The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Legend

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Oct 11, 2018
Nashville, TN
I just finished Millionaire Fastlane . Read it in the morning, read it at work, read it at night; I couldn't put it down. I've been reading/listening to some business books for a while now, but this is the only one that has got me energized! Finally someone who writes the truth! Blew my mind. I've already given it to my wife and my boss. My life is about to change, and I am committed.

rayn_07

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 14, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I’ve read the book twice and every time I learn more valuable things with it. Thank you for sharing your book MJ!

Second Act

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 7, 2018
Brisbane, Australia
Just finished listening to the audiobook on Audible. So many highlights and f$%k yeah bits! Gotta say, as a fellow canker sore sufferer - I chuckled and nodded in agreement at that part. Can't wait to buy MJ's Marvellous Canker Cure. :)

Celtic Guardian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 16, 2018
Monterey California
I've read this book twice. The first time opened my eyes to the reality and lies I've believed my whole life. I really wish I found and read this book 4 years ago back in high school, but now I know better and I can implement what I've learned immediately from this book to make my life better and move in the right direction. Thank you for this book, it gave me hope.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DealsLibrary

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Oct 1, 2018
The Best Coast
Some books are worth reading, and then some you just can't wait to get through. This is 100% the opposite. I read it twice in a 30-60 day period and ate it up. It's golden.

GaryPhoenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Sep 24, 2018
USA
I picked this up thinking it would be like any of the other countless self help books I’ve been immersed in- Tony Robbins, Millionaire Mind etc. I couldn’t have been more incorrect. Finished this one in less than 24 hours and not looking back.

momomaurice

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Just started to read this book again for the second time last night. I'd recommend anyone who didn't read it in a few years to go back and read it again. Mind blowing

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted61439

I have read The Millionaire Fastlane .
Enjoyed the book a lot after the initial grasps and "but but but how can he say that" ;)
I guess this is the best way to shake up the readers and get the message across. Very well done, and thank you!

Astra

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.