The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lawsuit Multimillionaire

Blaise

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jan 10, 2019
Hello, I am a newbie here on the forum and want to introduce myself. I'm a thirtysomething American lady and like the title, got my current money from a lawsuit several years back when I was burned over my whole body in a fire.

I have pretty much everything I want as far as material things go (saving the Ferrari for my midlife crisis), but since I haven't worked for a few years, I am definitely getting bored and looking for ways to build a business & make money for charities, my future & my mom's. I'm looking into FBA Amazon right now. Real estate rentals are another area I want to get involved in.

Looking forward to reading a lot of posts on this forum and getting to know some positive, ambitious individuals here. :cool:It's a new year and I'm ready to accomplish some big goals!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Last edited:

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I like your avatar and your exclamation points!

Welcome!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello, I am a newbie here on the forum and want to introduce myself. I'm a thirtysomething American lady and like the title, got my current money from a lawsuit several years back when I was burned over my whole body in a fire.

I have pretty much everything I want as far as material things go (saving the Ferrari for my midlife crisis), but since I haven't worked for a few years, I am definitely getting bored and looking for ways to build a business & make money for charities, my future & my mom's. I'm looking into FBA Amazon right now. Real estate rentals are another area I want to get involved in.

Looking forward to reading a lot of posts on this forum and getting to know some positive, ambitious individuals here. :cool:It's a new year and I'm ready to accomplish some big goals!

Yikes, glad to hear you are doing well.

I suggest reading Unscripted because it sounds as if it perfectly fits your stage in life.

When money becomes secondary, we can do some great things that spirit our soul. Entrepreneurship is a perfect place to do the job.

Welcome to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA

Welcome and sorry to hear of your misfortune. Glad you persevered in court, though! You've come to the right place - there are some savvy mofos here!

D

Deleted50669

I'm sorry to hear what you went through, and happy to hear it was partly a positive outcome! Many people here are willing to help, so you should get a lot of good input.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

Please SEARCH before posting.