The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From 0 to Freedom in 3 Months

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
When creating my introduction thread on this forum, I promised myself that I would start a progress thread within a couple of days. Now I finally got to it. I cannot express enough how much motivation you guys in here give me. Even though I have an accountability partner that pushes me hard, I believe having a progress threads in here with all you bright minds, will make me push even harder to reach my goal.

Short about me for those who did not read my intro thread: 29 years old. Newly married. Born in Russia, raised in Denmark. Masters Degree in International Marketing. Lived in a various of countries due to studies and work. Number of failed businesses due to lack of determination, discipline and action-taking. Dissappointed in myself when thinking about what I could have achieved with my life already if I had not been this lazy.

Fortunately I believe that I have woken up now. I can see my path, and I will pursue it in every way that I can. My wife and I left what could have been a comfortable slowlane life in Denmark - to travel to a little beautiful place called Montenegro, in order for me to launch a business in the following 3 months. Friends think I am crazy. Family thinks I am insane. I do not care. This is my shot at a good future!

From 0 to Freedom in 3 Months. What is freedom though? It is very relative. Freedom is different for everyone. For me freedom is to do something I enjoy, can be proud of and bring something valuable to the people around me and my business. To be able to control my own life, build my future and to live anywhere I want.

If I decided to stay in Denmark and work within my profession I would have a salary of approximately 5.000 dollars a month (3.000 dollars after our crazy taxes). So I decided that the amount to buy me freedom and continue for me to evolve is 5.000 dollars a month. This is the minimum amount I want to earn per month by providing a valueable service to my clients. Easier said than done of course!

Even though my friends would say that we went ALL IN by buying a one-way ticket to Montenegro, I will not totally agree with them. Yes, I am under pressure to perform well, however, the cost of living is cheap, so we have enough covered to live 3 months here, and we will not be homeless in case it does not work out and we need to go back.

Now to the important stuff. THE BUSINESS.

The variety and broad range of my skills have never done any good for me - so this time I have decided to specialize on one skill and try to niche it down as much as possible. I have always had an addiction to keep watching courses and videos, reading to much information and books - and always postponing my actions. This is not the case this time.

I have chosen to offer ONE SERVICE to ONE NICHE on ONE PARTICULAR MARKET.

To break it down, as there is no points of keeping secrets; FB Advertising for the Health/Wellness Industry on the Danish market. (so mainstream, sorry!)

I sincerely apologize to especially @MJ DeMarco as this business does not comply with the CENTS, however, this is something I NEED to create to gain the freedom to create even more valuable and interesting business models in the future.

I am by no means a FB Advertising expert, and I do not plan to learn every information of this field before I jump in to this. I have been studying it closely for the last month, and I believe that I can offer something of value to my future clients. Otherwise I would not do it.

Today I took the first action.

Knowing that I am not in a urgent money need and that I have no portfolio at all - there was only one correct way that popped up in my brain to day to land my first potential client or two. To PROVIDE VALUE and GET RESULTS for the client - and then ask for the sale. My plan was to basically create and run the clients ads for free for a short period of time - while the client would pay for the adspend. Worst case scenario for the client if I do not perform well: he loses 100 dollars (should be affordable for every ambitious business) Worst case scenario for me: I lose the time I have spent on his campaign, HOWEVER, I will LEARN from my mistakes and do better with the same or the next client. I always think in worst case scenarios - maybe I need to focus my thinking more towards best case scenarios.

I decided to create a post on my personal Facebook profile to reach people within my network. Basically I let people know that I have finished my Masters Degree in International Marketing and were now focusing on a more digital approach to this field - especially targetted at Facebook Advertising. And before I could make an earnest living of this I would need to experiment with the things I have learned and master my skills with FB Ads. Therefore, if they knew someone who had a business that needed more and better customers - they should not hesitate to contact me. I also included that my primary focus had been on the health niche, however, if our ideas and vision matched, I would still be interested in a collaboration.

40 MINUTES. 2 LIKES. 1 COMMENT. 0 MESSAGES.

Well I guess I should find another way to reach people I though. And then it kind of blew up all of a sudden. In the next 3 hours I received: 20 LIKES. 4 COMMENTS. 10 MESSAGES.

This is where I instantly knew. This is it. I can provide VALUE here. Market is oversaturated with marketing agencies - but still people NEED help! I will be their SUPERMAN here!

It surprised me though that ALL of them were from total different industries:
- A real estate agent in Spain
- A guy running an Escape Rooms location in the centre of the capital city
- A guy owning 2 sales businesses
- A guy owning 3 SAAS companies
- A guy owning a painting company (not sure if the right word)
- A girl doing NLP coaching
- And last but not least a message from a FB Agency company about a possible job offer

There are some interesting ones around here. I will post the same post on some other channel tomorrow, and get one in my network to post it on her Facebook aswell (more contacts within my niche) and see how it plans out. Even though I am a sucker for SAAS (my heart says DO IT, but my brain says YOU ARE NOT READY YET) - I think I will focus on the businesses I can help quicker and easier and where I can provide the most value.

Sooooorry, for the long post. Got carried away again! Tomorrow I will of course TAKE ACTION again and create a much more detailed plan for the next week. Today I am just proud of myself that I took action. Even though it was not a big step - it was still a step in the right direction.

Thank you again for this amazing forum, the advice and the motivation you create for guys like me. Cheers friends!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Congratulations on taking action. Moving out of your comfort zone and betting everything on a 3 month window is a great way to gain focus when that has been your downfall in the past.

There are lots of opportunities in the FB marketing niche. You can build a nice profitable business while learning the ropes then apply what you have learnt to your own product in the future. Or of course you might get bit by the bug and end up building and running a large FB agency. There is plenty of scope. I see a lot of successful FB marketeers switch to their own products eventually as they see all the money they are making for others for relatively little reward so get disillusioned and want in on the action.

