The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Get Thousands of Instagram Followers in a Matter of Weeks!

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Zelnsta tool is most powerful for making follower on Instagram. Just try it....
I googled Zelnsta and it's you, Caden Flint, leaving the same message on a bunch of messageboards. You wouldn't have something to do with the company would you lol.

rakeshkapoor992

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
May 8, 2020
India
There has been a lot of talk about Instagram on the forum lately. I have never been involved with social media marketing, but I decided to give it a try. It's free traffic, so what the heck.

I have managed to get 641 followers in just 7 days without paying a dollar, so I must be doing something right. I have experienced with a lot of things, and I believe, that I have now found the perfect (free) setup to maximize growth, while minimizing the work involved.

119pb0i.png

Without further ado, I present you the step-by-step guide to getting followers on Instagram:

1) Choose your niche. I chose an expensive outdoor hobby, but it's totally up to you.

2) Create your account, give it a good general name like "footballphotos", "footballdaily", "lovefootball" etc.

3) Download the app called "Get Followers" on the App Store. It's an app where you follow people to get followers. The goal is to get around 50 followers. You just need some traction to get started. Most of them will unfollow you within a week or so, but that's perfectly fine. Once you have 50 followers, go on and unfollow everyone again.

3) Go to yourniche | Tumblr and find around 12 photos you like (I'm not sure about the copyright aspect of this). Download them and upload them all to your Instagram account. Remember to use niche specific hashtags.

4) Download Firefox (it works best) and download the extension called iMacros. Go to www.websta.me and log into your account. Open up iMacros and upload this script:

I have been experimenting a lot with this, and this one works well. You will need to enter a hashtag where it says "hashtag1" and another one where it says "hashtag2". These two cannot be the same! This will keep the script switching between the hashtags and constantly liking the newest photos. 28 seconds is the absolute limit to avoid getting banned by Instagram, so don't edit this.

5) Go to the settings on your computer and turn off the screensaver, sleep function etc. so your computer will stay awake. If you have a laptop, remember to plug the charger in.

6) When you're not at the computer, open Firefox, go to www.websta.me/tag/yourniche and open iMacros, find your script, press "Play (Loop)" and enter "100" or something like that. This will prevent the script from ending.

7) Go to sleep or whatever, wake up with likes and new followers.

Remember to post photos once or twice a day, at least in the beginning.

When you get to +400 followers or something, create a new Gmail account for your Instagram and put this in your description: "Submit your photos: yourinstagram@gmail.com". People will start to send you their photos, so you don't have to do the work.

8) Download IFTTT on your smartphone and set up a recipe, where it sends an e-mail to your private e-mail, every time an e-mail goes to your Instagram e-mail. By doing this, you will not have to check your Instagram's e-mail at all.

9) Keep doing this until you hit your desired amount of followers.
This could be done with multiple accounts at once, but that's not something I'm doing yet.

You could also direct message accounts in your niche, and ask to do a shoutout for each other, and get a lot of exposure very easily.

I'm looking forward to reaching a few thousand followers, and start to monetize on this. If you're interested, I'll post again, when I get there.

Please post any questions you might have, and feel free to share your thoughts on this.
This method is good if you want to increase your followers quickly but at some point they will start unfollowing you . Instagram algo never boost these type of accounts who use third party apps. My mentor who is an Instagram influencer told me that if you are building a business brand , always follow the genuine way . This is a nice way to get the account rolling but always use the genuine way of posting quality content , targeting your niche , use video content etc

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DURABLEOILCOM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 25, 2012
There has been a lot of talk about Instagram on the forum lately. I have never been involved with social media marketing, but I decided to give it a try. It's free traffic, so what the heck.

I have managed to get 641 followers in just 7 days without paying a dollar, so I must be doing something right. I have experienced with a lot of things, and I believe, that I have now found the perfect (free) setup to maximize growth, while minimizing the work involved.

119pb0i.png

Without further ado, I present you the step-by-step guide to getting followers on Instagram:

1) Choose your niche. I chose an expensive outdoor hobby, but it's totally up to you.

2) Create your account, give it a good general name like "footballphotos", "footballdaily", "lovefootball" etc.

