The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jesse W

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Feb 7, 2019
Santa Cruz, CA
I started with Unscripted and listened to it. I bought TMF halfway through the Unscripted book.

It took me a long time to get through the book. I would stop and stare at the wall. So much so my co-workers would have full blown 1 sided conversations with me, while at lunch, and I would be in complete thought about a section of the book. I got colored page marking tabs and now this book looks like it is growing a rainbow.

I would say this book is like dying and seeing one's life as a horror movie only to be brought back to life with an angry shock of electricity.

You could say I'm still in shock.

Sego

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 19, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book too and loved it. Thank you for opening my entrepreneur mind. It all made so much sense to me.

rockit11

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 18, 2015
Langley AFB, Virginia
I've read TMF (First) and Unscripted . TMF helped develop a proper business world view and reinforced existing ideas I've learned from successful people. It's one of the only business books I've read that is no BS, no hidden agenda, just straight up real talk. TMF really is among the very best. For mindset perspective alone, TMF and Unscripted two are my top recommendations. The sidewalk, slowlane, fastlane concept is such a great metaphor... a reality that most people are completely blind to. For me Unscripted compliments TMF well. I've bought multiple copies of Unscripted to give to friends and family since that seems to be easier for a sidewalker to pick up at first. I'm grateful for the knowledge shared in the books and on this forum.

mdg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Feb 19, 2019
I have just finished the book! Very very good! Better than any expectation.
Most important thing I bring home from the book is to adopt a producer instead of consumer mentality.
Hope this will be just the beginning!
Thanks MJ

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
I read the book a couple months ago, and now I started Unscripted . I really enjoyed the first, and I hope the second will be better. So far it is.

pat9000

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 29, 2018
Nashville, TN
I
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I read this book 4 years ago. I actually picked up UNSCRIPTED a few months ago and that prompted me to join the forum!

GregTK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 19, 2016
Manchester, United Kingdom
I actually read the Kindle version (purchased on 17 Mar 2016) and listened to the audio book (Audible) twice. I seem to have purchased the audio book on the same day... almost three years ago now.

Seriously enjoyed it, recommended it but unfortunately still haven't implemented it. Not making any excuses here... mea culpa!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Action

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 3, 2016
Atlanta, Georgia
Read The Millionaire Fastlane in 2016. Got the Audible version so I could listen while traveling between clients.
Let myself get lulled back to mediocre life... no, never really committed to the "Red Pill".

CoachTam

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 14, 2019
Can't believe I read this book two years ago, and just now found out about the forum. Excited to join the discussion!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted65172

Read the book a couple of years ago. It helped with assessing what type of life I wanted, how to get there... the journey is long but the best way to travel.

Erika

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Feb 25, 2019
South Africa
I've just finished reading millionaire fastlane today. Started reading unscripted too. What a fantastic read! I couldn't put the book down!

As I was reading I often read something that confirmed things I actually already knew deep down, but didn't allow myself to think about or truly believe because of that stupid voice inside that kept telling me that such thoughts are for other people, not for someone like me.

I have decided that that inner voice is talking shit and that I can, and will think big. No matter how insane and crazy it sounds. I have also started playing with an idea that I hopefully want to turn into a business one day. Never thought I'd ever say that, ever!

You're book is an inspiration and has given me hope. Thank you MJ

Tiber

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 25, 2019
United States
This book couldn't have arrived at a better time in my life. I finished it yesterday and began Unscripted . I also listened to every video in your YouTube channel while at work.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.