The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Marc RV

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 12, 2018
I read Unscripted twice now...lots of notes. Now going over what I learned from my current business and who it relates to CENTS.

wilf

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 9, 2019
Santa Barbara, CA
I'm an audiobook junkie.... but I've never listened to the same book twice, until this one. There's just too much gold in it to only listen to it once. I think I'm going to buy the hard copy as well to reference it.

I am hoping to infuse DeMarco's way of thinking with mine. I don't think this book can be read without changing the person reading it. So, so good.

Bizonian

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 13, 2019
Read both the books , firstly Millionaire fastlane (hardcovered) translated edition which thanks to it's awesome content and brilliant ideology took me just about a week.
After that UNSCRIPTED from eBooks and i have to say , that's truely the best entrepreneurial book i've read so far and thanks to that i just had to start generating some new ideas for fastlane and managing the money i make to make them happen.

Glad to see that there is a community aswell!
Joined to share and learn.

Btw going through UNSCRIPTED again with more analysing prospect since it works as motivation

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Santi M

See you on the fastlane
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 22, 2018
Fastlane
Just finished the book a minute ago. It was incredible, I did read The Millionaire Fastlane this summer and it was mind-blowing, but this... UNEXPLAINABLE, pun intended.

I think this book overcome TMF because this is not only about entrepreneurship, but about life too.

Anyway, both books are incredible, so much value inside them.

A big THANK YOU from Spain @MJ DeMarco I will take advantage of everything you taught me, I'm sure.

Jonathan Hoch

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jan 17, 2019
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Finishing up UNSCRIPTED today, a lot covered, a lot gained!

yla

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jan 15, 2019
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Can't believe I didn't find out MJ released another book! I recently finished Unscripted and... just wow! Huge eye-opener and I'll definitely be re-visiting this book due to its amazing content.

AGP

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
860%
Dec 21, 2018
Sydney
Solid follow up to The Millionaire Fastlane . I don’t think I’ve used the highlighter function as much before reading UNSCRIPTED . Must reread and I’m also getting the audiobook so I can listen to it whilst at work. Many thanks MJ for sharing your knowledge and experience. I appreciate the no bs also. Authenticity shining through.

Ernesto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 6, 2018
Los Angeles
Just when you think they've gotten as good as they can get... read the book this month this month and its one of the best books on entrepreneurship out there... based on solid principles!

Chris Laymon

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 27, 2015
Oh, wow...
So, I read TMF years ago and, until 3 days ago, I would have said it was the best, most "real" book about business I'd ever read. Then I bought Unscripted ...mind blown. I've learned so many things in the last few days that I know are going to help me in my pursuits.

1. Focus on the process, not the event.
2. Focus on creating value and helping your clients, not making money.

Just those 2 nuggets alone would be worth the price of the book, but I keep finding more. One thing about MJ's books...he has far over-delivered with both of these books. I always buy the audio so I can listen while I'm driving, but I seem to learn more when I can read it on my Kindle app.

I love this book...thanks a lot, MJ. I'm in the process of launching a business and I feel so much more ready now.

NickVGreen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 22, 2019
Read it after reading The Millionaire Fastlane (which I read after reading several Slowlane books and living that life for a year, which made all your references in both books sting that much more).

Notlately

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 8, 2019
Dublin, Ireland
Just finished Unscripted . Loved it! Better than TMF in my opinion. There is some repetition from TMF, but I understand that is necessary for the book to stand on its own. I particularly loved the Kinetic Execution section, so much valuable information.

I have recommended Unscripted to all my friends, a bunch of Scripted fortysomethings who have all reached the point of "is this all there is?"

The book answers that question emphatically and provides the ultimate blueprint to create the life you want. Truly life changing.

Now it is up to me. There are no excuses.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.