Obviously you need to learn quickly as you have to provide value to any new clients (you obviously can't just continue to burn their money seeing what works).

I'm kind of in the same boat as you getting back into FB marketing (had a spell doing it years ago but a lot has changed since) but I have a product to launch in Janauary.

Looking forward to your progress reports.

-

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Congratulations on taking action. Moving out of your comfort zone and betting everything on a 3 month window is a great way to gain focus when that has been your downfall in the past.

There are lots of opportunities in the FB marketing niche. You can build a nice profitable business while learning the ropes then apply what you have learnt to your own product in the future. Or of course you might get bit by the bug and end up building and running a large FB agency. There is plenty of scope. I see a lot of successful FB marketeers switch to their own products eventually as they see all the money they are making for others for relatively little reward so get disillusioned and want in on the action.

Obviously you need to learn quickly as you have to provide value to any new clients (you obviously can't just continue to burn their money seeing what works).

I'm kind of in the same boat as you getting back into FB marketing (had a spell doing it years ago but a lot has changed since) but I have a product to launch in Janauary.

Looking forward to your progress reports.

-

Thank you buddy!

It always helps to get out of the comfort zone. A lot of things can be done in a 3 month window if you really work on it. I actually have a feeling that I will get more done in these 3 months than I have in the past 29 years!

That is actually also my future plan. To one day not only help other people with their FB marketing, but also launch a product myself and apply my knowledge to market that product. However, like you say, this path can end up taking me in many different directions - like running a larger FB agency.

I keep learning every day. That is also why I want to help clients within the niche I have researched and focused on, as I feel confident of that I can provide them value here. I do not want to start out with clients I do not feel comfortable with. So I will not take a client on just for the sake of taking a client on. As much as I hate burning my own money, it will hurt me more by burning a clients money. Therefore, I will start with what I feel comfortable with and slowly take on more complex projects when I become wiser and more experienced in FB ads.

Thank you for the great feedback. I guess you have done FB marketing for other clients back in the days, and now you want to apply it on your own project? Best of luck with your launch. You seem to know your way around FB marketing, so I am sure it will work out for you!

I will try to keep this thread updated with a progress report every other day or so :)

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
First progress thread for my little FB agency.

I got overwhelmed by the replies I received from my FB status update. And it got mere even more confused - as most of the companies are not within my niche. I have replied everyone and had a small conversation with each and everyone, however, due to the weekend - people are slow to reply.

Currently, I believe that the most value I can provide is to the guy running the Escape Rooms and to the guy owning a painting company. The other projects are either to complex or uncertain for me to take on. I will keep them open though, in case I do not find some more interesting projects within my niche in the following week.

Progress Since Last Update:

Networking:

- I contacted an old friend of mine who has his own company within the fitness industry. Apart from being a personal trainer, he has his own physical bootcamp. His concept is very strong and interesting, and he has already gained a lot of customers by word-of-mouth. This is a guy who is really good at what he is doing and is very passionate about it. So I really wanted to work with him.

He replied me that he has read my post with great interest, and is ready to try it out. That he in the last years have developed a huge network amongst self-employed business owners in the health industry and that he is confident of that there is a huge potential for me in this industry if I can create some results. That his concept has had really good results from word-of-mouth and it would be exciting to see if we could take it to the next level through FB advertising, and that he hopes that his success would help kickstart the success for my agency in the new year.

The only issue is that he will be travelling untill February - however, this might actually be a good thing. Imagine if I could have a team or two full of clients ready for him when he gets back, so he could get to work immediately! Cannot wait to work with this guy, and will strive my best to deliver the best results for him. Then I am sure that he will do whatever he can to refer me to his huge network.

- I contacted an old friend who I knew had a dentist in their network. My old friend contacted the dentist on my behalf and sent them my Facebook update. The dentist returned by saying that at this moment she already had enough clients, however, her assistants could always use more - so if I could get in touch with her tomorrow. So tomorrow I will get in touch with this dentist, and will try to close her as a "trial-client".

Cold Emailing:

In Denmark it is against the law to send cold emails. The fine can actually be pretty big! However, since I am NOT a company (yet) and contact people in order to get them on as trial clients in exchange for using the results as a Case Study - I will probably not face any problems with this (i hope not lol).

I compiled a list of 30 dentists. 10 in the capital city. 10 in the outskirts of the capital city. And 10 in a whole different part of the country. Now I will split test which part of the country works best!

I created a template - however, I semi-personalized each email, where I make sure to mention their first names 2-3 times within the email, aswell as their business and location. Aswell as I personalized the section of why I chose THEM.

I could have sent more than 30 emails, however, I will wait to see what the response will be from these first 30. I believe that I would get at least 1 positive answer. If not, I will analyze and change my message - and send out to 30 other prospects on Wednesday. On Thursday I will write a follow-up email to the ones of the initial 30 prospects that did not reply.

Tasks For The Following Days:

- Keep learning. Keep learning. Keep learning. Trying to watch as much on FB ads as possible.
- Gather a list of 20 chiropractor prospects.
- Write the dentist lead and close her as a "trial-client".
- Re-evaluate the initial leads I gathered through my original Facebook post.
- Contact two other people in my network who I know have a dentist in their network.

It is really exciting for me. I have taken so much more action than I am used to. Tomorrow I will head down to the beach with my wife and take a little break from the screen. I feel my eyes will love me giving them a little break from the computer screen!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Took a day off to clear my mind today. Went to the beach to relax. 10 degrees Celsius however it felt warmer. Now back to hustling all evening.

I have decided to create a small 10 pages PDF document that I will send out to the interested prospects. I will change the frontpage so it is targeted at each specific client. The purpose of this document is to educate them a little about FB ads, about who I am, what the process will be, what we hope to achieve and which steps they need to take if they take my offer. I believe it will save me a lot of time of explaining all of these things individually to every single prospect and give them a better overview of what I can do for their business.

