The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My 600lb Life: Addiction, Enabling, More (RANT)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The folks who have been discussing DEATH in this thread can continue their discussion here as I've copied all your comments and created a new thread.

O/T: Health - A Conversation about death...

For clarity purposes, the death comments in this thread will remain, but further discussion about that topic should port over to the newer thread.

Thanks. This thread is marked NOTABLE as some really great comments have been made -- didn't really think it would blow up into 3 pages.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I am bad with buying sugar cereal from time to time as snack.

I go through weeks of eating like a champ, pure goodness, and then weeks of eating whatever I want. I wonder how much better my life would be if I cut that shit out 100%. I bet significantly better.

Every now and then when I am in the grocery store and I see some tasty terrible food, I think to that one post MJ said, something along the lines of "the battle is not won in the kitchen, it is won in the shopping cart". That gives me the strength to not even grab the junk. I need to work on doing that ALL the time, not just some of the time.

Good thread!

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
You bring up an interesting point.

I wonder if how bad the diet is in other work-obsessed countries, and if long expected work hours has something to do with it.

I don't think so. East Asian countries have a much healthier diet and they generally work the same or more hours as Americans. They don't use much sugar and don't have much processed food.

I remember buying fresh sushi right outside the Narita City train station for $2 or $3. It wasn't super amazing or anything, but there were a decent amount of Japanese salarymen buying it before getting on the train. Seemed to be their version of stopping at McDonald's for breakfast.

Vietnam (not East Asia, I know) has rice, pho, or some other vegetable + meat dish on pretty much every street corner from 5AM to about 11PM. You get the late night munchies in Vietnam and you pick up bun thit nuong, pho, or a banh mi from a street vendor for $1.

The US just has really unhealthy food in general. It wasn't as noticeable before WWII because many Americans worked tough blue collar jobs and there wasn't a super unhealthy processed version of the food. Neither of that is true anymore.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
I am bad with buying sugar cereal from time to time as snack.

I go through weeks of eating like a champ, pure goodness, and then weeks of eating whatever I want. I wonder how much better my life would be if I cut that sh*t out 100%. I bet significantly better.

Every now and then when I am in the grocery store and I see some tasty terrible food, I think to that one post MJ said, something along the lines of "the battle is not won in the kitchen, it is won in the shopping cart". That gives me the strength to not even grab the junk. I need to work on doing that ALL the time, not just some of the time.

Good thread!

Books below helped me get myself in order.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CHQOVDC/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/014311638X/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

evanascent

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Aug 5, 2018
Maybe it is made up but pretty sure it is not far from the truth. I was reading an article the other day that obesity (and diseases caused directly by it) is responsible for 7% of public health costs in Spain (about €5Bn). Considering health costs are way lower in Spain and that only 17% of population (less than 8 million) is obese. Imagine what could be the healthcare costs for the US...

I agree this is a very big part of the problem and sometimes it could be even unintentional. I was raised eating Mediterranean diet and always been slim. However, when I moved to the US I started to gain weight and I didn´t know why ( I never eat junk food or even sugary drinks such as coke, maybe some occassional cookie or some chips). And then is when I started reading the labels more carefully and was shocked with the amount of crap most food contains. I cut all meat that had antibiotics or steroids (no wonder you get fat when chicken contains steroids), all cookies and crap like that (which I didn´t eat much anyway) and in 2 months I lost 20 pounds.
I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to even understand how food affects health for someone who was raised seeing that type of food everywhere.

Spot on. I remember the first time I entered into a US grocery store, it was shocking, two aisles full of different types of sugary drinks, aisles and aisles of processed food, fake cakes... I was like: ok, where is the regular food?

Sometimes this happens, in Spain there was a big movement against palm oil (and sales of products containing it dropped dramatically) because of its health effects and as a consequence many food producers started removing it from its products. If demand disappears so does supply.

