The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

bestjobisnojob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 6, 2019
I looked at this book as more of a "wake up call" book, a book about getting your life in order. I read Millionaire Fastlane first and I'm happy I did because Unscripted is a great kick in the butt everyone needs to get on the Fastlane. Another fantastic book by MJ.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
how do i get the badge on my profile? Read, it got notes on it, love it.

I've been using the dividend investing rules from the last chapter and have been making some good profits.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Felix H

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jan 21, 2019
Germany
I have finally finished UNSCRIPTED . I really took my time reading it and enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.
Extremely well written, extremely useful, extremely inspiring!

Schwarz

Half Man ; Half Goat
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Feb 16, 2019
Flanders | Belgium
Read it, it was a great book

Jesse W

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Feb 7, 2019
Santa Cruz, CA
I have listened to Unscripted on Audible. I currently work as a night time facilities *untitled* manager. I need to buy the book soon, so much information to taking in the first time listening.

To be honest MJ has me pissed off. I'm not made at him, I'm mad that I've been through 12 years of schooling and a BA in computer science and I'm financially illiterate. I'm mad that my family has groomed me to be the epiphany of the term scripted. I've liked and subscribed to everything that has put me in the slowlane.

Halfway through the book I bought TMF . I would recommend this book to anyone. I've already sent a family member a trial of audible so they can listen to this book.

Thanks MJ.

rockit11

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 18, 2015
Langley AFB, Virginia
I'm really thankful for this book, especially for the people I've given copies to. For people that were already doubters of the script, TMF was an easy pill. Unscripted is great for people that embrace TMF concepts and also what I recommend to give to sidewalkers and die hard slowlaners (your fellow office workers maxxing 401ks, chatting stocks every day, going into more debt for a masters...) that may have a harder time embracing TMF at first.

igorwol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 21, 2018
I finally had enough time to read it after TMF , perfect book and will re-read it again at some point to get a better understanding of all the concepts. Much more complex compared to Millionaire's Fastlane with properly structured ideas you need to apply to your daily life. I can't wait for part 2 and 3 Marco! Great job!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Read unscripted . Good book. A lot of it was just confirmation, but I liked how many of the ideas were articulated.

GregTK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 19, 2016
Manchester, United Kingdom
Listened to Unscripted at least twice on Audible (purchased on 24 Nov 2017). Proceeded to buy the eBook on Google Play Books on 15 June 2017 (highlighting - and the resulting Google doc - is superior on Google Play Books when compared to Kindle actually), then bought it again as a Gift 2 days later.

And now recently also bought it in Kindle format since it was on offer at only 99p... (Amazon UK).

I think it's fair to say that I like it... a lot!

And it's equally fair to say that so far I have been an action faker. It's rather liberating to see all my flaws described in detail ;-) I guess self-awareness is a start...

EnvisionEd

Education Revolutionary
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Nov 28, 2018
New Philadelphia, OH
Finally finished reading it! One of the best general business books in the market.
I would argue it's THE best business book on the market because it tells it like it is and it completely changes the way you view your life. I've literally read hundreds of books on a number of topics from History to Business and anything in between and I can count on one hand the books that have changed my life. This book is certainly that for business and how a person sets their priorities. I'm glad you got your hands on it and that you made your way to the forum--welcome!

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
I bought the Audibook on Audible. My favorite part was probably the part where you lay out your investing strategy (paycheck pot, etc.) and how you invest. That's something I haven't heard about - when you've got money and you need to start making it work for you with taking acceptable risks, all the while making a substantial income from it. I actually would love to hear more about this - I hope there's some follow up here on the forum, or people actually putting it to use.

The part where you sell a dividend paying stock if, in 3 months in climbs by x value, therefore realizing, for example, 3 years of dividends), was brilliant and changed the way I think about the stock markets. It also shows me how disciplined you have to be as an investor. I'm going to re-listen to this section.

Thanks MJ.

Can I get my unscripted badge, please? :)

EnvisionEd

Education Revolutionary
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Nov 28, 2018
New Philadelphia, OH
I bought the Audibook on Audible. My favorite part was probably the part where you lay out your investing strategy (paycheck pot, etc.) and how you invest. That's something I haven't heard about - when you've got money and you need to start making it work for you with taking acceptable risks, all the while making a substantial income from it. I actually would love to hear more about this - I hope there's some follow up here on the forum, or people actually putting it to use.

The part where you sell a dividend paying stock if, in 3 months in climbs by x value, therefore realizing, for example, 3 years of dividends), was brilliant and changed the way I think about the stock markets. It also shows me how disciplined you have to be as an investor. I'm going to re-listen to this section.

Thanks MJ.

Can I get my unscripted badge, please? :)
Yes, that part of the book is gold. Before I read Unscripted , I put a few thousand dollars into the market (nothing big) and focused on betting on the stocks that I thought were coming down the road (robotics, blockchain, etc). After reading the book and learning from MJ, I sold out of almost all of my stocks (I kept one REIT that was performing well and providing a nice dividend) and will reinvest when I have a substantial amount to make dividends off of. This way of thinking sounds counterintuitive to the way typical financial planners (slow lane) think, but I think it makes the most sense and is a great long term plan.

D

Deleted65172

Read it and, while not at the period in life where all the advice can be applied directly (ex. stocks and such), it's still a great read full of informative advice, thought-provoking nuggets, and a definite must-read for those who are gearing themselves towards the Fast Lane.

Chad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 7, 2019
North Carolina
I've read Unscripted and I am now thoroughly ashamed of some of things I've said and thought since reading the Millionaire Fastlane . My introduction was lacking as well and very noncommittal. I've got a lot of work to do on myself and even more to do if I want to truly be unscripted .

Hopiplaka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 28, 2019
After reading TMF I've immediately ordered the book.
Well written, it's THE blueprint you need to start a brighter future away from mediocracy

markK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 8, 2018
Missouri, US
I finished reading UNSCRIPTED last year and just started listening to the Audible version.
Incredible, informative, enlightening, and entertaining.
Big thanks to MJ for the books and the Forum!

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
I just finished Unscripted . I enjoyed it more that TMF because I read it after I signed up yo this forum and I think that help me to put some things in perspective. Anyway, i'm going to read TMF again soon because the first time I don't take it so seriously like it deserved.
I hope that some day M.J. Demarco edit it to Spanish (Unscripted ) because when I was reading I thought that I would be a nice gift to my girlfriend, unfortunately, she doesn't read in english.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.