The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cyberdeth

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jan 10, 2018
Sydney, Australia
I read the book and it opened my eyes to what I’ve been doing wrong and that, while I thought I was loving the fast lane, I was actually very much working in the slow lane. Thank you MJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nelow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 23, 2018
Maryland, USA
This Book was an eye opener to a life i have been working towards without an unfinished blue print. I am eternally thankful and will credit this book in my future success.

Solais

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Sep 14, 2018
I've read this book twice through and through. It's highly illuminating, but some of the information is outdated (which Unscripted easily fixed through updated data).

miguelm3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 17, 2018
Rosario, Argentina
I've read the book and I'll probably buy UNSCRIPTED too.
I'm sad I didn't find this earlier. I recommended it to all my friends!!
Thanks for the force that you generate with this movement. This is better than faith, it's pure action!

I will keep reading it over and over again.

JaiB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 18, 2018
Switzerland
Hi,

Already read the book twice! And not done yet.

Loved it and helped me growing my motivation.

Thanks MJ,

(From Switzerland, sorry if my English is bad)

Pebblepottage

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 18, 2018
ZAMBIA
I have read TMF and I say thanks to MJ for the excellent job and effort you put in the book. I have recommended the book to my peers. This is one of the materials I wanted and I am able to say it has ignited my spirits.
Regards,
Michael.

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
I just finished reading the book..I bought it last Wednesday, so yes..it was a lot of reading and quick..I describe in my intro how I felt about it on Friday night, while I was reading it, and it felt like that throughout all the book reading. (INTRO - A massive HELLO from Greece!)

I have also bought Unscripted with TMF (it came as a bundle) and this will be my next book to read in the coming days.

However, I do believe that further reading, as well as "peeking" at some points will be necessary.

Lastly, I had ordered TMF twice, and the 2nd one was from a bookstore, which brought it and texted me one day after TMF had arrived from Amazon. I am going to buy it too, in order to either lend it or gift it to a friend of mine, possibly my best man, who is a dentist and I wish him all the best, as I have known him for 20+ years.

Thank you MJ for everything and let's hope (well not hope, as it is in everyone's' hands and willpower) that the knowledge from your book will change (another) life.

Kwanify

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 19, 2018
Read the book, thanks MJ for writing it! Definitely a game-changer from some of the other sugar coated things I was reading (ex. follow your passion).

BrunoRastablasta

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Sep 20, 2018
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book :D

VIVEKSINGHJADONS

VSJ
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Sep 18, 2018
India
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

i had just completed The Millionaire Fastlane . I was a sidewalker my whole life who is gradually settling for the slow lane with all dreams dead. But after reading this my all dreams get there life back. Thanks MJ for making my dreams alive . This is the one complete book , be it for business or for life.Thanks .

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasmine Vine

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 20, 2018

Thanks, MJ

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . Love the book. It has made me mad at my current slowlane circumstances and really motivated me to decide to change the path I'm on. F*** the slow lane! Now starting Unscripted . Woohoo.

cjh382

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 4, 2011
Mexico City, MX
I've read and re-read the book at least once a year since purchasing when it first came out. Excited to leverage my life + biz experiences and link up with other fastlaners here!

Jaych

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 21, 2018

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
read the book!

Marcus99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 22, 2018
I've read the book. Been telling everyone that this is the book you should read when your 18, before heading to college. Great job on the book MJ. I also was a limo driver at one point in my life!!!

deepfield

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 23, 2018
First post here!

I've read TMF. Bought it on iBooks at the beginning of a long train journey in 2011, and I read the majority of it on my phone in one go, transfixed. I was trying to find a starting point to learn more about business and finance and despite the name and cover putting me off, I read the sample chapter and was pretty intrigued. From that point on, it completely changed the way I viewed an absolute ton of things and was pretty instrumental in resetting my mindset in multiple areas. The general gist for me would be: take extreme responsibility for as much as possible in your life.

MJ - thank you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.