My parents (both from Europe) had a similar culture shock when they first came to the US. In particular, my mom was working as a nurse at the time (this was back in the late 70's/early 80s) and she said that she had never seen so many fat and obese people as when she started working in American hospitals. On top of that, she noticed that American patients in general were/are far less willing to take responsibility for their health compared to Europeans (something I have also noticed, now that I live in Europe). Obviously, my parents shielded me and my siblings from most of the crap that is sold as "food" in the US; something for which I will always be incredibly grateful.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
I don't think so. East Asian countries have a much healthier diet and they generally work the same or more hours as Americans. They don't use much sugar and don't have much processed food.

I remember buying fresh sushi right outside the Narita City train station for $2 or $3. It wasn't super amazing or anything, but there were a decent amount of Japanese salarymen buying it before getting on the train. Seemed to be their version of stopping at McDonald's for breakfast.

Vietnam (not East Asia, I know) has rice, pho, or some other vegetable + meat dish on pretty much every street corner from 5AM to about 11PM. You get the late night munchies in Vietnam and you pick up bun thit nuong, pho, or a banh mi from a street vendor for $1.

The US just has really unhealthy food in general. It wasn't as noticeable before WWII because many Americans worked tough blue collar jobs and there wasn't a super unhealthy processed version of the food. Neither of that is true anymore.

I think this gets down right to one of the core issues.

Sushi is part of Japanese culture, Pho is part of Vietnamese culture. It isn't so much, IMO, that they make healthier choices...it's that their culturally significant food is healthier.

The USA didn't really have its own culturally significant food, so that void was filled by marketers to create the food culture we have now. (To be clear some regions of the USA have cultural dishes, but not the country as a whole)

I'm all for personal responsibility, but I'm not sure the blame can be placed on individuals for eating unhealthy in places like the USA anymore than we can praise individuals in healthier places like Japan for eating healthy foods. It's a cultural issue.

And how to change that cultural issue in a country where disease is a highly protected and profitable industry is beyond me.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Growing up religious, I think this is one of it's big cons. By promising life after death, and a "once saved, always saved" doctrine.... it kind of takes the urgency out of life.

If life is "supposed to be suffering", then why try to stop suffering? It'll be better in the next life.

When I accepted to myself that there probably isn't anything more, and this is all that I have... well sh*t, that got me going. For a while, I had a "death countdown" widget for chrome that would show my number of weeks left when I opened a new tab.

People go their whole life trying not to think about death. I think about it all the time. I imagine scenarios where my wife and kids die, and how my life would change, and what I would do differently. I really like the philosophy of Stoicism which gets into this kind of thing. It lets you be at peace with how sh*tty and random life can be.

It's odd, and I agree with you that that's what it means for a lot of people, but strangely enough it had the opposite effect on me. I was raised in a very religious home, and it was like "You're gonna die. Your life is a gift from God that can be taken away at any moment. When you punch out, what are you gonna tell God you did with the one short life He gave you?"

Reminds me that we can all look at the same thing and see different things, and in a sense, perception is the only reality.

advantagecp

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Feb 7, 2015
Sushi is part of Japanese culture, Pho is part of Vietnamese culture. It isn't so much, IMO, that they make healthier choices...it's that their culturally significant food is healthier.

My theory is that prosperity is one of the precursors of obesity. Vietnam has become much wealthier in the last 15 years. Most adult Vietnamese people are slim and trim but there are surprisingly many overweight, even obese, children. I have been in Vietnamese homes where the young children were being fed pizza. Those kids are overweight. This is among prosperous households in the city. Go out to the countryside where people are working the rice fields and nobody is fat, but neither are they rich.

And don't fall for the idea that Europeans and Australians are all slim and athletic. I have seen a lot of 20 to 30 year old fat ones in my travels. Once again, a 60 year old European is probably slimmer than a 60 year old American. But they are more prosperous now and the gap is narrowing in the younger generation.

windchaser

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
May 24, 2017
Spain

I completely agree. When I was working as a lawyer in Spain I had very long working days +12hours plus 2 hours commute and many weekends and eating healthy was easy as there were many healthy options. Also, cooking healthy food does not take that long, you can prepare excellent meals in less than 15 minutes.

However, while I was in the US, I had way more free time and eating healthy was extremely difficult, from the higher prices of vegetables or other healthy food to the restaurant alternatives, even the salads are ruined with horrible processed dressings. It is sad but in the US it is very difficult to eat healthy while in many other countries it is extremely easy.