First though, some pictures of this magnificent country! IMG_20181216_152704.jpg IMG_20181216_160120.jpg

Required

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Aug 13, 2018
Estonia
Watching the thread!

Congratulations on breaking your comfort and taking on the new journey.

I doubt you won’t get there if you take action consistently!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Watching the thread!

Congratulations on breaking your comfort and taking on the new journey.

I doubt you won’t get there if you take action consistently!

Thank you buddy! Really appreciate the encouraging words. It really helps me that you and other people as well are following my journey. It's an extra boost of motivation for me!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
The bad thing about Montenegro is, when it rains, it really rains. The good thing is, when it rains, it really rains! This means I can just sit at home and focus on taking action. The perfect weather to hustle!

So I finished my 10-paged PDF document. The purpose of it is to educate the potential prospects a little better. It consists of the following:

1. Frontpage (customized for every single prospect)
2. Who am I? (Short about me so they can see the person behind the whole thing. Creates trust. Also have my picture there aswell. It is very informal, due to the Danish culture).
3. Why Facebook Ads? (About the benefits of chosing Facebook Ads)
4. How Facebook Ads can benefit your results (kind of a continuation from part 3)
5. Why you need me (short about why they need me in their lives)
6. How does the process look like (here I explain my ideas and how our process will look like)
7. Continuation from part 6.
8. Why I do this (explain why I chose to do this for free and what the future holds)
9. Whats the next step (Describe the next step ASSUMING they are already on board. Just so they will know what I will need for them and so on. To get an easy start)
10. Thank you for your attention. Should we get started? (And basically just my contact info etc)

I really think that this guide will save me a lot of time. I created it in Google Slides and it doesnt look quite that bad actually! However, I just realized that I can make it even cooler in Canva, so I might do that one of the days. Also this guide is targetted for my Dentists clients, so I need to edit some small things and create the guide for my Chiro and Personal Trainer clients aswell.

UPDATE on the 30 Cold Emails I sent out Saturday:

So basically after I sent out my 30 emails, I read an interesting article from a Fastlaner from this forum, who believes that Tuesday or Wednesday is the best day to send out these emails. So next time I will stick to this advice, and not send out during the weekend. I was just to eager to get started haha.

Got my first reply Sunday from a dentist. It just said "Dont you have your own Facebook profile?". Really weird answer, but SO happy that she wrote that. My name can be spelled in 2 different ways, so my Facebook had one variation of the spelling and the name I normally use has a different. I quickly went in and changed my name and optimized my whole Facebook profile. Because of course! Prospects will look me up on Facebook and LinkedIn when they get my Cold Email. Cannot believe I have not thought about that! So a huge applause to my dentist prospect for spotting the problem.

Anyways, I woke up today like it was Christmas morning. My dentist prospects would all come in to work today, and see the email I have sent to them. Nothing happened most of the day. And then all of a sudden. A phone call from an unknown number! Quickly tried to match the number with the prospects on my leads-document, but did not pick it up in time. Checked my list and IT WAS A DENTIST calling me!

Quickly opened up their website, and called back. WE SPOKE FOR 24 MINUTES! This might not seem like a big deal for you guys, but it was amazing to get that first call. I was surprised about how professional I was, and how confident I was in speaking with the dentist. She told me that she had tried her luck with Facebook Ads herself 3-4 times - without great success. In the end she asked me to please send her some more information and documents of my ideas. SHE ASKED ME! Exciting stuff!

Another thing that I liked, was that I created some scarcity for her. She said that if they needed help, it would probably be after NYE - as their dental-practice will be closed between Christmas and NYE. I told her that I will send her more details today and that I wanted to work with her, however, I already had 2 dentists signed up and were only looking for a couple of more, so I would be able to focus entirerely on each single client.

Maybe it is only a trial client. And maybe she will not believe in my ideas. But I am pumped! It feels like a sale for me. It feels like a validation that people take me seriously and actually believe that I can create value for them! Great day, and extra motivation to keep going.

Oh yes, almost forgot. Wrote to my other dentist lead. She said it sounded interesting and asked for more information aswell. So I have sent her the PDF-document aswell.

2 good leads in 4 days. And hopefully many more to come!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
A little update from day 6 of my journey.

Cold Emails Results:

- Saturday I sent a cold email to 30 dentist prospects. Sunday and Monday I got 2 leads from that to whome I sent some more information. Yesterday evening I received a new lead. A dentist wrote me that my project sounded really interesting, and that she was really interested in hearing about my ideas in general and about digital marketing. This lady sounded genuily interested! She is the owner of a dental practice on the mainstreet in one of the largest cities in Denmark. They have 9 dentists! Furthermore, they have a really good looking website that is build to convert. So I already wrote a note about her on my prospect list, that these guys do look like someone who are not afraid of trying out digital marketing and invest money in it. I wrote her a long email today about my ideas and thoughts, and also attached my PDF-document. Still waiting for a reply - but I am very optimistic about this one.

- Today I got a phone call from what I thought was a dentist. He introduced himself, but I could not really figure out who it was. While I was speaking to him I looked his number up online, and it was registered to a consulting company. We talked for like 10 minutes, and then I could hear someone walked through the door at his office, and he said he would call me back. He still havent called back. Which is probably good. In the meantime I used my crazy google stalking skills, and found out that this guy indeed is an owner of a dentil practice that I have contacted, but he is also owner of a couple of other consulting and marketing companies who are targetting dentists. So basically I am assuming he just called me to get free information and free ideas. Lesson learn - competitors are around!

- My two first leads have not gotten back to me yet. However, I only sent them more information yesterday, and usually everyone in Denmark is busy uptill Christmas, so I do not expect them to follow up before Thursday or Friday.

