The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From german slowlane to Autobahn

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

no_tie_anymore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 30, 2018
Germany BaWü
Hey people,

I`m here to let you now how my journey to Unscripdet looks till now.

I am 22 years old, three months after I started my development to a limberjack (2013-2016) I realised ther is more. So I started to read books and do more with my live than work fore someone else.

Only white and red gumballs

Since then I tryed dietary supplements (MLM), sell Thermomix, Affiliate-Marketing, build a ice cream online business and last to build a own supplement business with emotinal vlaue. Nothing works and I lost over 10.000 € in the last five years.

I Had three jobs in the last three years.At the moment I have a job in a cinema, I hate it. At least i can save 50% of the salery for the next ideea.

This time the CENTS commantments and especially to fill a need is my bigest goal.
Currently I think about new ideas and will tell you if I have something.

I would be glad to hear something from you.

I hope the text is not too hard to read. I am currently improving my english myself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Welcome to the forum fellow a European!

Don't worry. I tried to start so many things myself and kept failing and failing. Rarely someone succeeds with their first business. I think you came to the right forum!

Right now I am trying to build my own FB Ads agency. It does not comply with the CENTS principles, however, I see it as a way to avoid the slowlane and fund a future Fastlane business.

What I am trying to say is that if it works for me in Denmark, then I believe you can also make it work for you in Germany. Our mentalities do not differ so much in our two countries and I am sure that there is a need for it in Germany as well.

You can check out my thread if you like in here. Maybe you will get some inspiration.

no_tie_anymore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 30, 2018
Germany BaWü
@Chapas Thanks for reading my tread and yor answer. Social media marketing is a very important scill but a FB Ads agency is not the right thing for me.

no_tie_anymore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 30, 2018
Germany BaWü
A small upgrade about my ideas to Unscripted

1. Nothing bether than a dish towel with four loops?
Yeas thats a idea I am thinking about. But its stupit!
This idea is declined because it dosen`t fulfills the CENTS commandments an the need is to weak.

2. (Details were removed with recommendation of a Forum member)
C - I have the control but need money (maybe) or a partner to start
E - is high and nobody is doing it
N -
T - i could sell the company
S - the freight traffic is rising

I will collect more information for idea 2 and will think about a solution.

Last edited:

f0reclone

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 18, 2014
Hi @D.Gintz and welcome to the forum. I like your honesty but maybe it's better to keep the idea private as this is a public forum. You could just describe it in general and state the industry.
Idea 2 looks promising on the first look and would be runner if you offer some kind of free App model. You would then need an idea for monetization afterwards.

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
Welcome fellow countryman.

By service area for truck drivers you mean a parking space where they can spend their resting intervals / periods for sleeping etc.?

How would that work out? Whenever i'm on the autobahn and head towards one of these services areas, trucks are parking "free and wild" all over the place.
How could that software "guarantee" a parking space for the night?
Since they can see these services areas on their navigation systems and may just use "try and error" or maybe they even network with other truckers to find out if there's parking space available.

Would be interesting to hear your thoughts.

no_tie_anymore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 30, 2018
Germany BaWü
I like your honesty but maybe it's better to keep the idea private as this is a public forum.

Thanks for your answer. Perhabs you`re right so I will change it.

Idea 2 looks promising on the first look and would be runner if you offer some kind of free App model. You would then need an idea for monetization afterwards.

I`am thinking about a solution. But before I have to talk to the person who gave me the idea. And maybe other companis in the industie to find the highest pain point.

no_tie_anymore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 30, 2018
Germany BaWü
Welcome fellow countryman.

By service area for truck drivers you mean a parking space where they can spend their resting intervals / periods for sleeping etc.?

How would that work out? Whenever i'm on the autobahn and head towards one of these services areas, trucks are parking "free and wild" all over the place.
How could that software "guarantee" a parking space for the night?
Since they can see these services areas on their navigation systems and may just use "try and error" or maybe they even network with other truckers to find out if there's parking space available.

Would be interesting to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for reading my tread. Maybe f0reclone is rite and I should not share the idea in detail.

no_tie_anymore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 30, 2018
Germany BaWü
Little upgrade.

