The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Sunday, I realized my reading process was taking way too much time. I gave myself the obejctive to finish reading the book by friday night.

I completed my task 20% faster, without it ever feeling like a burden.

oFSys65.png

Thank for for all the value that was put in that book. The last chapter also answered my latest INSIDERS post's question. Monogamy it is !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Do you have any plans to write any new books?

Yes, Unscripted will be at least 3 books of varying formats.

Would your publishing company ever publish any third party books?

Nope.

Then I sent links to it to both my son and daughter.

Thank you!

Hello MJ, I read the Millionaire Fastlane and have found it to be the most inspiring book out there on this subject.

Definitely my top 3 books I have ever read.

I have read TMF and it easily rocketed to one of the most influential books I've ever come across.

Yes!

Bought a couple of extra copies and gave them to a couple of aspiring family members.

Thanks for the recommendations!

I've read both books almost a year ago and it changed my life! Thank you MJ!

Yes!

Also bought some copies as presents.

Thank you!

i read the book and it was the best decision in my life.

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane , and loved it.

Yessss!

bought a copy for my 23-year old son,

That means a lot to me! TY!

recommend it to everybody.

Thank you sir!

The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted are both in my top 3 best books of all time!

:)

I personally like Unscripted better

So do I!

I've read the book. One of the best books I've ever read. Thank you

:)

because it was not available in french.

It is now.

The Millionaire Fastlane, French Edition

I heard about your books from the Real Social Dynamics (RSD) guys

Please tell 'em thank you!

Alex Lavoie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 14, 2018
Wow, just spent the last couple days listening to this book. Completely changed my outlook on life. Decided to stop focusing on slaving as a software engineer the rest of my life and use those skills for true freedom. I can never thank you enough MJ!

Samdreamth

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Dec 15, 2018
I read the Fastlane a couple of months ago (April) and then continued with the Unscripted (July).
I think that probably this is the correct order to read these books since the Unscripted is probably more generic (does not focuses only on business) than Fastlane. I don't know if MJ agrees with the particular order, though.

In any case, both of them were quite mind-openers and highly recommended books!
Well done, MJ!

D

Deleted50470

Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, and plan to read both this and Unscripted again during the holidays.

Carlitosway

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 18, 2018
Hey All, I am really happy to be joining the FLF. I have now read (er listened to) on long work trips as my day job sucks away my time/life. I have never had a more burning desire than now to take control of my freedom and buying it by bringing value to others is what I would like to do. I have read Fastlane Millionaire

TheShaikhAble

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Dec 19, 2018
Toronto
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book! Glad I did :) Life changing stuff!

Remus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Dec 16, 2018

Thanks, MJ

I've read it and it changes my life! Thanks MJ!

wildfox81

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Sep 7, 2017
IN
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . But it's one book I'll have to read 3-5 times because there is so much valuable information in it.
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane the third time. And I've started on a business since last year. Looks like I need to read it a few more times.

A request to MJ would be to get both the books on Audible India. It can help a lot of people here.

Lewis Cuff

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 21, 2018

Thanks, MJ

Awesome book, thanks.

Demian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 22, 2018
Read the book! Thrilled to start taking action now that I know reading is not the answer.

Saavik

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 21, 2018
Read it, and it was one of the best parts of my "how to be an entrepreneur instead of freelancer" self-study, and a pleasure to read. :)

EnvisionEd

Education Revolutionary
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Nov 28, 2018
New Philadelphia, OH
I actually managed to read the books backwards...first Unscripted , then Fastlane...just worked out that way because I stumbled across Unscripted on Amazon months ago. Couldn't put down either book and lost a ton of sleep wanting to read the next page (and the next), but now the mentality has become an obsession. My goal is to get these books into the hands of every teacher in America.

Meike Malarkey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 25, 2018
I have ready this book and loved it. I read it whenever I had a free minute usually on the train or stairmaster... this book was so exciting to read that I was even looking forward to cardio on the stairmaster haha and I really hate cardio. :happy:

Thanks for it... now I need to make it happen!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.