The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

bec

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 20, 2019
Boulder
I read this book. Thanks!

Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Osvaldo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jan 19, 2019
Dubai
I've read the book and it really helped me connecting the dots. I realized that I had started well in my 20s but then I kind of lost my way...but there is still time to make up. I'm recommending everyone to read it. If you see a boost in the sales in Dubai that's thanks to me :D

NickVGreen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 22, 2019
Read and enjoyed the book.

What convinced me to check it out was your interview/book summary with OnePercentBetter. His phrase "Classic MJ. Classic." rang in my head for some time until I just knew I'd have to check it out.

Mixyin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 9, 2019
Thank you MJ for creating this book and opening my eyes to another way of thinking. I hope to be able to work away and create a better life for myself and my family.

Tore G

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 5, 2018
Hi all, finally I read the book . This title was in my list for while and I initially got a resistance to start to read it because I thought was some kind of american dream story book with a lot of blabla.
Actually it isn't. I decided to start when 2 of the people I trust told me about De Marco. I read it as first one and following it I started and finished also the UNSCRIPTED one. I found them valuable, honest and straight. Thanks !

Star Dust

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 28, 2019
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it, loved it, implementing its lessons. Thank you ever so much for writing it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.