The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm Samson by name, i came across this forum while reading the millionaire fastlane.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Welcome to The Fastlane Forum, Samson.

I intend going into forex trading and I need a mentor.

This is an amazing community. But you'll get from it what you put in.

When you joined the forum, you received a message from MJ on how to get the most out of the Fastlane forum. Have you actually gone through that and studied some of the recommended threads?

Have you read any of the introductions, especially the GOLD and notable ones pinned to the top and those that got lots of responses? Could you share a little bit about your self, your career and entrepreneurial journey up to this point, and your goals going forward -- along the lines of the "notable" introductions you read?

And if I could be brutally honest with you, my brother, I don't think you're ready to have a mentor in your life... yet. Surely not the kind of mentoring relationship that's likely to produce any meaningful results for you.

People don't line up to mentor you when you simply shout from the top of the mountain that you need a mentor.

Writer Jeff Goins has a quick guide on how to find, have, and keep a mentor. In a nutshell, YOU have to do the work to find someone whom YOU believe would be a good mentor to YOU. Then you begin the dance to get on the person's radar, and let the mentoring relationship evolve organically from there.

That involves work... work that, sadly, many don't want to do, and try to shortcut the process by shouting from the top of their mountains of despaire/desire... "I need a mentor."

Welcome again, Samson, to the Fastlane community. But never forget... you'll only reap from this community multiples of what you sow into it. :smile:

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...