The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Presentation - Thibault

Thibault

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 20, 2019
France
Hi everyone,

I'm Thibault, French male, 22 years old. I'm currently doing a Msc in Finance at the University Paris-Dauphine. I've read the Millionaire Fastlane and almost finished reading UNSCRIPTED . I've decided to join this forum because I believe in the power of community and sharing between like-minded people.

Four years ago, I started reading books about personal development because I wanted to improve myself. It certainly helped to change my mindset and I learned a lot of good things but I had a tendancy to just read and not apply what I read. I am still a little bit like that now, even though I reduce a lot my reading time and focus more on action, executing. To make that shift happen, I now consider reading or listening to audio books as a waste of time ( even though it is not really true). It helps me to spend time on the things that really matters.
Moreover, I am now more focus on acquiring new skills, I think it is more important than reading books (ex : I started learning video editing with the platform Skillshare). This platform provides a lot of good courses and you can have 2 month free trial to be convinced by the content.

Besides I've not created any businesses yet but I will this year (I just need the time to execute the ideas, one month from now, my school year will be over). I will not be alone in the entrepreunarial journey because those projects will be done with my brother, father and close cousin.

Futhermore, I am very grateful to MJ for his awesome books ( honestly the best I've read so far). Without him, I would be heading right to the "slaugtherhouse" of corporate jobs and all the rest ! I now know what needs to be done in order to be wealthy and the great lige.

So far, I've wrote a book ( in my lative language which is French) of 260 pages to help other people change their food habits, loose weight and other related subjects (sport, sleep). I give some new ideas and insights in this book that's why I decided to write it. I plan to publish it very soon on KDP Amazon as an Ebook and paperback, maybe in one or two weeks maximum. I am waiting for the book cover ( the designer is currently working on it)
For the moment, I've considered using Facebook Ads to promote it (my brother wil sell the book because he has some innate abilities in sales).

I know it is a little bit early to be a taker since I've not really provided any great value so far but if you have any ideas to increases my sales, I would really appreciate it

Besides, I am aware that if the book provides real value from the "marketmind's" point of view, it should have a great future ahead ( I learned that from MJ of course).

Afterwards, I will be pleased to join the INSIDERS club. To be honest, I don't have a lot of money in my bank account right now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...