Now its clear. The potential idear I described bevor is useless. I talkt to many people and trucker to find out if somthing to know how many parking space on the autobahn is free would be needed. The problem is thers not enough parking space so they constantly search or park in areas where they not alowed to park.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum D.Gintz. Don't worry about failing as you work the process. Failure is part of the process. Failing is how we learn the most. Keep thinking and working through new ideas. Don't get so excited about any one idea that you don't take some time and honestly ask yourself what's wrong with it. I know that is hard. Even harder is how do you find a group of trusted people to help you determine if an idea is crap or something to keep working?

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Don't worry about your English. You're doing great. Besides, we Americans do a wonderful job of destroying our primary language anyway. :)

no_tie_anymore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 30, 2018
Germany BaWü
Welcome to the forum D.Gintz. Don't worry about failing as you work the process. Failure is part of the process. Failing is how we learn the most. Keep thinking and working through new ideas. Don't get so excited about any one idea that you don't take some time and honestly ask yourself what's wrong with it. I know that is hard. Even harder is how do you find a group of trusted people to help you determine if an idea is crap or something to keep working?

Thanks. Its true that i have learned a lot from my mistakes and do it better every time.
I am thinking about new idears every day and looking for ways to do somting better. Take a look at my next poast for example.

no_tie_anymore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 30, 2018
Germany BaWü
i have found a product on amazon with 128 reviews and five stars but still not perfekt and to expensive.

So I thought about the idea and addressed my brother about it. (Its about a Keyless-go-shielding.)

So 24 houers latter we designed our own version in 3D program for CNC cutting. The price offer from a company was four times expensiver than the product on amazon. We still dont know how they can make such a price. Since then I think about a nother idea

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
So I thought about the idea and addressed my brother about it. (Its about a Keyless-go-shielding.)

So 24 houers latter we designed our own version in 3D program for CNC cutting. The price offer from a company was four times expensiver than the product on amazon. We still dont know how they can make such a price. Since then I think about a nother idea
I applaud you for continuing to look and solve challenges, great job. I don't know what a keyless-go-shielding is. As for the price you were offered for manufacture - did you request pricing for large volumes? Did you get estimates/quotes from multiple manufactures?

no_tie_anymore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 30, 2018
Germany BaWü
I applaud you for continuing to look and solve challenges, great job. I don't know what a keyless-go-shielding is. As for the price you were offered for manufacture - did you request pricing for large volumes? Did you get estimates/quotes from multiple manufactures?

With a modern car you dont have to use your key anymore. So you can go to your car with the keys in the poket - it opens an you can start the engine. The problem is that robber enhance the signal and drive away with your new expensive car.

https://www.amazon.de/VONETTI-Premi...810&sr=1-4-catcorr&keywords=key+les+go+schutz

My brother studys mechanical engeineering and also asked his professor for a selution. I cant use cnc for this ideear because its to expensive. The second way to produce such a thing neads a lot of money to create a profile to create it with heat an pressure. I dint know how it works exaktly.

The next thing I will do is to ask multible manufactures.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Prior failures? Keep going. Trying & failing means you're in the arena.

Use CENTS as your idea filter. Have an idea? Does it meet CENTS criteria?

Like @Chapas said, it's OK to do something that is NOT CENTS as a bridge to your CENTS fastlane. Just make sure you don't get too comfortable--otherwise it's easy to create a job for yourself & stay in the slowlane.

Something you might consider doing is creating a list of ideas, and evaluate each idea to see if it meets CENTS. Have LOTS of ideas.

What industries, hobbies, interests, etc. are you already familiar with? Those are often goldmines, since you'll see problems that outsiders can't spot.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
My brother studys mechanical engeineering and also asked his professor for a selution. I cant use cnc for this ideear because its to expensive. The second way to produce such a thing neads a lot of money to create a profile to create it with heat an pressure. I dint know how it works exaktly.
Thank you for the explanation. I understand now.

no_tie_anymore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 30, 2018
Germany BaWü
Little Upgrade,

I have still no idea for a Business.
I started to writedown 100 ideas and have only 25 until now.

Next week i start a new Job to learn more usefule Thinge. Actualey its also a Cents Business. But Even After 10 years a guy who Build several of this locations maks „ok Money“ (400.000 € a year)

So my homeworke will be to writedown the Otter 75 ideas and start.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...