Other possible clients for the future:

- An old friend of mine called me today. He has created an equivalent of Airbnb for a totally different industry. They have been online in 2 years and are seeing some great results and press coverage already. He read my post about FB Ads and wanted me to play around with their campaigns. Initially he thought I was in Denmark and we could meet, but since I am in Montenegro he first need to talk with his partners about the idea of me working with their campaigns remotely. This is so much NOT my niche, but this project is so interesting, that I honestly would be glad to do it for free for a month or two, as I know I would learn a lot from it. Also my friend basically knows almost everyone that you need to know in our small country, so the amount of referrals I could get from him is insane.

- Contacted another old friend of mine who are doing great in the fitness niche on Instagram. He does not need marketing himself as he is a semi-pro athlete that does not really have any product or service to offer. However, he told me that he has a very huge network, so now it is my plan to persuade him to get me a couple of trial clients within the fitness niche.

Further steps:

- Today I researched and found 20 interesting chiropractor leads and 20 interesting leads on personal trainers. I have written the email, and will send it out to them tomorrow. Thank you to @KimLangholz for the advice about the best time to send out cold emails.

- Still need to learn more and take more notes on FB Ads. If you guys have any resources that I might not know of - please let me know. Cannot wait to get started with the campaigns though. You can learn that much by reading and watching videos, but once you start implementing it - thats where the real learning begins.

The Short Term Goals:

It is very difficult right before Christmas, because I know that almost all of my prospects will close their business between Christmas and NYE. However, I am still sure that they will be checking their emails. Thank god for Danish people not being lazy!

- I want at least 3 trial clients who I can start with either next week or in the beginning of January.
- I want to find at least 7 more trial clients by the end of January.

If I run succesful campaigns for these 10 clients, I am most certain that I can AT LEAST close 50 % of them. I have only been going for 6 days, and I am totally new to this. But I truly believe that by the beginning of February - I can have at least 5 PAYING clients. Seems very optimistc by the fact that I have not even landed a single trial client yet haha. But I can feel that the action taking is giving me so much confidence, and strongly believe that I will succeed!

Thank you for following this thread guys. It really motivates me a lot to write in here. If anyone has any feedback, advice or critique - please feel free to speak up!

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Super Impressed with the cold email results. Any chance you'd be willing to share what your copy looked like?

I have cold emailed quite a bit without getting any replies, so I have taken some time to study up on the different strategies.

Keep up the great work!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Super Impressed with the cold email results. Any chance you'd be willing to share what your copy looked like?

I have cold emailed quite a bit without getting any replies, so I have taken some time to study up on the different strategies.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks mate! Hopefully I will be able to replicate your results soon!

I will try to break it down a little. However, I am probably using a different approach than you will be using. Since it is against the law to send cold emails in Denmark, I am sending emails to gather free clients at this moment before i form my company. When I have enough succesful trial clients I intend to form a company and convert them to paying customers. When I create a company I cannot longer send cold emails, as I can risk a heavy fine if someone reports me.

Subject: Hi (name)!

I thought a lot about what to write in the subject, and in the end I just stopped overthinking and wrote this short and personal subject line. It is very easy to find the decision makers in my niche, so just a simple personal subject line will work I guess.

Body:

I start out with: As a clinic owner I assume that you are getting bombed with emails. I will try to make this short.
(Not exactly sure why I write this paragraph, but I believe when they read that I will try to make this short, that they are more likely to read my email. Also because the email is not that short actually haha)

Then I create a little intro: My name is (name) and I have just finished a (relevant degree). I have lately focused on specializing myself in the more digital aspect of marketing - specifically (whatever product/service you want to offer them).

Make them feel proud of what they do: I choose to focus on companies in (whatever niche you have chosen), because I feel that your services provides a lot of value for your clients and it is important for me to create results for companies that I can vouch for and that want to do good for people. This is why I feel that (name of their company) and I would be a great match.
(So here I am complimenting them on the ethics and values of their business, and indirect explain them that I do not work with ANY business. Only those who creates value).

Explain what and why I am offering them help: Before I one day can make a career out of (whatever product/service you are offering), I need to master my skills and experiment with what I have learned. This is where your clinic comes into the picture. I want to offer you (whatever you want to offer) for free for a certain period of time in exchange for being able to use the achieved results as case studies in my portfolio. The target of the campaign is to (whatever target and goal you might have with the campaign). The only thing you have to provide yourself is a smaller budget for the advertising itself (for SEO, Social Media etc this could be left out).
(Pretty straight forward I think. Goal is of course not only to use them as case studies, but to close them if I manage to get them great results)

Scarcity: I have set a limit on 3 companies that I want to help - due to the fact that I do not want to take on to many clients and want to have full focus on create the best results for each company. I have already one spot filled out, so I am basically only looking for 2 more companies to help with (whatever you want to help them with).
(My limit was actually 3 companies when I started out, so this was real scarcity. Scarcity is very overused in marketing, so it has to seem legit - and I think this does. Also by writing that I have already one spot filled out, it gives some social proof that people want to work with me).

The personal section: The reason I believe that (name of the company) is a great match, is that I can already see that you compared to many other companies are doing something about your online presence, and that you are not afraid to experiment with the digital world.
(This is the one I have used the most. I also add maybe 1 or two other things that I know about the client, so he can relate to it. Obviously the first couple of lines doesnt work if your prospect has a website that looks like it was made by Dinosaurs haha.)

Call to action: If your clinic already has an overcapacity of happy and satisfied clients, please ignore this email. However, if you believe that your clinic could benefit from getting more clients through the door, then do not hesitate to contact me, and then we can see if our ideas and visions match.
(Basically almost all businesses could use more clients, so maybe I should somehow remove the first line? Also the last like about if our ideas and visions match again makes me look like I am not desperate and that I only want to work with the right clients.)

