The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Greatest Asset

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

ispeaklife

Read the Millionaire Fast Lane
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Apr 2, 2016
Around the "D", MI
I heard a great guy say that "your greatest asset is your Rolodex". I truly know that meeting people and creating beautiful relationships are priceless!!

I appreciate that being here as already has its advantages. Someone from the forum contacted me because they lived close by my business.

We set up a meeting date and there he was....showed up as promised.

I am forever grateful to MJ for putting this forum together because I had the privilege of meeting and appreciate the time with words of wisdom from...

BIGGUNS50/Scott!!

Thank you so much you were very encouraging and I'm glad to know that we have started a lifetime friendship!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Thank you so much you were very encouraging and I'm glad to know that we have started a lifetime friendship!!!

your greatest asset is relying on yourself

if society goes wrong,

if your new friend leaves you alone or die

if everybody rejects you for whatever reason

what will you do ?

this is not some randoms questions out of my mind to entertain readers

hard times are at the door

the only people i know who have true power are spiritual masters , in the asian mountains or anywhere

they don't need anything or anyone if everything goes wrong

because they know that all the power is in their mind, not outside

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
your greatest asset is relying on yourself

if society goes wrong,

if your new friend leaves you alone or die

if everybody rejects you for whatever reason

what will you do ?

this is not some randoms questions out of my mind to entertain readers

hard times are at the door

the only people i know who have true power are spiritual masters , in the asian mountains or anywhere

they don't need anything or anyone if everything goes wrong

because they know that all the power is in their mind, not outside
Powerful words, always rely on yourself first.

However all "spiritual masters" do is isolate themselves which gives them limited options, they have no real power.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I heard a great guy say that "your greatest asset is your Rolodex". I truly know that meeting people and creating beautiful relationships are priceless!!

Not sure anyone under 40 knows what a Rolodex is... ;)

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I think that self-reliance is only one of the great lifesavers. I think that another factor that is equal to that is to have a diversity of friends and other people in your life. Without putting too much pressure on any one relationship, you have a sense of balance in your life.

sandrajames

New Contributor
Sep 14, 2018
You yourself! Because you can be simply you and don't let the judgments of the entire world trouble your identity and yea additionally your mate in the event that you have the correct one.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Powerful words, always rely on yourself first.

However all "spiritual masters" do is isolate themselves which gives them limited options, they have no real power.

what is power ?

being part of society ?

so let's look at society

people here or anywhere live on the assumption that the system called society will work perfectly for ever

no wars anymore, no stock market crash, no civil disturbances , no natural disaster , destroying america

nothing at all

everything 's fine for ever

history says that this is not the case. this is never the case

the same causes lead to the same effects. mankind still live under the same causes on earth since the beginning of civilisations

civilisazions appear, grow and decline . always.

when the system goes down, people who are used to live outside the system are the most prepared to survive because they are not dependent on the system

they are so to speak " unscripted " from the beginning

being part of society means you are forced to follow the system

you are forced to endorse communism in 1917, forced to endorse capitalism in the USA in 2018 , forced to go to war to be killed in 1945 , forced to obey the will of others ( democracy )

and so on

spiritual masters are not forced to do anything by anyone

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
what is power ?

being part of society ?

so let's look at society

people here or anywhere live on the assumption that the system called society will work perfectly for ever

no wars anymore, no stock market crash, no civil disturbances , no natural disaster , destroying america

nothing at all

everything 's fine for ever

history says that this is not the case. this is never the case

the same causes lead to the same effects. mankind still live under the same causes on earth since the beginning of civilisations

civilisazions appear, grow and decline . always.

when the system goes down, people who are used to live outside the system are the most prepared to survive because they are not dependent on the system

they are so to speak " unscripted " from the beginning

being part of society means you are forced to follow the system

you are forced to endorse communism in 1917, forced to endorse capitalism in the USA in 2018 , forced to go to war to be killed in 1945 , forced to obey the will of others ( democracy )

and so on

spiritual masters are not forced to do anything by anyone

Power is the extent to which you control the events in your life, you can live in a system while keeping your independence. If a society goes down you simply move elsewhere, aslong as you're not attached to any society through patriotism and other stuff, you won't have a problem.

