoin by depositing cash at a network of supported Newsagents
Binance Lite Australia currently offers the choice to make a getting honoring of bitcoin in Australia using cash (AUD). They plot upon giving more digital currencies and fiat options in the well ahead.
Global cryptocurrency dispute Binance launched Binance Lite Australia. Binance Lite is a cash-to-bitcoin brokerage sustain where users can make a getting linkage of bitcoin by depositing cash through a network >1,300 supported Newsagents across Australia. Binance Lite is operated by InvestbyBit, an independently operated subsidiary of the Binance.com cryptocurrency row.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.