The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help with picking my next phone

AfterWind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 23, 2017
Romania
For today's standards I think anything more than an S6 is a bit overkill for productivity and business (unless you specifically need some features from the new ones). If you have a store that sells used ones and come with a decent warranty (1-3 months) just grab an S6 (not the edge), S7 (and not the edge), S8 or even S9 used ones. They will last a long time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lejus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jun 8, 2017
UK
I loved my Huawei at first and after last updates I hated it, it slow down, and had tons of bugs, started dropping calls and all that. I normally don't mind I mean come on I just change ROM right? Well not they blocked unlocking it which for me means that I will most likely never used their phones again, they fall into the same categories to me as HTC downward slope from which they most likely won't climb out.

Jaden Jones

Igloo Builder
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 22, 2018
Canada
I know that I am probably just getting one because I want one, not because I need it. But im most likely going to get a pixel 3 XL. I really appreciate the input. Its free on a plan and will be an easy transition for me as I use all google stuff. Unless anyone has any bad stories about the pixel...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lejus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jun 8, 2017
UK
I know that I am probably just getting one because I want one, not because I need it. But im most likely going to get a pixel 3 XL. I really appreciate the input. Its free on a plan and will be an easy transition for me as I use all google stuff. Unless anyone has any bad stories about the pixel...

If I was more gentel with my phones (I drop them a lot) and I wasn't reinvesting any longer happy with size of my company Investment that's what I would get. Excellent choice.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.