The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Plank

That's not sawdust.. it's Man Glitter
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Jul 20, 2016
Tennesse
This book has been played and replayed on so many different occasions in my audible app I couldn't begin to count the number of times, and I could never thank MJ enough... I personally like Unscripted better but That isn't saying much when I have 100s of books in my playlist and rarely listen to any of them more than once and definitely not more than twice.. Thanks again!!

Tidder Jail

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 21, 2018
Brazil
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book. One of the best books I've ever read. Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bruno Medeiros

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Nov 29, 2018
Hi, I've finished the book a few days ago. I must say that this was the best book I've read this year and by miles the most eye opening in years. This book represents for me the bridge that was missing to jump to the other side... the Fastlane. Its not about the end, but about the journey and your consistency to pursue your dreams! Thanks MJ.

yomtov

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 8, 2018
I've read the book in english because it was not available in french. Among many books in the same field it was the most interesting. Then I took Unscripted and was even more convinced.

tmb22

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 8, 2018
USA
I read the book in less than a week, even though we had a baby 9 days ago and still worked this whole week. I could not put it down unless I absolutely had to. Now it's time to put it to action.

Sam-son

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 28, 2018
Lafayette, IN
Read the book. @MJ DeMarco you are truly my spirit-animal. I heard about your books from the Real Social Dynamics (RSD) guys and you have changed my life. Can't thank you enough for the effort you've put into sharing your knowledge.

maikooo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Dec 7, 2018
I read the book in 2017. Thanks, MJ, it helped me to name what was in my head for so long. Should be a mandatory read in all schools :)

RAE

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 25, 2018
Spain
I've read TMF a couple of months ago, after finishing Unscripted , and it helped me narrow down my business ideas and to embrace a new mentality. I'm so grateful for having found the book. Thank you, MJ for sharing your wisdom and experiences with the world!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tony Tong

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Dec 9, 2018
Singapore
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane !

At least over 4-5 times in bursts/ specific chapters.

Especially the part on the 5 commandments.

I also gifted the book for a fellow entrepreneur friend during our reunion this year.

X-vibe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Dec 10, 2018
I've read it for 2 months now and it already started to change my life ! I look forward to creating a new thread to share the successful begining of my own adventure! This book is a game-changer.

Deangiroir

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 27, 2018
Mandeville, LA
Finished reading Millionaire Fast Lane about two (2) days ago. It's now one of my favorite books and I've read some great ones. It truly opened my eyes to the compound interest scam and also how to start a business using the C.E.N.T.S methodology. Thanks for sharing this amazing knowledge!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.