The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you think of my logo?

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
Hey @Amro,

With all due respect, treat this thread like a mastermind session...You have to take constructive criticism the same way you take the comments you like about your logo. Isn't that the point of the thread?

I'd like to share my opinion because logos really have to resonate well with your "brand."

You mention GOOGLE...Google is a misspelling of a "Googol," which is a math term for 10 to the 100th power. That's a 1 with a hundred zeros behind it. They were sort of clever also in creating all those pages with the O's back in the day...

For some reason, my entire message was wiped out.

Last edited:

harp1600

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
May 12, 2018
United States
Hi friends,

What do you think of my new logo? I'm not yet done but want to give you an slight idea of what I'm doing and maybe you have some suggestions. Or give me probs!

View attachment 23240

Well well well, what do you think? The U will be shortenend on the left side so it fits below the roof of that T. And the right leg of that U will be an arrow.

And further the TopUp Auctions will be tranfered to the right side of the logo.

Well what do you think?

All the best,
Amro
Honestly, this logo looks great! I would really have to see the whole site to really see if it blends with it, but I like the colors!

Also, I'm not 100% on this but I think you should add a - (dash) on the "TopUp" part, but I'm not 100% on it so yeah.

harp1600

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
May 12, 2018
United States
The T, U, and A all have different styles, and the "Topup" part has a 2008 font. I'd get rid of the shadow and background as well. I think you're heading in the right direction though.
I agree with that.

Also, (sidenote), what does that CTNNB thing mean?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hi,

Thanks for your reply but I'm leaving it like this now. I find it looks good enough for a start and to be honoust I want them to instantly see what the site is about. Visitors leave quickly because of three reasons: Loading speed, not knowing what the site is about, or not interested because of unprofessional look. Offer value in all ways and it will return in my opinion. Maybe later after I have some descent traffic I can alter it a little but for now i'll leave it like this.

Please explain what you mean? Thanks ;)

Logo can't get you sales.....

No sales no business....

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I see a lot of talk of logos and hey I do nt need sales I need this pimping boat....you need sales spending all this time on a logo is a waste of time.

There's a thread here somewhere called what do you need? Take a look.

I made these mistakes building a logo etc.

Last edited:
U

User62861

How the favicon of your website will look, you think the tagline will fit? Your logo will fail on many tests and one of them is scalabitly
I see a lot of talk of logos and hey I do nt need sales I need this pimping boat....you need sales spending all this time on a logo is a waste of time.

Do all professional companies have a logo? Yes.

If a company dont have a logo that means it’s not professional. I’m the first one who wouldnt buy or use a site that doesnt have built brand 100%.

“I dont have a budget for a logo” and similar are for small kids. Its all about how hard you really want it.

Many people say how they dont have a budget while typing all that using iPhone XS Max.

If its not importan nobody would use it. Big companies pay huge amounts of many for logo designs, why should they spend so much money on something thats not important?

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi,

I agree with that.

Also, (sidenote), what does that CTNNB thing mean?

Please explain what you mean?

I will do everything as properly as I can. I'm not in a rush. Basically administration is also not important right?

Maybe I ask what your revenue/profit is on a daily basis if you only focus on sales. I would NEVER buy something from a amateur website or something. Door to door sellers without an ID. You need to be a hell of a salesmen if I would sign some tv contract with you.

No hard feelings since I understand that it's meant well.

All the best,
Amro

Telamon25346

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Dec 13, 2017
Dallas, Texas
In my opinion, your logo is great but honestly keep it simple. it's going to be hard in the future to translate it into different places if it has that much going on. you might have to put it on billboards, small icons, etc. some might not even have color. i'd say go with what @Logomet said and keep a simple but recognizable logo. the logo i designed for my marketing company was made in about 5 minutes with photoshop. it's just 1 letter but it still has a lot of meaning behind it.

Don't worry about the logo, just worry about enforcing the brand through social media, your work, etc. the logo isn't something you should stress on that much.

also if you want to outsource the work for your logo, try to find dedicated graphic designers that are good with making simple logos. Fiverr doesn't sit right with me for logo designs as it seems the people there are just following the commands of the people they work for, they might be skilled, but they do whatever you want, not whatever they know works. if you get what i mean.

U

User62861

Bottom line is....if you want a good logo you have to invest a solid amount of money and hire a good designer.

If you go on Fiverr and similar site, you will get what you pay for.

You are looking for a professional work. Do you really think professionals work for $5?

Do you know that Adobe Illustrator costs $55 a month? Designers have to pay taxes, healthcare, PayPal fees, currency exchange and so on.

Fiverr is 95% scam and really bad work made by 14 year olds. Logo development takes time. The only why you can sell it for $5 is to steal design or deliver bad and unprofessional work.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hi,

Please explain what you mean?

I will do everything as properly as I can. I'm not in a rush. Basically administration is also not important right?

Maybe I ask what your revenue/profit is on a daily basis if you only focus on sales. I would NEVER buy something from a amateur website or something. Door to door sellers without an ID. You need to be a hell of a salesmen if I would sign some tv contract with you.

No hard feelings since I understand that it's meant well.

All the best,
Amro

GOLD! - How many action fakes can the fastlane come up with??

Stop Building Stuff

Hope that Helps.

But I'm done clearly your only interested in hearing what you want to hear and insult other members donno why I'm wasting my time this is last time I'm replying.

Last edited:

LPPC

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Mar 6, 2016
The colors are really nice and the font is good too. I wouldn't change the ''U'' to be under the roof of the T and make the right side of the ''U'' into an arrow. That would make it too crowded. Keep it simple indeed. Or make the A more simple and then you can add other things to the U.

IMO

Edit: just saw the updated version on the second page. Looks much better!

U

User62861

Hi,

Thank you @LPPC for the kind feedback. Something like this:

View attachment 23291

All the best,
Amro
T and U stands for one word, thts why you put it in the same color. Why did you put ut in different font?

Take a look at upper corners of U and A. U has sharp corners and A has slighty rounded corners.

TUA is way too big comparing to the name text. TUA is way too bold comparing to the name text.

Your design consistency is all over the place.

THE FIX:

Maku T in the same font as U. Because T and U will have sharp corners, make them in A too.

Make logo text more bold and size down TUA to be tall as 2x NAME TEXT.

The space between TUA and NAME TEXT should be 0.5x of NAME TEXT size.

By the way, why do you need background. Logo has to be delivered without background.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Don't like the T, doesn't jive with the rest. The earlier one gives me a military feel, the latter one seems out of place, like a different font.

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi @MJ DeMarco,

Thanks for the feedback. I allready accepted the design how it was so i'll reevaluate it in a few months om maybe slightly change it along the way but now I need to move on to the next tasks at hand. :)

All the best,
Amro

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!