The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Secret Technique People Are Using to Get out of Their Comfort Zone and Crush Life. REVEALED!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Andrew W

Be a Provider.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Apr 12, 2018
Would you like to know why the people you look up to seem to be moving light years faster than you? Why they are able to go 0-60 in 6 seconds while you can't even make it out of the driveway?
If you could just tap into their drive don't you think you could be the one to push the boundaries?
"It's just not fair!" You repeat over and over again.
You try your best, you work hard. You have a family to think about. But you feel stuck, trapped even.

What if I told you you can become successful. With 100% no risk and no money down.
It's as easy as offloading your pain and limitations onto someone else. ;)

Did that pique your interest? Well it's true! What are we waiting for? Let's jump in!

"THE SECRET TECHNIQUE TO GET YOU OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE"

EXACT STEPS LIE JUST BELOW THIS LINE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Everything starts with action-
- This technique doesn't work without consistent daily action. It requires something to work off of. It does not work within a void. So the first step is obviously to get out there and do something.
- Pick a direction and move. You can ONLY read step two once you have completed step one.
- Once you have a problem, something that is too scary for you, too big of a challenge for you, or for some reason you are unable to continue moving in a forward direction you can Proceed to Step 2.
2. Meet the person that will get it done, forever and always-
- Now we are getting somewhere, you have something. Maybe a phone call, or a meeting, or maybe something as big as a product launch. It doesn't matter, the technique still applies.
- I want you to think of yourself as two versions, one that is helpless and one that is the provider.
- The helpless version of yourself is scared, he/she doesn't know what to do, and has a childlike state of NEED.
- The provider knows they have all the resources they need to get the job done. They have experience, confidence, and drive.
- Think deeply about this. How there are two versions of yourself. One that is lost on their own, and one that provides.
- The person you've been waiting for all this time, the one who will teach you how to get out of your comfort zone is in fact yourself. The Provider. That is you from this point on.
3. "But I'm afraid, what do I do, this technique hasn't taught me much"-
- It has and I'll prove it.
- Let's say you have a phone call to make. You've never done it before, you are scared and don't know what to say. But remember, you can offload all the pain onto the Provider.
- What does the provider do? They provide! If they have a phone call to make, they make the phone call.
- "But what if-" "THEY PROVIDE."
- You'll pick up the phone and make the call, ask the question you need to ask, or talk about the product you need to talk about.
- When you finish your call you may regret some of the things you said or didn't say.
- The provider doesn't dwell on mistakes, they learn from them. They figure out what went wrong and what could have gone better. They don't do it because they think it's what they're supposed to do. They do it so they can provide more, and in greater quantities in the future.
- So take the phone call, have the meeting, launch the product, and learn from the successes and failures you have.
4. But who am I providing for? And why?
- You're doing it for yourself. You're doing it for your family. You're doing it for your friends. Because the provider provides. And that is you.
5. "So how does this help me break out of my comfort zone?"-
- Have you been listening? You've already broken out. You are a provider and a provider provides. From now on nothing will stop you because you have to take care of that little helpless version of yourself. Someone needs to do that. And that person is you. STOP considering all the ways things could go wrong, and provide for yourself.
- If you care, and provide value for yourself, for your network, for your family, and friends that will make all the difference.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technique end

SO WHAT NOW?
Start your path as a provider by providing something here. Provide that piece of knowledge you learned today. Explain how you were scared today but you let the provider take over for you. This is powerful stuff and if you have anything to add now is the time to do it.

-AW

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.