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas

I have a generous roommate who buys chips (crisps). They are one of the people to whom food = love. I love chips and so my battle is fought in my own kitchen. o_O

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I have a generous roommate who buys chips (crisps). They are one of the people to whom food = love. I love chips and so my battle is fought in my own kitchen. o_O

Trust me, I know what that is like. My weakness are those 5 cent sugar candies. You know the ones. The little gummies that are pure sugar and flavors and color. I LOVE THEM. Like love them so much that I can eat bowls and bowls of them before I even realize what I have done.

The only way I could combat it when they were brought into a previous household of mine was by exercising. I got into doing P90X at home, and if I worked out then the only food I would crave was the good healthy stuff. If I did not exercise, I was all over those things like Roseanne on a baked ham.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
May 1, 2011
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6l6vI4vtD4

Similar story. The guy almost sounds proud that he's horribly overweight and plays video games all day naked. His dad is the enabler in this story, while the guy's mother looks like the only person who really cares about him (by kicking him out when he quit his job because he was too fat).

Bhanu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Oct 23, 2017
One more thing which causes this problem IMO is PC culture prevalent in our times . Emotions of the Obese person is given much more importance than his/her life. Unfortunately media/government etc are also pandering to the demands of these lazy bums . Disability benefits for Obese person ? Separate sitting for them in Airplane ? separate parking ? University removing weighing machines ,mirrors as they offend the obese ?columnist getting fired for fat shaming ? really !!!
These obese not only killing themselves but their unborn kids .

I dont agree with this guy on every thing he says but here he has a point.
Disclaimer :Some crude images in the videos .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAt24Hsap80

Generic_Username

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 22, 2018
Why do people go to the hospital? I'm no expert, but common sense:
1. Accidents (car accidents, other accidents, etc.)
2. Childbirth, regular checkups, other normal stuff
3. Heart disease, cancer, other chronic diseases I'm highly skeptical are "natural" and because of "old age."
4. Really rare diseases
If we made people healthy, you'd think that health insurance premiums would go down because of #3, right? But then it's not as profitable to those overcapitalists in Washington.

Mr.Brandtastic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Sep 27, 2017
Parents' House
The sad part about this show is how bad the family members enabled them, you're absolutely right about that. Really the show that needs to be made is my 300 pound life, or my 250 pound life, or even my 200 pound life. Unfortunately with current obesity rates, they could do 20 shows a day and never come close to grasping the scope of the problem.

The problem is the misunderstanding of the problem, the scope of the problem, and when to intervene. You need to teach people at an early age to take personal responsibility and healthy eating habits, the sooner the better. Often times the parents are fat and teach their kids unhealthy eating. Then they're shocked when their kid grows up very fat and unhealthy when they have nothing healthy to eat in the house and never exercise.

I guarantee with almost all these 600 pound life people there were rarely if ever fruits, vegetables, and healthy alternatives growing up. But sure enough I bet there were cupboards full of chips, sugary cereals, fruit roll-ups, oreos, and all other assorted crap. They started their weight gain early. But at some point, you MUST take personal responsibility for yourself. Which of course, is never taught to them. They're taught it's always someone else's fault from sidewalking parents, such a tragedy.

But also the intervention should be much earlier like I stated above, waiting until someone is 600 pounds to intervene is seriously like waiting until someone's cancer metastasizes in order to start treatment. It's lunacy. It's sad the state of irresponsibility and playing the victim that goes on here. Grow up. This show should really be renamed, "What happens when a culture loses all self-respect, disregards personal responsibility, blames everyone else, and people don't care about their self-image." I guess that wouldn't be as catchy though.

Beerbread

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 2, 2019
New Jersey
I completely agree. When I was working as a lawyer in Spain I had very long working days +12hours plus 2 hours commute and many weekends and eating healthy was easy as there were many healthy options. Also, cooking healthy food does not take that long, you can prepare excellent meals in less than 15 minutes.

However, while I was in the US, I had way more free time and eating healthy was extremely difficult, from the higher prices of vegetables or other healthy food to the restaurant alternatives, even the salads are ruined with horrible processed dressings. It is sad but in the US it is very difficult to eat healthy while in many other countries it is extremely easy.