Also all wars since the napoleonic wars have basically had the same root cause: banking
GA3Elfh.jpg

M8IPmN8.jpg

Last edited:

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Masterminds , spiritual masters, all these guys share the same mindset

they are on earth to manage people and circumstances

not to be energy in others masters systems behind the scenes

mastermind.jpg

this leads to Stuart Goldsmith's Innercircle philosophy

if anyone here is interested in personal power and freedom, i "command" you so to speak to study his philosophy

to make a long story short , we are on earth to honor intelligence , not to obey stupid rules or stupid people in an insane society

this is very very profound

Masterminds :

Stuart Goldsmith

stuart.jpg

and spiritual masters :

Krishnamurti

krish.jpg

all these guys are , from my point of view, the real human on earth

since from my point of view, being a human means being free from society stupid rules and honoring intelligence

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Masterminds , spiritual masters, all these guys share the same mindset

they are on earth to manage people and circumstances

not to be energy in others masters systems behind the scenes

View attachment 21706

this leads to Stuart Goldsmith's Innercircle philosophy

if anyone here is interested in personal power and freedom, i "command" you so to speak to study his philosophy

to make a long story short , we are on earth to honor intelligence , not to obey stupid rules or stupid people in an insane society

this is very very profound

Masterminds :

Stuart Goldsmith

View attachment 21704

and spiritual masters :

Krishnamurti

View attachment 21705

all these guys are , from my point of view, the real human on earth

since from my point of view, being a human means being free from society stupid rules and honoring intelligence

I'm against any ideology that puts one group of people over another so for you to say someone is human while another is not based on what other people say is crazy to see how far someone's worldview can be twisted.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Your greatest asset is time followed by health followed by family. All else is crap. The brain is part of health in regards to an earlier post. Three Fs, finance fitness family, not sure where I read that lol.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
Power is the extent to which you control the events in your life, you can live in a system while keeping your independence. If a society goes down you simply move elsewhere, aslong as you're not attached to any society through patriotism and other stuff, you won't have a problem.

Also all wars since the napoleonic wars have basically had the same root cause: banking

Great post. I am feeling better knowing that you share some of my thoughts (and I think of myself less of a crazy) - thanks for this Ayanle Farah.

I cannot agree to the root cause of all wars. The root cause of all wars since homo sapiens ever existed, even before the napoleonic wars was only one: people, us, whatever you call it. As your pictures emphasise, banking is just a tool to control you, me, laws, parliaments, countries...

It's about controlling resources, with the lowest energy level consumed. E.g. I convince you to give me your resources, fruits of your labour, and you receive my good words. Is this exchange fair? But hey, we do it daily...

Your greatest asset is time followed by health followed by family. All else is crap. The brain is part of health in regards to an earlier post. Three Fs, finance fitness family, not sure where I read that lol.

Time is in the top three, I reckon. I think it's not time, that tops the list. It's, in fact, you. Some would call it 'the soul' or 'the ghost', following the Ghost in the Shell movie's terminology.

If you are unwell on your brain, and you don't even have to be mentally sick, just 'scripted' using MJ's vocabulary, or brainwashed, using the common one. What's the use of the time, when you spend it on things that make no sense (like watching TV, but the list is longer than a roll of toilet paper...)?

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Great post. I am feeling better knowing that you share some of my thoughts (and I think of myself less of a crazy) - thanks for this Ayanle Farah.

I cannot agree to the root cause of all wars. The root cause of all wars since homo sapiens ever existed, even before the napoleonic wars was only one: people, us, whatever you call it. As your pictures emphasise, banking is just a tool to control you, me, laws, parliaments, countries...
You're welcome.

That's why I said the root cause of all wars since the napoleonic wars, read this for more information and do your own research aswell: ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

On topic: Your greatest asset is time, with time you can get healthy, you can become self reliant, you can become knowledgable, have lifelong friendships, create a great life and be happy.

Without time none of that is possible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.