Friendly goodbye: Regardless, I want to wish you a merry christmas, happy new year and a lot of happy customers in the new year. (followed by my contact details and stuff)
(Always try to be nice to prospects, as even you might not land them as clients this time, your path can cross again in a year or two)

Hope that you can use some of it for inspiration. I actually did not use any specific ideas when I wrote this email, so it was kind of interesting for me to break it down aswell. If someone has any suggestions, feedback or critique - I will be more than happy to listen to it.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Btw, any idea for a follow-up strategy with cold emails? I wrote my prospects Saturday. Is it to early to write a follow-up email already today to those that did not reply? And how to write a follow-up email that does not sound to pushy?

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Btw, any idea for a follow-up strategy with cold emails? I wrote my prospects Saturday. Is it to early to write a follow-up email already today to those that did not reply? And how to write a follow-up email that does not sound to pushy?

Why don't you call them to follow up after 5-6 days?

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

Keep up the great work!

Check out Alex Berman's channel on YT. His earlier videos dealt with cold emailing. Haven't watched him in quite a while so I don't know if that's what he still talks about.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Why don't you call them to follow up after 5-6 days?

I would usually call them. But I know that the decision makers are really busy here uptill Christmas. This is actually really bad timing. Nevertheless, things are moving forward with the leads. I will proceed with the interested ones so far, and then follow-up my mail and calls to the others right after NYE when they get back to work.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Day 7 update - Things Are Moving Forward

Today was actually an interesting day. I had gathered 20 leads for chiros and 20 leads for personal trainers. I mailed the 20 chiros at noon, and waited a little with the personal trainers. Here is the status of my cold emails:

Dentists: Saturday I sent out 30 emails to dentists. 3 was interested. 1 was not interested. 26 has not replied yet. Sent my further thoughts and a small document out to the 3 interested. Still waiting for reply. People are very busy right before Christmas, but I expect that at least 1 of them will move forward with it. Friday I will send them a mail wishing them Merry Christmas and telling them that I cannot wait to work with them in the new year (I love assuming that they have taken the offer haha).

Chiros: Today at noon I sent out 20 emails to chiros. So far I have received one reply from a really nice chiro who has been in business for 43 years, and he just wanted to tell me that he already has all the business that his practice can possibly handle and wish me good luck with my journey. So so far 1 not interested. 19 did not reply.

Personal Trainers: I had 20 emails to send out to personal trainers today. I sent out 5 and went to have a little break and get some food with my wife. Within that short 2 hour break, I was completely amazed to see that I had already received 2 responses! Both of them really really interested! I quickly replied them both that I would send them some more information today, and if they could get on a call tomorrow. With so many potential leads and my initial plan to not take to many clients on board to begin with, I decided just to send out 5 more emails today. An hour later I had ONE MORE interested. 3 interested people from 10 emails within 5 hours. That is a rate I would not expect in my wildest dreams. Looks like I have found my new favorite niche!

I did something different when writing the personal trainers. A slightly different approach and a more personalized introduction to catch their attention. Not sure if that is what worked in this case, but I believe so!

I created another really great document for one of the trainers that I will send him tomorrow. It is suggestions of possible campaign ideas I have for him and it kind of explains what I expect from him and what he should expect from me. I want him to read that document before I get him on a call tomorrow, as he would have a better clue about the whole thing and it would be easier for me to explain things to him. I am pretty confident that he might become my first trial client! (happy dance)

Of other news:

- Did not have that much time to study today. I almost believed that I need to take a break from that. I will learn so much more when I actually start to run the campaigns. Cannot wait to start my first campaign and bring results to my clients!

- My IG friend in the fitness niche replied and told me he would contact some people in his network who he thought could use my help. Maybe this is the specific niche I am destined to conquer?

Tomorrow I promised to take my wife to the beach, shop and grab some food somewhere. So the main goal tomorrow is to get these potential clients on the phone and get them in. And check my phone every 2 minutes to see if I get new leads haha.

Oh, and I almost forgot the most important thing. This is for you buddy! @Longinus .IMG_20181219_105139.jpg 4 big bureks and 2 yoghurts for 4,60 euros. A deal of a lifetime. That bakery is creating so much value for me!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Thoughts: The Fear of Overdelivering

It might sound weird due to the fact that I haven't delivered anything yet to my clients. But still the thought hit me last night before going to bed: can it hurt my business if I actually perform to well and overdeliver?

In most cases it should not be an issue. If I were running Facebook Ads for an e-commerce company it would only be great to overdeliver as it meant more sales for the company. But what about the curious case of the personal trainers? What if I create a campaign that totally book up my personal trainer for the next two to three months. How will I justify for him to pay my retainer fee each and every month if he is already fully booked and do not need more clients? And if we have to pause his ad?

What I could do of course is to change the purpose of the ad. Instead of customer acquisition we could run an ad to get him more followers on Instagram, Facebook etc. But is there other ways I could justify it? I want to avoid the scenario of people feeling they are paying for something that they are not using.

Any thoughts on that? First of all I need to close my first trial client and find my first client for them though. So this is not something I am worrying so much about now. Just an interesting thought I had.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
IMG_20181220_162535_777.jpg Day 8

Pretty quiet day. Sometimes you need to shut off your brain and spend the day on other things. Went down to the beach for some hours and have just been looking at some videos about targeting.

Still managed to get 3 new opportunities today.

1. My first chiro lead who was interested. Asked about how big a budget they should start out with, and said that she needed to discuss it with her partner in her business.

2. One dude who contacted me because I have cold emailed a personal trainer who was his client. Apparently we have some common connections back home, so he had asked around about me and got told that I was a good guy. Always nice to hear people talking good about you! I am not quite sure what he does, but I am pretty sure he does not offer the same thing as me. So have a scheduled call with him tomorrow. Will be interesting to see. He has been a personal trainer for Olympic athletes before, so hope I somehow can show him the value I offer and benefit from his huge network. Trying to view him as a possible partner than a competitor.

