The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Favourite Podcasts

D

Deleted58089

Hello, do you have any favourite podcasts that you would recommend to the forum? That could be about anything sports, politics business e-commerce.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
I would be very interested to listen how do you process podcast information? Do you guys take notes during or after you heard something?

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
Jordan Harbinger Show - Interviews great guests and gives good practical advice for a bunch of different areas (Use to be the host of the Art of Charm)
An Apple Best of 2018 Personal Development Podcast | Listen Now

Tim Ferris Show - Long form interviews with High achievers about their habits and their personal attributes for success
Podcast – The Tim Ferriss Show

The Joe Rogan Experience - Interviews a ton of different guests (scientists, psychologist, comedians, etc.) I pick and choose which episodes I listen to because they are long! Joe is very open minded and asks very good questions to his guests
Joe Rogan (Podcast Site)

The Investors Podcast - They talk about Billionaires favorite books with a focus on Stock investing
https://www.theinvestorspodcast.com/

Biggerpockets podcast - Podcast focused on Real Estate investing
BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast | Investing & Wealth Building

Hidden Brain - Talks about psychology
Hidden Brain

Pardon My Take - Sports/Comedy
PodcastOne: Pardon My Take

Game scoop - Video games
http://feeds.ign.com/ignfeeds/podcasts/gamescoop/

I also listen to even more but these are just my favorite! I listen at 1.5x and listen to podcasts during mindless activities (laundry, driving, walking, certain work tasks, etc.).

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
I would be very interested to listen how do you process podcast information? Do you guys take notes during or after you heard something?

I take random notes in evernote when something real impacts me or comes off as a super important concept. I usually put the episode and whatever guest it is. A lot of times guests are promoting their book so look into whether its worth purchasing and reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Rich Roll.

Heck yeah I forgot about this one, Rich is awesome.

Recently I started taking notes, yeah. If the point of listening to a podcast is to learn things, then I want to maximize how much I learn. You learn from repeated recall of information. If I hear something juicy I'll jot it down, and after a podcast I'll write down a summary from memory. I regularly review my recent journal entries so I'll end up reading it again a couple more times over the next couple weeks.

If I'm listening for entertainment, nah.

David Goliath

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 6, 2018
USA
+1 for Joe Rogan. Super interesting, and as jwhanke said, open minded.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.