The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally signed up!

emphasize.v1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Nov 17, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to have registered after lurking around forums for weeks now. I've been gifted The Millionaire Fastlane over a year ago but didn't read it until just a few weeks ago. Enjoyed every single page of it, since then I've been reading forums everyday as a guest, thought I might change that.

I'm a final year Economics student based in Serbia, striving to improve my life each day. On my way of self-development I've read, learned and applied many things and I can say my life right now is decent. Decent, however, is not what I wanna settle with.

I'm a fine student, have many acquaintances and a few good friends. I'm currently a president of the oldest Students Association on my university, member of 2 more clubs/organizations that I find interesting and fulfilling. So far I've been buffing my CV hoping to land a decent job after I'm done studying. Mediocre goal, yeah? Even while doing all of this, I've always known that I wouldn't stand making millions for someone while getting paid some miserable amount. I find the path of entrepreneurship the only way to lead a happy and fulfilled life.

I've obtained a few skills over the years, related to public speaking, presenting and pitching an idea via Case studies. Also I've been leading marketing teams for two organizations, where I got familiar with facebook and instagram platforms mostly, I have also done design for online material and many printed stuff (from flyers to billboards).

Even though my time is not empty, filled with numerous stuff to do, I don't feel satisfied nor see the way to "connect" all the various stuff that I've done. I have no idea where to start, which industry to pick, what kind of work to do for a living, nor any concrete way to provide value and thus achieve financial freedom. I hope to gain clarity by engaging discussions with you guys and I hope that I can be of help to anyone here with this little knowledge that I possess.

Thanks for reading

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Welcome!

What are your goals? What's your dream lifestyle?

What actions are you taking to get there?

You seem to be very successful. With your skill you can definitely do something fastlane/unscripted .

What clubs/organizations are you a part of? What are they about? Let's start with this...

emphasize.v1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Nov 17, 2018
Welcome!

What are your goals? What's your dream lifestyle?

What actions are you taking to get there?

You seem to be very successful. With your skill you can definitely do something fastlane/unscripted .

What clubs/organizations are you a part of? What are they about? Let's start with this...

Thank you for your quick response.

I think my biggest problem is that I don't have a single goal defined. I would like to accomplish many things, from running a company to writing books and giving speeches. What generally fulfills me is spending time with people and doing creative work (design, marketing, copywriting etc.) The biggest dose of adrenaline and satisfaction I find in persuading people though. That's why I think sales career would make me happy.

My dream lifestyle would include a world office, working from my lap-top, exploring different cultures and constantly learning new stuff. I am not too hooked on expensive cars, house or anything like that. What I want to achieve is financial freedom to go wherever I wanna go, try all the things I want and have friends/family to bring along or share my experience. I guess that describes it.

As far as actions go, I am currently getting my degree and networking while trying to learn copy (finished Scientific advertising just a few days after I discovered Gary Halbert Letter, I find it interesting). What are your thoughts on that? I constantly feel like I am doing something wrong.

I'm a member of Case study club where I have the opportunity to hone my presentation skills and solve real-life business problems, learn practical MS Excel/Powerpoint skills and get familiar with the most common management tools.

In the organization in which I'm the president I'm currently organizing a conference on a mountain few hours away from my city (roughly 500 attendees). Organizing a conference in this case includes constant interaction with many different teams that cover activities such as communicating with lecturers, negotiating sponsorship, logistics (passenger transport&accommodation, materials transport), marketing, designing all the necessary materials and such.

Recently joined Investment club to learn more about financial instruments.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum. Knowing how to market will be an asset in whatever you do. Hoping to watch your success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard my friend, appreciate the introduction.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Welcome to the forum !

Please SEARCH before posting.