3. One personal trainer who has her own concept with 4 or 5 trainers involved. Says she has played around with Facebook for 6 years and has tried different agencies before without any good results. Have a scheduled call with her tomorrow as well. Really hope to land her as the first trial client.

Really want my first trial client so I can create some results for them. And I believe that I will get one soon. I have the further steps planned out, so once I get a couple of clients in my portfolio I know that the business will take off really really quickly.

Excited for tomorrow. Here is a picture from today from the lovely little gem that Montenegro is! Wish me luck!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Day 9 - Landed My First Trial Client

So the day is still young. It's 3 pm in Montenegro. Yet I had two very interesting calls today.

1st call: One guy with huge experience and network in the fitness industry. He now runs his own agency where he helps personal trainers optimize their business. They only do websites, strategy and consulting. He told me they had found an agency doing FB Ads to their clients, but this agency is a big one and their are to busy to take on their clients. He liked what I had to offer and we agreed to talk again in the beginning of the new year. Interesting opportunity. I might take some margin losses here, but if they can provide me with their clients each and every month that would be golden!

2nd call: One lady with her own outdoor fitness concept where she has 8 trainers working under her. Very interesting prospect as they have a variety of very good products and a really great concept. After a 45 minute long call I landed her as my first trial client! We will launch her campaign in the first week of January when everyone returns from overeating and overdrinking with a goal to get in shape and lose weight. Perfect timing. The thing is, I genuinely like this client. Her drive and desire to live from her passion really affected me. So cannot wait to help her get more clients and optimize her business.

Further plans for today:

1:
Might have a call with an old friend of mine who is a part time terapeut and NLP coach. She wants to go full time in the new year, and I am pretty sure that I will get her as a trial client as well.

2: Need to send a followup email to all my dentists. This is the last time before Christmas.

3: A call with my accountability partner. Cannot wait to tell him my progress from last we talked last week.

I am impressed over how far I have come in the last 9 days. If I keep going like this I think my life will be completely changed in a year. I feel like I am creating value for myself, my clients and their clients. Thank you guys for inspiring and motivating me!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Day 11 - Merry Christmas!

Not much is going on due to the holidays, and with Christmas in Europe coming up tomorrow this is a quiet period. However, I am doing something I have never done before: being proactive. I am slowly planning out my steps and processes for the next weeks/months, so that I do not have to spend time on them later on.

Some updates:

- Sent a long email to my first trial client with suggestions and thoughts about the campaigns I can run for her. She totally loved my ideas and even asked if she should make videos we could use for the campaign. She is what I would call a dream client, and cannot wait to help her add more customers to her business.

- Got a new possible lead in my network for a group of personal trainers located in the capital city. Will reach out to them on Tuesday/Wednesday. Do not want to disturb them while they spend time with their families.

- I wanted to try my cold email tactics on the american market for personal trainers. So I found 20 leads. I planned to send out 20 emails yesterday, but only managed to send out 4 before we got invited to a concert. I will wait untill the 27th/28th before I send out to the remaining 16. What stroke me when finding those leads were: HOW UGLY ARE THOSE WEBSITES! So if you are someone who has his own webdesign agency, maybe try to approach some Personal Trainers or Fitness companies. I was completely in shock over the state of their websites, especially compared with their danish counterparts.

- My next step after I get a few trial clients is to promote myself through Facebook Ads. Today I created my script for my video, and will begin to record the video when I manage to get myself a haircut haha. You have to believe me, I HATE being on video, so this is so much out of my comfort zone. But I love it!

- Sent follow-up emails to all of my dentists that did not reply yet. My 3 leads have not replied back on the information I have sent them, so I will send them a follow-up email between Christmas and NYE.

Plans for the next days:

- Gather 20 more danish leads and 20 more american leads within the PT niche.

- Sign up for Click Funnels and create a killer campaign for my first trial client.

- Agree terms and goals with my potential 2nd trial client. She has a seminar event the 17th of January already, so we have to get going soon if she wants to get fully booked. This is a tough one, and I am not sure if I can get her fully booked, but I will do my best. She is anyways better of with me helping her, than doing it by herself.

- Write a couple of video scripts that I want to use for adding more value to my clients.

From targetting dentists and chiropractors my focus has now shifted a bit towards personal trainers. The response I have gotten from them has been impressive. I will still go for dentists and chiropractors aswell, but I believe that the signs are showing me that personal trainers should be my main niche.

Goals:

- Having 10 trial clients during January.
- Closing at least 50 % of them = 5 paid clients before 1st of February.

This is very optimistic, but I believe if I keep going with this pace then it is an attainable goal. I will not get rich with 5 clients, but it will lead me almost halfways to my goal of: From 0 to Freedom in 3 Months. And most importantly it will give me breathing space to scale this thing even more. I have some very interesting things planned out and I believe that when I first get those first couple of paying clients the whole thing will snowball! So excited for the future and thank you guys for listening to me. It helps so much having this forum as accountability partners haha.

emphasize.v1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Nov 17, 2018
Jesus, props for taking action and even moving to another country. Interesting choice of country.

Just wanted to let you know your story is inspiring, you're doing a great thing. Keep it up!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Jesus, props for taking action and even moving to another country. Interesting choice of country.

Just wanted to let you know your story is inspiring, you're doing a great thing. Keep it up!

Thanks for the nice words buddy! It really means a lot. I think my issue has always been that I have been in the "safe zone" - so by moving to another country and almost going "all-in" means that I really have to deliver and take action 24/7. Had I stayed in my own country I am certain that my progress would have stagnated and I would have ended up taking an ordinary slowlane job.

emphasize.v1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the nice words buddy! It really means a lot. I think my issue has always been that I have been in the "safe zone" - so by moving to another country and almost going "all-in" means that I really have to deliver and take action 24/7. Had I stayed in my own country I am certain that my progress would have stagnated and I would have ended up taking an ordinary slowlane job.

