The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New here, a couple of questions

carupe

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 19, 2019
Hey, I am very passionate about business and entrepreneurship and I have some questions first.

1. I have a few different ideas that I want to work on, will that stop me too much? I want to run a blog while working on another idea.

2. I would like to build a specific website but I lack in web developing skills. Should I learn PHP and do it myself, which will probably take a lot of time (the way MJ described he built his big business), or should I outsource?

3. In my country, average monthly wage is about $900, so with the blog I think I could hit $400 per month, which would already allow me to quit a job. Would it be wise to go this way or really focus on one idea?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
If you're just starting out, pick the 1 idea that you think has the best probability of success and/or is quickest/easiest to validate. That way, you can start creating a habit of taking action.

To build a website, I'd just use Wordpress or Wix, just so you can get the site up fast.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
1. Monogamous closed relationship. You can have kids later if you want.

2. This may be anti-american but almost every American company has outsourced out of country. It's best to outsource your website.

3. Get a job(for now)

carupe

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 19, 2019
1. Monogamous closed relationship. You can have kids later if you want.

2. This may be anti-american but almost every American company has outsourced out of country. It's best to outsource your website.

3. Get a job(for now)

Hey, thanks for the inputs :)

I currently have a job, and my biggest goal currently is to be able to quit it. I will do anything to be able to leave the job and start working harder on my dreams.

I have an idea that I think has a big potential but I have a few missing pieces (developing the website for it and its very hard in general).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.