The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The fastlane of a young 24years old guy HELP

Mattis94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone I'm Matteo from italy, salerno.

I'm 24 and I'm trying to run on my fastlane.

I have invested everything in one year to create different brands:

2 restaurant (one of this two restaurant is still close, I have to open it next month)
1 pizza delivery restaurant
3 holiday homes near amalfi coast

But now I'm so scared, the money is always less and I have a daughter and a wife.
My fear is that my business will fail, it's would be a catastrophe

I know that fastlane is not easy, and I want with all.my self to became a fu**ing millionaire, but in this period I'm too scared, and I'm not focused enough on my goals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Being the sole provider is a heavy responsibility--but it can also fuel your motivation so you push yourself to do more.

Sounds like you have 3 businesses, not brands per se.

In any case, for the holiday homes, what can you do to:
  • decrease vacancy?
  • increase the rental price?
  • what other amenities, services, etc. could you offer as upsells? For example, even walking tours--like your own mini guidebook for an upcharge when they book the house.
For the restaurants, how can you:
  • get more customers?
  • bring customers back more often?
  • increase the average purchase?
You might consider reading Jay Abraham's book "Getting Everything You Can Out Of All You've Got". It's got a ton of powerful strategies in it.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Sounds like you're trying to chase too many rabbits.

Why so many restaurants? Why not just one and knock it out of the park?

Are the restaurants in the same place as the holiday homes?

Mattis94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Feb 20, 2019
Being the sole provider is a heavy responsibility--but it can also fuel your motivation so you push yourself to do more.

Sounds like you have 3 businesses, not brands per se.

In any case, for the holiday homes, what can you do to:
  • decrease vacancy?
  • increase the rental price?
  • what other amenities, services, etc. could you offer as upsells? For example, even walking tours--like your own mini guidebook for an upcharge when they book the house.
For the restaurants, how can you:
  • get more customers?
  • bring customers back more often?
  • increase the average purchase?
You might consider reading Jay Abraham's book "Getting Everything You Can Out Of All You've Got". It's got a ton of powerful strategies in it.

I have studied all al ries, jay abraham, jack trout, and other italian awesome marketer.

I like marketing and is the only thing i do for my business, but the problem is that for create holiday homes i have meke debt, 3.000€ per month till sept. 2019

i know that my business works, but is at start so the revenue is not so high.

my fears lock me and and I'm not focused enough on my goals.

i need a different psychological approach.

Mattis94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Feb 20, 2019
Sounds like you're trying to chase too many rabbits.

Why so many restaurants? Why not just one and knock it out of the park?

Are the restaurants in the same place as the holiday homes?

Cause in italy good restaurant always work.

nope is in different place and is different restaurant cathegory

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019
Hello everyone I'm Matteo from italy, salerno.

I'm 24 and I'm trying to run on my fastlane.

I have invested everything in one year to create different brands:

2 restaurant (one of this two restaurant is still close, I have to open it next month)
1 pizza delivery restaurant
3 holiday homes near amalfi coast

But now I'm so scared, the money is always less and I have a daughter and a wife.
My fear is that my business will fail, it's would be a catastrophe

I know that fastlane is not easy, and I want with all.my self to became a fu**ing millionaire, but in this period I'm too scared, and I'm not focused enough on my goals.

What fears you ? You have now already set up everything. Its time for implementation.

Don't worry too much. :devil:

Just think of Your family.;)

I have started doing this frequently when I have set goals in last 1 month.

Do this. May be it will helpful to you.

Wake up in mid night and just see the faces of Your wife, daughter. They are sleeping comfortably. It is peace on their face. close Your eyes and feel that peace.

Whisper this words in your mind "I have to put all my efforts any how, No matter what I face." This one exercise not only lead you to the next level of awareness, but you will feel that Yes I can do.

If you are fearful about how you manage that businesses, try to focus on the one hotel or holiday home. Create value for your customers. Thats all.

Do you find that hard ? i think you will not.

I can recall rumi poem that is in my diary

"Time has came to turn your heart into temple of fire. Your essence is gold hidden in dust. To reveal its splendour you need to burn in the fire of love."

You need to push yourself and dedicate yourself. Ask for help from relatives if needed, express your fear to your wife , family members. Will they ignore ? I think not. They will move forward to help you out in anyways. :innocent: :halo:

Mattis94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Feb 20, 2019
What fears you ? You have now already set up everything. Its time for implementation.

Don't worry too much. :devil:

Just think of Your family.;)

I have started doing this frequently when I have set goals in last 1 month.

Do this. May be it will helpful to you.

Wake up in mid night and just see the faces of Your wife, daughter. They are sleeping comfortably. It is peace on their face. close Your eyes and feel that peace.

Whisper this words in your mind "I have to put all my efforts any how, No matter what I face." This one exercise not only lead you to the next level of awareness, but you will feel that Yes I can do.

