The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey everyone

Gal dadoun

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 30, 2018
Hello everyone.
Im new to the forum and i hope all of you guys will succeed in giving value to the world and making it a better place. And I wanted to thanks mj for the opportunity he present us with those books.
A little bit about myself
Almost 24 y/o from Israel, And a cyber security student and currently working as a cyber security analyst. I've read the books and I still have one question that I can't figure out: I want to create value and help someone and make a difference in people life yet I'm not sure what value can I give to the society that will ease people pain and makes life a little better
Thank you for the time reading and for all of you who answered me (good or bad comments) have a lovely day

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...