3) Download the app called "Get Followers" on the App Store. It's an app where you follow people to get followers. The goal is to get around 50 followers. You just need some traction to get started. Most of them will unfollow you within a week or so, but that's perfectly fine. Once you have 50 followers, go on and unfollow everyone again.

3) Go to #yourniche on Tumblr and find around 12 photos you like (I'm not sure about the copyright aspect of this). Download them and upload them all to your Instagram account. Remember to use niche specific hashtags.

4) Download Firefox (it works best) and download the extension called iMacros. Go to www.websta.me and log into your account. Open up iMacros and upload this script:

I have been experimenting a lot with this, and this one works well. You will need to enter a hashtag where it says "hashtag1" and another one where it says "hashtag2". These two cannot be the same! This will keep the script switching between the hashtags and constantly liking the newest photos. 28 seconds is the absolute limit to avoid getting banned by Instagram, so don't edit this.

5) Go to the settings on your computer and turn off the screensaver, sleep function etc. so your computer will stay awake. If you have a laptop, remember to plug the charger in.

6) When you're not at the computer, open Firefox, go to www.websta.me/tag/yourniche and open iMacros, find your script, press "Play (Loop)" and enter "100" or something like that. This will prevent the script from ending.

When you get to +400 followers or something, create a new Gmail account for your Instagram and put this in your description: "Submit your photos: yourinstagram@gmail.com". People will start to send you their photos, so you don't have to do the work.

8) Download IFTTT on your smartphone and set up a recipe, where it sends an e-mail to your private e-mail, every time an e-mail goes to your Instagram e-mail. By doing this, you will not have to check your Instagram's e-mail at all.

This could be done with multiple accounts at once, but that's not something I'm doing yet.

You could also direct message accounts in your niche, and ask to do a shoutout for each other, and get a lot of exposure very easily.

I'm looking forward to reaching a few thousand followers, and start to monetize on this. If you're interested, I'll post again, when I get there.

Please post any questions you might have, and feel free to share your thoughts on this.

Won't all these tactics get you banned or ghosted in 2021 Instagram? I just made a Instagram Page for my business and want to learn how to find the best Hashtags for my Niche as well as gain a big following. Does anyone have updated "Safe" Tactics that will not get Banned or Ghosted?

Appreciate any Help!

Vross

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 28, 2022

119pb0i.png

3) Go to #yourniche on Tumblr and find around 12 photos you like (I'm not sure about the copyright aspect of this). Download them and upload them all to your Instagram account. Remember to use niche specific hashtags.

Thanks for this post, very interesting and helpful. I don't get how Instagram works lately. Sometimes it prevents my followers from dm me. And sometimes hides my stories. At the same time, I do not do anything prohibited and do not publish questionable content.

Black_Mamba_427

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jan 6, 2022
No offence OP, but this is pretty bad advice.
You're suggesting to steal peoples content from Tumblr and then just basically doing a follow4follow.

A program like MassPlanner would be way better for social media automation (following back people, sending DMs, you can follow people who follow similar pages of yours and have high engagement ratios and then by using Latergram to schedule your posts/stories.)

The key is to create your own content within a highly niche subject and provide value.

Source: Multiple IG accounts with 6 figure followers + high engagement.

Also, TikTok is way better than IG for traffic/engagement now. And I'm aware your method is "free" and these programs might cost $10-20/month, but they work.

SofiAlbert

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 23, 2022
No offence OP, but this is pretty bad advice.
You're suggesting to steal peoples content from Tumblr and then just basically doing a follow4follow.

A program like MassPlanner would be way better for social media automation (following back people, sending DMs, you can follow people who follow similar pages of yours and have high engagement ratios and then by using Latergram to schedule your posts/stories.)

The key is to create your own content within a highly niche subject and provide value.

Source: Multiple IG accounts with 6 figure followers + high engagement.

Also, TikTok is way better than IG for traffic/engagement now. And I'm aware your method is "free" and these programs might cost $10-20/month, but they work.
I don't think it is bad advice, it's just outdated. The original post is from 2014, a whole lifetime ago in social media time.

I'm sure it worked back then!

Selfmadeujjwal

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 27, 2022
India
H

119pb0i.png

How can we do this script thing with a mobile phone

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.