This. Every time I'm in the Mediterranean, I always lose at least 5lbs in 10 days I'm there. Everything is healthy and the portions aren't ridiculous.

I have a love/hate relationship with the show. It's fun imitating Dr. Now and driving my family insane, but at the same time along with all the reasons stated in the thread, you can tell that a lot of the enablers continue to enable because they want to collect that welfare/disability check. They get all these benefits from exploiting the tax payers money just to enable their addiction. It gets me upset that money supercedes saving their morbidly obese relative.

Also the addiction is no joke either. My sister and I are the first generation in my family that is not morbidly obese. My mother did get bypass surgery, but at the time, the hospital offered no therapy or any external help to get her eating under control, so she yoyo'd over the years. Thankfully she's maintaining now, but she's still got a long way to go. You constantly think about food and how badly you need it in that moment. Even when I lost my 40lbs, I can see why most people fail at weight loss. It's a behavior and lifestyle change. Point being, the people on the show lose the weight when their food is being monitored in the hospital, but once you bring them back into that toxic environment, everything becomes undone. I hate how the show offers no recourse for them.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
342%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Opinion -

I don't even think it's normal to want to eat any kind of junk or processed food at all.

Anyone who has a craving for those types of foods has developed some form of addiction.

If we're eating our natural diet (close to an omnivorous diet IMO), the only things we crave are more of those foods.

After breaking an addiction to processed BS, it sickens me to even think about eating a piece of cake or some tacos from tacobell because you start to know how you will feel if you eat something.

a lot of people say "Oh, well you gotta enjoy yourself", yea but in my opinion "enjoying yourself" means being dedicated to your purpose and achieving goals. Not stuffing yourself with cancer

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
536%
Apr 17, 2022
The problem with morbidly obese people is that their metabolism is completely wrecked, which means that they are literarily starving to death while they eat extreme amounts of food. The food is not metabolized properly, and therefore gets stored as fat, while the person is still ravenously hungry.

This is what happens when the food industry has no problem selling toxic and highly addictive fodder to humans. It doesn't matter how damaging it is. The only goal is to keep selling it.

And due to the lack of education in this field, those people are sometimes called "lazy" by friends, family, and society.
They're not lazy.
They're heavily addicted to the worst food in the history of mankind, which makes them physically and mentally ill.

This is not a tragedy. It's a crime against humanity.

Last edited:

Neptisces

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 10, 2022
I was going to put this in the RANDOM RANT thread but I thought it needed its own thread.

So I got stuck watching a few of these episodes and I've never been so frustrated in my life at human behavior.

What is happening on this show is DISGUSTING, and I don't mean the obese people struggling with food addiction.

This poor guy was 850 lbs. Mostly bed-ridden. Couldn't walk through doors. Terrible lymphedemas.

iCebzdPf2Sk.jpg

After watching a few episodes, here are the sad conclusions...

First, every obese person is an addict ... addicted to junk food, sugar, dairy (cheese), meat products, and processed food. THERE ISN'T A VEGETABLE IN SIGHT.

Not one subject was addicted to apples, kale, quinoa, or bananas.

Second, every morbidly obese person is being judged by another obese person.

In the case above, Robert, practically EVERYONE in his life was obese. I'm not talking about 20 lbs, but 100s. These people would interact with him as if he was the only one with the problem -- NO, YOU ALL HAVE A PROBLEM.

Third-- every single one of these people have a disconnect to what they shoved in their mouth (diet) and their weight. They think the FOOD isn't the problem, they think it's the QUANTITY, or something HORMONAL.

They don't see the system around them as the problem when the system is designed for this very function: sickness and obesity = profit.

The system of processed agriculture and the lobbyists/politicians who backstop it is designed to make you FAT and SICK. This is why a COKE is cheaper than a bottle of water. This is why a Bic Mac is cheaper than a deluxe salad.

Fourth -- and the most disgusting and frustrating thing of all -- every single one of these people who have eaten themselves immobile and near death has ENABLERS. Friends, family, and even parents.

