The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sfrat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 20, 2018
Read the book and the chapters about how decisions when you're young can affect your whole life was amazing! Now, I am going to go ahead and memorize this book

Seth G.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Oct 30, 2018
Tri-State Area
@MJ DeMarco

I've read the Millionaire Fastlane . I can't remember being that pissed in the last decade (at the slowlane, the script, the b.s.).

Less than a week after finishing it I applied to YCombinator with an idea (not the one on my other post) and got an interview (didn't get the funding - thank goodness). A few weeks later I switched rolls from Software Consulting to Software Engineering (more pay, less work, more time).

That book awoke a fire in me I haven't felt since working a factory line job in the 8th grade.

It was bloody awesome. I bought the audiobook and listened to it again. Bought a couple of extra copies and gave them to a couple of aspiring family members.

I've read so many get rich books and mindset books and positive thinking books (I like reading). And while many were good...goddamn it, none had the sincerity and honesty that yours did.

So thank you for your lack of bullshit prose. It was awesome. And a welcome reminder of who I need to be.

Simon G

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 13, 2018
Just finished TMF as an Audible audiobook. Also got the Kindle version to recap some parts.

One of the best books I've ever read – it's informational, insightful and entertaining. Wish I had read it much earlier, but better late than never I guess.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
I read the book. Wish I had this before I sold my ecommerce business to focus on my w-2 job!
Why did you do that?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
I have officially got the book yesterday and started reading it last night.

I'm going through it like I used to when I read 3-4 books a week at high school !
IMG_20181121_164802.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alex Korosso

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 12, 2018
Hi MJ,

I’m reading the millionaire fastlane now. Will read Unscripted next (purchased it already). I must say; I identify with your message it’s very refreshing to read practical information. Stuff that reflects real life rather than feel good nonsense that ends up not improving one’s life anyhow.

I’m happy and grateful to be welcomed to this forum as well.

Regards,

Alex

AaronIsWoke

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 15, 2018
Chicago, IL
Read the book two weeks ago. Been lurking on the forum for a bit.

Once I got into the material, it's been a valuable read compared with commonplace and often unattainable wealth advice.

Thanks MJ!

TheGuy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Nov 5, 2018
Iowa
I've read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and listened to it on Audible! In my personal opinion, I think I picked this book up at the exact right time in my life. I've been reading a lot about finance and business lately including Tony Robbins, Dave Ramsey and others. I haven't invested a penny yet or saved for that matter (tons of limiting beliefs that I'm crushing). I do own a small business and am closing down 2 others to focus solely on this one.

Thanks MJ for the incredible road map. Turning my current business into a financial vacuum of investment with a heavy dose of monogamy.

PS: Added Fastlane to my Google dictionary. BOOM!

Zainab Ashamole

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 24, 2018
I have read the "The Millionaire Fastlane " and have started reading the "Unscripted ". Some of the lessons I learned are:
1. The book encourages business owners to build a brand as the brand will outlive products.
2. I also like the idea of taking full control of your business and not rely 100% on another business platform. Recently, I came home from four days hospital admission to discover Amazon closed my Merch By Amazon T-Shirt business account. I decided never to rely completely on another business platform again!
Thank you M J as your book is making me think in the fast lane in order to achieve my financial freedom.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.