The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mexican Manufacturers

pgtownsyou

Forge Ahead
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Oct 29, 2013
Minnesota
Hello All!

So I'm tossing around the idea of starting up a new brand. It is going to have a summer/beach/tropical theme to it.

Anyways, I'm thinking that it would help to have products manufactured in Mexico for a few different reasons. I have only used Chinese manu's before. Does anyone have experience working with Mexican manufacturers? Is there a good way to find them? I know Alibaba works great for Chinese ones. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
You will find a lot of relevant information here: Let's discuss the "trade war", will it impact your biz?

and here: Manufacturing in Mexico - Pros/Cons

You asked: "Is there a good way to find them? I know Alibaba works great for Chinese ones. Thanks!" The answer to the first part is: See My AMA and to the second part is See My AMA.

Hint: The brief answer to the second part is that it does if you know what you are doing, but it can be treacherous if you don't.

Walter

pgtownsyou

Forge Ahead
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Oct 29, 2013
Minnesota
Thank you for the info! I've done a bit of digging through your posts and a few of the sites that you suggest.

I think I may have to forego that part of my brand and just manufacture in China. I did not have any luck finding Mexican manufacturers for the product I'm interested in.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Thank you for the info! I've done a bit of digging through your posts and a few of the sites that you suggest.

I think I may have to forego that part of my brand and just manufacture in China. I did not have any luck finding Mexican manufacturers for the product I'm interested in.
Help might be on the way with the release of my 2019 revision due out in a few weeks. (I hope)

It will include a vastly expanded list of sourcing sites for countries other than China. There is not much that is manufactured in China that can't be produced competitively in other countries, and some members have reported success in that regard.

Walter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.