I was absolutely sickened to see the mother of this man bring him whatever he wants.

Oh, he gets angry if I don't get him what he wants.
Oh, well Robert likes what he likes.

Are you F*cking kidding me?

Your kid is killing himself and your only concern is to not make him mad?

Really?

You want your 4 bacon-double cheeseburgers? Get out of bed and go get them yourself.

Fifth -- these people see the "weight loss surgery" as the answer to their problems. Yes, the old EVENT/PROCESS where surgery represents the life-changing EVENT, the SHORTCUT whereas the PROCESS (proper diet) can be dismissed.

To be eligible for the surgery, they are required to lose weight. Then, they lose weight not because of the weight loss implications, but because they view the SURGERY as the quick fix. In other words, after I have the surgery, I'll be able to EAT WHATEVER THE F*ck I WANT again, I just won't eat as much.

Only the perceived access to the shortcut (surgery) is enough to get them to engage in the process (diet).

Sixth -- the enablers (family and friends) of these obese people are selfish and rude accomplices to murder. Even after the doctor clearly says "You are killing yourself" -- family members have NO PROBLEM eating garbage in front of the obese person trying to lose weight.

It's like trying to rehabilitate an alcoholic in a bar, or a crackhead in a crackhouse.

And these are people who supposedly "care" about their obese family member.

Well, we really care about Bill, but not so much to stop eating Mac and Cheese and greasy chicken in front of him.

Sick.

They only care about protecting what they shove in their mouth and how it tastes, and how it makes them feel.

This poor guy above -- even after losing 200+ lbs and FINALLY getting the help he needed ended up suffering a heart attack and dying on the show.

Tragic, but not unexpected.

But hey, at least his mother didn't make him angry and she was kind enough to bring him 2 loaves of bread, 6 perogies, and 3 bags of Skittles.

End Rant.
I 100% agree with that

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Since I saw this thread was a bump, last night I checked into a football game for about 20 minutes.

The commercials felt like I was in a twilight zone.

Here's was 1 round of commercials in between the game.

Sonic fast food junk.
Popeyes chicken fast food junk.
Diabetes medication
Pizza hut fast food junk.
Cholesterol medication

Amazing that we advertise the poisonous junk that is killing people early, while at the simultaneously offering a temporary bandaid for the poison so you can continue consuming your poison.

Eat like shit? Pre-diabetes with high cholesterol?
Don't worry -- take these pills so you can continue eating the shit that got you there.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
The commercials felt like I was in a twilight zone.

Ever since i've gone vegan and started fasting, my mind has just been in awe of how damaging food is and how "asleep" mankind is when it comes to food.

Every social gathering it's like "c'mon bro, come have some carne asada tacos! c'mon man there's tons of pizza, soda and beer!"

The social aspect is the hardest part about food as well as alcohol. And people will pressure you and attack you for it.

I never cheat and always stand my ground.

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022
I saw this thread got bumped and read it out of curiosity.

The funny thing is that this really reminded me of myself before I read Fastlane, but the big difference was I was quite skinny. I was literally a video game addicted loser but 121-125 pounds at 5'7. Glad I'm not binging on video games anymore and not having any "game craving".
First, every obese person is an addict ... addicted to junk food, sugar, dairy (cheese), meat products, and processed food. THERE ISN'T A VEGETABLE IN SIGHT.
You want your 4 bacon-double cheeseburgers?
I was reading these sentences a few times.

I think there's something different about western meat and meat from my country in Asia. Blindfold me and feed me American and local beef, and I can instantly tell the difference in the texture.

For the past year I just ate what I and my mum cooked, and only ordering food about once a week. I often ate bacon too, and my mum includes a lot of meats in her cookings. I also didn't eat vegetables as often. Half of the time the meat was also quite fatty.

But hey that's just my experience. Maybe it has something to do with how it was cooked? We rarely eat deep fry, usually seared or souped. Maybe my physical activity? I have a strange walking addiction. Every week there are 3-4 days when I walked 4-6km per day. Just this morning I noticed a wound on my foot after unconsciously walking for 8 hours yesterday. I did it because I needed some photography for my current project.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.