The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

pashka

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 24, 2018
Toronto
I've read Millionarie Fastlane and currently finishing Unscripted (for the second time - some information didn't stick from the first try or somehow slipped out of focus). The two most profound books I've read in my life (ok there was another one - second or third issue of Harry Potter that I killed in a single day).

These books open your eyes and strike your entire beliefs system that was being constructed by your parents, society and god knows who else (but not you).

G

Guest64655

I'm reading it! :) I'm at chapter 27 and I can't wait to continue and finish it. Since I have purchased it, around a week ago, it has become one of my top priorities. So exciting to read!

After having read the 4-hour workweek, many questions, uncertainties remained.

And now, a new world of concrete principles is explained so clearly in the MFL that I can't resist the urge to write here already to tell you MJ thank you so much for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart 2-3 points that either I disagree or am not sure to agree regarding ethic/philosphy, I find everything so brilliant and it conforts me in my beliefs, while giving me the knowledge I was missing and the roadmap to drive fast AND securly on my road to being Rich!

I can feel that I'm on the way to talk a lot already so I will keep the rest for my introduction,probably when I will finish the book.

For tonight, I will end by adding that the car analogies all throughout the book are so unbelievable, I'd never have thought of that. Granted the only thing I know about cars is how to drive them. Hahaha

Thank you so much for your insights, I wish everyone could have access to them and help oneself with it!

JLST

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 11, 2019
I just finished reading TMF and I loved it!
It really opened my eyes and changed my mindset!
I'm planning to reread TMF again, to make sure I got everything correct and get unscripted next!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Contractor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 5, 2019
California
Wrapped up the millionaire fastlane last night.

I'm not blowing smoke, it was completely eye-opening. I feel like this stuff was right in front of me, but I couldn't see it until it was pointed out. Since I started it Wednesday, my thought process about business has changed and has been going a mile a minute.

I've got a lot to think about. But it's time to plug my nose, grab my balls, and jump in.

Chad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 7, 2019
North Carolina
So, I just completed my first read of The Millionaire Fastlane , and all I can say is, "WOW. Just, WOW!" Was a sidewalker longer in my life than I'd like to admit, and right now I'm a slowlaner... I'm ready to make the change!

Dan Swanson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 9, 2019
Dallas, TX
I've read both Fastlane and Unscripted . Over the years I've read several thousand business books and these two are now my favorites. Thanks for the amazing insights. I've created more than 100 products and services for more than 50 client companies over the years and wish I'd understood Productocracy sooner. I'm sure that following that philosophy instead of creating $3.2 billion in sales I would have generated 10 times that amount. Creating only Productocracies will be my main goal going forward.

Sera02

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 12, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I read the Millionaire fastlane sometime last year. Heard about the forum then too. For some reason it only just occurred to me to join now though. I guess I'm finally ready for this entrepreneurial journey

Last edited by a moderator:

Wade Pennell

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 3, 2018
Rialto, CA
I read The Millionaire Fastlane several months ago, did not even get half way through the book before I insisted that four of my coworkers bought copies. Since then I have decided on a single business concept started the re-read. And joined this forum. This is all life altering, I am anxious to see how far I can push this.

Bobby Axelrod

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 13, 2019
I read TMF , confirmed a lot of my suspicions about true wealth and how to achieve it. MJ is a perfect person to learn from as he is essentially anti-guru and achieved his wealth from something besides being a guru which is a growing theme in the space these days in my opinion.

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
Read it about a year and a half ago. I'm so glad I did and it changed my whole mindset, the way that I live every day and the way that I look the world! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, @MJ DeMarco !

David 964

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 10, 2019
Los Angeles
Just like many others I read TFM. Great book but left me little puzzled. The plans I had to get out of rat race doesn't seem so good anymore. But that is good thing ;-)

bestjobisnojob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 6, 2019
Easily one of the best books I've ever read. The knowledge in here is priceless. The only business book that really stayed with me after I read it. Thanks MJ!

Arthur_ISR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 6, 2019
Israel
Just finished the book!
The timing was perfect, just before I have launched a business violated the Commandment of Time. My perspective on business is now fixed to the right direction.
Thank you MJ !

CalinPop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 25, 2019
I had finished listening to the book yesterday, I've listened to Unscripted first and after TMF just my opinion I Love Unscripted more :D, Now I will listen to Unscripted again then TMF
Amazing value in both of them thank u so much

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.