The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Done For You Cold Email/Call Scheduling Service - Over 2,000 calls booked

PJ Pahygiannis

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Oct 6, 2014
Olney, Maryland
How much money would you make from 50 calls with business owners in your niche?

We have scheduled over 2,000 calls in the last two months with cold email in every niche from llama farmers to dance studios

We handle everything from start to finish. Every morning our clients wake up to scheduled calls with business owners interested in what they have to offer. Business owners in their target niche who are READY and EXCITED to take their call.

Many clients have calls booked in the FIRST 24 hours of launching their campaign.

We guarantee you’ll receive 30 calls in the first month. It’s not uncommon for us to schedule 30, 40, 50, or even 80 calls in the first 7 days!

We give you their name, business name, phone number, email, time zone, and the best time to call. It is all put in a Google sheet for you and updated daily

For the $1,500 a month we charge for this service it would take many of you only ONE or TWO deals receive an ROI.

Don't you think you can close 1 deal from 30 calls? Or one out of 50?

So, what is stopping you from working with us? Go to fromcoldtogold.com to fill out an application.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ad approved, good luck.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I am the head trainer for a gentleman named Tony Robbins. I have 6 ladies who cold call and book meetings for me day in and day out. I would be VERY interested in giving these ladies leads for meetings to make their life easier.

Essentially my target market is commissioned sales people: real estate, title, mortgage, car dealerships, insurance, network marketing, financial services and obviously many other industries.

I notice you "do not work with" these:

Niche (NOTE: We do not work with doctors/medical, gyms, chiropractors, dentists, loan officers, real estate agents, plastic surgeons, or med spas) *

Tell me, can you help generate leads for what I do?

More specifically:

Companies with 10 or more sales people that are interested in Tony Robbins training/seminars or at the very least interested in the GROWTH of their business?

clickninja

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 6, 2018
How much money would you make from 50 calls with business owners in your niche?

We have scheduled over 2,000 calls in the last two months with cold email in every niche from llama farmers to dance studios

We handle everything from start to finish. Every morning our clients wake up to scheduled calls with business owners interested in what they have to offer. Business owners in their target niche who are READY and EXCITED to take their call.

Many clients have calls booked in the FIRST 24 hours of launching their campaign.

We guarantee you’ll receive 30 calls in the first month. It’s not uncommon for us to schedule 30, 40, 50, or even 80 calls in the first 7 days!

We give you their name, business name, phone number, email, time zone, and the best time to call. It is all put in a Google sheet for you and updated daily

For the $1,500 a month we charge for this service it would take many of you only ONE or TWO deals receive an ROI.

Don't you think you can close 1 deal from 30 calls? Or one out of 50?

So, what is stopping you from working with us? Go to fromcoldtogold.com to fill out an application.

Interesting.
Any testimonials?
A website?
A case study?
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MrYoshi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 15, 2017
Hey PJ, is your business tailored mostly to small businesses (<$50M) or do you work with enterprises ($1B+)?

D

Deleted68831

Hi PJ, is there a website where i can see more about your service and your entire offering?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.