The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking To Make a Profitable Difference in The World

Ronda-Grace D

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 18, 2019
Hello I'm Ronda-Grace D
I live in the USA in the sun-lit State of Florida! I am a professional REALTOR and I hold an MBA
in Business Management.

It is nice to be here in this forum with well-to-do and like-minded people.
I'd like to Expand My Horizons with the guidance of a great mentor/coach or just through encountering fresh new ideas.

I am looking to create the next big thing in the real estate world that will solve a problem, make an impactful difference and yield a profit at the same time.....after all..who works for free anymore?!

Again, I am happy to be here, and thanks for having me. Thanks to @MJ DeMarco for making the sign-up very simple.

Warmly,
Ronda-Grace D.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville
Hola Ronda-Grace! I don't know if you'll find much of a mentor here on the boards until you hustle on your own and action-taking.

This thread should be a huge help to you if mentorship is your goal:
GOLD! - How To Find A Mentor and More...

Hope it helps!

Ronda-Grace D

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 18, 2019
Hola Ronda-Grace! I don't know if you'll find much of a mentor here on the boards until you hustle on your own and action-taking.

This thread should be a huge help to you if mentorship is your goal:
GOLD! - How To Find A Mentor and More...

Hope it helps!
There may not be much mentors on here; this is true. You reaching out to me and providing me with just a simple suggestion means a lot, and it is these kinds of acts that goes a long way!!

Thank you for your tip!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...