If you are fearful about how you manage that businesses, try to focus on the one hotel or holiday home. Create value for your customers. Thats all.

Do you find that hard ? i think you will not.

I can recall rumi poem that is in my diary

"Time has came to turn your heart into temple of fire. Your essence is gold hidden in dust. To reveal its splendour you need to burn in the fire of love."

You need to push yourself and dedicate yourself. Ask for help from relatives if needed, express your fear to your wife , family members. Will they ignore ? I think not. They will move forward to help you out in anyways. :innocent: :halo:

Tnks mate for your words,

i have started from nothing, i have made every shit job in this world, and now at only 24 years i have built different business that work this so much sacrifice, i have intested everything exept 40k but in this past month i lose 2k per month, and i have to pay the 3k per month debt (till this september) that allow me to create holiday homes business
(last summer, with holiday homes,just in 1 month we earned 6'000€ but in winter the revenue is really low i have opened it on august so this year i have 4 months to earn money, i expect a 20k from this summer)

my fear is to lost everything, i have to stay calm but i just think every minute of the day "F*ck! we lost money, we will lost everything on this way!!!!!"

sorry for my english XD

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019
Tnks mate for your words,

i have started from nothing, i have made every shit job in this world, and now at only 24 years i have built different business that work this so much sacrifice, i have intested everything exept 40k but in this past month i lose 2k per month, and i have to pay the 3k per month debt (till this september) that allow me to create holiday homes business
(last summer, with holiday homes,just in 1 month we earned 6'000€ but in winter the revenue is really low i have opened it on august so this year i have 4 months to earn money, i expect a 20k from this summer)

my fear is to lost everything, i have to stay calm but i just think every minute of the day "F*ck! we lost money, we will lost everything on this way!!!!!"

sorry for my english XD

Did you start implementing things really ? I mean all the ways you can do ? Ask this to yourself. I think main fear here is the loose in your business. You have 4 months bro. Freaking awesome!!!! Why are you thinking that you will loose the game ?

Pour yourself to that game. Learn it. Fail it. Learn it. Fail it. How many times ?

Dont waste your time on finding the answers. Just dive into it. Put all your efforts. Learn new things everyday. You yourself told that you have listened to the great people like jay abraham.

Then what is the force that keep you in the little lake ? Dive in the ocean. You have the knowledge gained from these great minds. Now apply it. Go and build the empire.:devil:

Zig Zaglar says

:clap::"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude." ;)

:praise:"If you don't see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner." :fistbump:

Be positive. And go ahead. !!!! :cool:

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Jay Abraham is more than marketing; what does he say are the 3 ways to grow any business?
  1. increase the number of clients/customers
  2. increase the average transaction amount
  3. increase the frequency of transactions per customer
If you're bleeding money on the vacation homes during the slow season, it seems like getting more renters would put you cash positive (or at least lose less cash per month). Where can you find more people who want a place to stay?
  • You might consider experimenting with advertising on Facebook or Google.
  • Why do people visit the Amalfi coast in the slow season? How can you reach more of those people? Do they share common interests or a common profile?
  • Create incentives to entice people to rent: 4th night free when you book 3 nights, complimentary bottle of wine, free meal coupon to the top restaurant in the area, etc.
  • Contact past renters to encourage them to rent again. See if you can borrow or rent other people's email lists of past customers & renters; you could partner with other local businesses, since you all want more business in the slow season.

Mattis94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Feb 20, 2019
Jay Abraham is more than marketing; what does he say are the 3 ways to grow any business?
  1. increase the number of clients/customers
  2. increase the average transaction amount
  3. increase the frequency of transactions per customer
If you're bleeding money on the vacation homes during the slow season, it seems like getting more renters would put you cash positive (or at least lose less cash per month). Where can you find more people who want a place to stay?
  • You might consider experimenting with advertising on Facebook or Google.
  • Why do people visit the Amalfi coast in the slow season? How can you reach more of those people? Do they share common interests or a common profile?
  • Create incentives to entice people to rent: 4th night free when you book 3 nights, complimentary bottle of wine, free meal coupon to the top restaurant in the area, etc.
  • Contact past renters to encourage them to rent again. See if you can borrow or rent other people's email lists of past customers & renters; you could partner with other local businesses, since you all want more business in the slow season.

the holiday homes is maybe the best investiment i have made, cause this home was my wife old homes, i don't lost money during the slow preiod cause i don't have any cost for it.

i apply jay abraham strat on other my business.

the problem is that the debt is too high, i hope that spetember comes fast!!

i need help to focus on my goals, somedays i feel really fine, instead somedays i fell like all world is over me and try to kick me down.

sorry for this negative word.

maybe I just need a psychologist :clench::clench:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...