I get you, sometimes I feel like I should do the same thing. If you're ever in Serbia feel free to contact me, we have common interests.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
I get you, sometimes I feel like I should do the same thing. If you're ever in Serbia feel free to contact me, we have common interests.

I think it works differently for everyone. It might work for you as well. I think what also works for me is that I am away from my friends. Not spending time watching football in the evenings, going to bars etc. Still love and miss my friends, but right now I just needed to get away from their slowlane mentality.

Serbia was actually also in my plans. Have heard good about Belgrade and Novi Sad. Which city are you from? We might hop by Belgrade at some point, so I will let you know if we are around!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Day 13 - The Calm Before The Storm

Christmas time means that I am not sending out any cold emails, and not getting any new replies. Nevertheless, one lead that went quiet for a while replied to my follow-up email and I have a phone call with her on Friday! She is a PT and I can see she has been on TV and been on the cover of some of our national magazines. So I guess she might have a good network aswell (referrals, referrals, referrals!!!!). She sounds very interested, so hope that I can close her on Friday.

Finally Doing The Fun Stuff!

So I have 2 trial clients now. A lady with her own fitness concept that consists of 8-9 trainers, and an old friend of mine who is a psychotherapist/personal coach. Today I finally signed up for Click Funnels (WUHUU). And I absolutely love it! Russell Brunson, if I were a woman I would probably want to have your babies! Genious stuff. So easy to use and so nice visuals!

Created two different funnels for both of my trial clients. They absolutely loved it! So I would say that I am pretty happy about that, given that I only used Click Funnels for about 2 hours. I also decided to create a possible funnel for my lead on Friday, and sent it to her today with some of my ideas. Hopefully, she would love it aswell!

Plans For The Next Days

I am going away to another city in Montenegro called Budva for a couple of days to check it out. So will probably not get SO much done. Still bringing my laptop though so I can hustle a bit in the evenings.

- Plan NUMERO UNO is to nail that call on Friday and get my 3rd trial client.

- Optimize my Click Funnels for the two first trial clients, so we are ready to launch around 3rd/4th of January.

- Find 20 more Danish and 20 more American leads. Not sure I will get that done in Budva, but otherwise I will get it done when I am back on Friday.

Thank you for reading and keeeeeeeep hustlin´ towards your goals!

maikooo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Dec 7, 2018
Thanks for inspiring us with your progress thread!

Lived in DK for some time so can relate to the uber-slowlaner culture with uber-crazy taxes. I can totally imagine your relatives and friends being in awe when you told them you are moving to MN to follow your entrepreneurial dream. Many successful Danish entrepreneurs I know actually don't live in DK. Crazy!

Where are you studying the FB ads? I agree with you that the "true learning' happens when you actually do the campaigns. It takes some time until the FB algorithm 'learns' about the audiences' performance.

Re. Cold-emailing follow-ups - 7 days, email on Tue/We worked for me the best. The Christmas period is pretty slow, I think your results pick up in the 2nd week of the New Year.

Have you thought about doing 'performance based' compensation? Instead of running their ads for free, you could agree on getting paid if you reach a goal.

cheers!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Thanks for inspiring us with your progress thread!

Lived in DK for some time so can relate to the uber-slowlaner culture with uber-crazy taxes. I can totally imagine your relatives and friends being in awe when you told them you are moving to MN to follow your entrepreneurial dream. Many successful Danish entrepreneurs I know actually don't live in DK. Crazy!

Where are you studying the FB ads? I agree with you that the "true learning' happens when you actually do the campaigns. It takes some time until the FB algorithm 'learns' about the audiences' performance.

Re. Cold-emailing follow-ups - 7 days, email on Tue/We worked for me the best. The Christmas period is pretty slow, I think your results pick up in the 2nd week of the New Year.

Have you thought about doing 'performance based' compensation? Instead of running their ads for free, you could agree on getting paid if you reach a goal.

cheers!

Thanks buddy! Actually we have a very entrepreneurial culture in Denmark, however, many people are focusing on creating the NEXT BIG THING instead of just providing value to people. Cool you lived in Denmark aswell! What brought you there and where did you live? The uber-crazy taxes are insane haha! Really cannot recall any country in the world having higher taxes. Correct me if I am wrong!

I have been studying all over the internet. Not any specific ones. I have mostly been studying funnels and how to acquire new customers though. I am still to run my first FB campaign, so who knows, I might mess it all up. But I think I have the basic covered, and with good sales copy and good funnels, I think this might work. If you have any advice for targetting the right people I would love to hear it.

Thank you for the advice on the emails. Tuesday and Wednesday seems to be days to write/follow-up. Will try to stick to that. And yes Christmas is soooo slow. However, I still managed to get a reply from one lead today who wants to have a meeting on the 2nd of January. Hopefully things will explode in the 2nd week of January!

I do not want to run performance based ads yet. Mostly due to the fact that I absolutely have no idea of how to set a "commission" and also due to the fact that it is very hard for me to measure my success. How would you set up a "performance based" compensation? Charge something per lead? Right now my business model would be to run their ads for 2 weeks time and then ask for the sale. This I will do untill I land 5-10 clients and then I think I would do less and less of the free stuff. I believe that with good results I can convert a lot of the trial clients into paying customers.

Thank you for the valuable post! I learn something new every day!

maikooo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Dec 7, 2018
UR Welcome! Same here, learning sth new every day!!

