The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Launching new service, timing around holidays?

Jebuske

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 4, 2018
Hi,
After reading MJ's 2 books I decided it's time to launch my fast lane project.

Currently I'm in the last step of the development of my website and my content is being rewritten by a pro.

I will be operating in the crypto space and I'm targeting crypto projects as my clients. My original plan was to launch next week (around the 20th) but I got in a discussion with a friend who believes it's better to launch after the holiday weeks.
The main goal of launching my website is to check for market interest from blockchain projects. The website itself won't, at least in the beginning, offer any service directly.

Can I please get your opinion on this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
The website itself won't, at least in the beginning, offer any service directly.

Can I please get your opinion on this?
If it won't offer any service, how do you expect to get sustainable traffic?
Does this project include CENTS?

Isaac Oh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Is the goal to provide info on your website and get traffic? Then you have a service. Otherwise, agreed with Thomas

Are there other people who are interested in people's blockchain interests? What is the underlying purpose of your website and how can you maximize it?

Jebuske

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 4, 2018
Is the goal to provide info on your website and get traffic? Then you have a service. Otherwise, agreed with Thomas

Are there other people who are interested in people's blockchain interests? What is the underlying purpose of your website and how can you maximize it?

The idea is for me to find clients through my website and use my network of consultants to work on the projects. I will be responsible for putting together the teams and negotiating the contracts.

In a second phase we could start putting more info on the site and offer that to people as well

*so what I meant was no online services. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Isaac Oh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
If you could give us more detail about that acquisition process on the website without revealing everything, we could probably give more insight

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.