The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Fastlaners!

Tom Mercer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Dec 10, 2018
Hello Fastlaners!!

My name is Tom Mercer and I run a Xero bookkeeping company.

I have been working digitally for around 5 years now and I have created and refined processes and procedures for a couple of bookkeeping and accountancy practices.

I have decided to finally take the jump and turn the concept that had been growing in my mind over the past year or so in to a reality so my company has just been born this month. I drew a lot of inspiration from attending Dynamite Circle events and also Youpreneur summits and I am excited to finally control my own business!

While I am great at creating the processes, onboarding, monthly bookkeeping… all of the actual work, I am not so great at marketing and networking.

Also my company will slightly differ from other bookkeeping companies as I want to educate my customers and also provide paid and free informative videos, training to help people understand the value of a good set of books.

I have joined the Fastlane to try and learn some tips on marketing, video creation and general ideas on running a business. Also having never created an education platform, it would be great to connect with people a little more experienced in this area.

I look forward to meeting new people and learning form you all as well as helping to solve your problems!

Have a great day and please say hello!

Tom

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007