The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The model and brain diet.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
For me, keto works wonders while having the occasional carbs from sweet potato. I see great potential in me becoming a fitness model and have developed a plan to get the best skin while also having the best brain health. These are the foods I will be eating the next year and I will get back to you guys monthly on the results and how I feel! I will be posting progress pics every 4 months.

- Red peppers
- Avocados
- Eggs and egg white
- Salmon
- Chicken
- Brocolli and spinach
- Walnuts and brazil nuts
- Coconut oil
For the ocasional carbs
- Sweet potato
- Blueberries

The foods listed are all proven for great skin and brain health. The only reason people think healthy foods taste bad or is hard to adjust is because of the frame of reference. If youve been eating junk and eat healthy food, of course your going to think it tastes bad. But if you take away junk food and only have healthy food as a FRAME OF REFERENCE it becomes normal.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
This looks like a great list. Not too much and looks about just enough

Good luck on your journey!