I have been studying all over the internet. Not any specific ones. I have mostly been studying funnels and how to acquire new customers though. I am still to run my first FB campaign, so who knows, I might mess it all up. But I think I have the basic covered, and with good sales copy and good funnels, I think this might work. If you have any advice for targetting the right people I would love to hear it.
Right, funnels make sense! Yeah, that's the way to go. Make sure you also study the correct implementation of FB Pixel, because that one is a culprit. Targetting the right people comes with the experience. You need to know who is your client's ideal customer, what lifestyle they have, etc. and use that for targetting and go from there. It's only so far you can get in "lab settings"

I do not want to run performance based ads yet. Mostly due to the fact that I absolutely have no idea of how to set a "commission" and also due to the fact that it is very hard for me to measure my success. How would you set up a "performance based" compensation? Charge something per lead? Right now my business model would be to run their ads for 2 weeks time and then ask for the sale. This I will do untill I land 5-10 clients and then I think I would do less and less of the free stuff. I believe that with good results I can convert a lot of the trial clients into paying customers.
OK, true. I guess you need to really gain the experience to do this first. Yeah, per lead / per action would be possible because you can track it with FB pixel. It's just all about making them have skin in the game from the beginning. Going from cheap to more expensive is hard, but going from Free to paid is hard as hell ... just don't get them too accustomed to getting stuff for free. Make them pay for at least the minimum value you provide ... or write them off as "testimonial case" and use these free cases as a jumping board to gain real clients who will pay from the beginning ...

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
UR Welcome! Same here, learning sth new every day!!

Right, funnels make sense! Yeah, that's the way to go. Make sure you also study the correct implementation of FB Pixel, because that one is a culprit. Targetting the right people comes with the experience. You need to know who is your client's ideal customer, what lifestyle they have, etc. and use that for targetting and go from there. It's only so far you can get in "lab settings"

OK, true. I guess you need to really gain the experience to do this first. Yeah, per lead / per action would be possible because you can track it with FB pixel. It's just all about making them have skin in the game from the beginning. Going from cheap to more expensive is hard, but going from Free to paid is hard as hell ... just don't get them too accustomed to getting stuff for free. Make them pay for at least the minimum value you provide ... or write them off as "testimonial case" and use these free cases as a jumping board to gain real clients who will pay from the beginning ...

Yes, I have been watching videos about the FB pixel. Have not tried to implement it yet, but will try it soon with my first trial client. 2 months ago I had never even heard of the FB pixel. I have done a lot of projects about segmentation, positioning and targetting through the last 5 years, so I hope I can use some of that experience to target the ideal customers of my clients.

I totally agree with you! It will be difficult to go from free to paid. However, I have made it clear that I am only doing it for a short period of time 2-4 weeks for free. After that we can take a look at further collaboriation or I will just use them as a testimonial case. After I have some testimonial cases I will stop offering stuff for free and try to get paid from the beginning.

Thanks for the advice buddy! Really appreciate it. The next 2 months will be very interesting!

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Day 17 - Sometimes You Need Peace of Mind

Sometimes you need to get away from the screen and find some peace of mind. Did not get much done the last days, due to we travelled to another city to see what else Montenegro has to offer. Was a very nice little trip and now I am back even more motivated than before!

Some updates:

- We are basically good to go with my first trial client. Just need to correct some text for her FB Ad and figure out the retargeting. The funnel is ready, and tomorrow we will discuss the targetting, even though I already have an idea about it. Oh yes, she mentioned some very interesting plans regarding franchising and other locations that she is looking into, so this client could potentially be worth a lot for if I do a great job for her.

- Have a call tomorrow with another PT who is interested. Created an example campaign for her, so will be interesting to hear her feedback. She was the one who has been in magazines and TV, so think she has a great network and can refer some new clients to me aswell if all goes well.

- While the time between Christmas and NYE is quiet, I got a reply from one of my other PT leads. She is very interested, and I promised to send her some more stuff during this weekend, and then we will talk the 2nd of January.

- My other trial client who is an old friend of mine (coach/psychotherapist) is pretty quiet during these days, however, I believe we will get started on her campaigns in the beginning of January aswell. She has an event coming up the 17th of January though, so we are in a kind of a rush. However, I do not really feel confident about this event - but we will try it out!

- My dentist lead actually replied me and gave me a lot of insight into the Danish dentist industry. Apparently it is regulated, so you cannot just offer something of very cheap value. There is regulated prices for what their services should cost. I was quite surprised about that. I need to revise my tactics and figure out how we can get her new clients without "breaking" the law.

So so far after 17 days:
- 2 trial clients (PT and Coach)
- 2 very warm leads (PT and PT)
- 2 semi warm lead (Dentist and PT)
- 3 quiet leads that needs to be warmed up again (2 x Dentist and 1 x Chiro)
- 1 more trial client from the beginning of February (PT)
- 1 very warm lead from the beginning of February (PT)
- 1 possible "partner" (company that creates websites and strategy for PTs)

That is actually WAY WAY better than I expected. Especially given the time of the year I started my progress with people always being busy with Christmas and NYE. I will follow up on my other cold email prospects right after NYE and see what happens. I think the respons will be much better.

Plans for the rest of 2018 (sounds cheesy with only 2 days left lol)

- Completely finish campaign/ad/targetting for 1st trial client so we are ready to launch around 3/4 of January.
- Nail it on the phone with my warm lead tomorrow and get her on board as my 3rd trial client
- Figure out a strategy and reply to my dentist lead.
- Make some campaign examples for my other warm lead so I can close her the 2nd of January
- Create a detailed plan and structure for the first months of 2019. Those 2 months are going to be hectic. I will take so much action as never before and cannot wait to see where I am the 1st of March.

Happy New Year guys! May we all crush our goals in 2019!

Oh, and btw. Budva was awesome. If you ever come by Montenegro I would recommend a visit there. Here is a couple of pictures from our little 3 day trip.

IMG_20181228_150648_671.jpg IMG_20181228_141718.jpg IMG_20181228_155117.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.