The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why does 4 Hour Workweek get no love around here

For any book discussion

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I literally gonna stop posting on this board because there’s always some dumb sh*t or people trying to start arguments with me.

Cause your tone is quite condescending and argumentative.

Instead of “what’s your thoughts on the four hour work week?” you have “why does the four hour work week get no love around here”. You are setting a tone of conflict by framing it that way.

Another example - you suggest MJ change the name of BOTH his best selling, self published, books cause you have a friend who is a “super serious businessman” and it might take an extra few seconds to explain they are worth reading. Do you see why that might have people (on the forum popular from those books) arguing with you?

People are arguing cause that’s the exact reaction your threads and posts look like they are asking for. I’d reflect a little on the way you post if you want something else to happen.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Instead of “what’s your thoughts on the four hour work week?” you have “why does the four hour work week get no love around here”. You are setting a tone of conflict by framing it that way.
-shrugs- i dunno.. i’m not even that big of a fan of 4HWW. I read it once like 5 years ago. I have no real opinion on it either way. I mean it was a cool book, but probably not even my top 100 looks of all time.

So essentially my post is taken as “omg 4HWW is such a great book and why aren’t you guys giving it the respect it deserves?” lol... if my post was taken that way, I assure you, that’s not how I meant it. I actually find Tim Ferris to be a little corny.

Just curious because they’re two major best-selling books that are built around the idea of an automated business.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Actually going back now and reading my post, I do see how it can be interpreted as a little crass. But it wasn’t meant that way, especially considering this was the review I just left on the Amazon page two days ago.

Thank you for the review. Just a little tip: If you compliment someone, it's best not to include a passive aggressive DIG with the compliment... it invalidates the compliment.

Just a little analogy ...

"Wow, Maria you look awesome! That dress really makes you look fit!"

Translation: Maria is a fat pig.

Anyhow, I appreciate the "feedback" and I've heard much of it -- "too verbose, a 400 page rant, etc. etc." -- some of it is valid, some of it isn't. I can afford to write a 400 page rant and not have anyone like it. That's the point of being Unscripted .

My goal isn't to write best-sellers, it's to become the best author I can, help the most, and just maybe, the best-seller title will happen by focusing on the process versus the title.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Thank you for the review. Just a little tip: If you compliment someone, it's best not to include a passive aggressive DIG with the compliment... it invalidates the compliment.

Just a little analogy ...

"Wow, Maria you look awesome! That dress really makes you look fit!"

Translation: Maria is a fat pig.

This is more of an Anglo American thing though. If a German thought Maria was a fat pig, they'd tell her that.
If they said the above phrase, they probably mean the dress makes Maria look fitter than she normally does. The backhanded compliment idea would never occur to either the water or receiver. This is where the famous stereotype of blunt and rude Germans comes from.

Cultural context can play a lot of role in meaning, and an international audience can end up interpreting the same statement dozens of different ways. This is a unique place with lots of high and low context cultures.

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Ghostwriters are the worse because at times it does not feel genuine.

Not to kiss MJ's a$$ but I liked the writing because I felt as though it was a mentor talking DIRECTLY to me. It felt personal which a lot of books fail to do.

It's not a book written by PHDs for PHDs but for regular people who pondered if there was more to life than going to work and paying bills waiting for Saturday.

The words "bullshit, f*ck this event, rat race, the matrix" speaks to me more than any professional language out there to start taking action and to start building my dream.

Exactly. I'm re-reading TMF and listening to it on audiobook, which was read by MJ, not a voice actor/narrator. I've read and listened to Stephen King's On Writing, which was his take on the craft of writing and hearing the person who wrote the words read them as if they are talking to me is so much more impactful and resonating than a narrator/TV news anchor type.

I'm sure they're great, but I can't stand the phony-baloney voice that tries too hard to emphasize certain words or phrases, but it isn't authentic. (If only there was a technology that allowed anyone to take a book or audiobook and use whatever voice they wanted to hear read/narrate the book.

Don't get me wrong, I've thought about that idea, but I'm guessing each person's voice is protected by some type of copyright law/intellectual property, unless you get their permission to use their voice, as in television where they use their likeness, you open yourself up to being sued, which no one wants. Sorry for the rant.) While I was disappointed (as I'm sure many here on TFLF were as well) that MJ didn't read UnScripted , but had a voice actor/narrator do it, as I can imagine it takes a lot of time to read, re-read, do take after take after take to get a certain word, sentence, phrase or paragraph just right and this time around, the juice wasn't worth the squeeze, after having taken two to three years to write the book.

I don't know what the ratio is to books sold (physical/digital) versus audiobooks sold (physical/digital), but I would guess at least 5 to 1, maybe 10 to 1, so why take the time to read and record, when the payoff wouldn't be worth it?

I too appreciate MJ's candor and tough love attitude. I cuss like a sailor, something that some look down on, but I'm honest and that's how MJ is: honest, no bullshit. He could have written another "do as I say, not as I do" business/entrepreneur book that would have just taken up more space on an already crowded shelf and been forgotten, but he went Jerry Maguire and put his balls out there (The Things We Think And Do Not Say) and for those of us who were ready to hear the message, it was and still is the kick in the a$$ that we all needed and still need (speaking of myself).

I know I sound like a fanboy and I guess I am, but MJ's knowledge and advice are things I find myself coming back to again and again, even when I get frustrated, say this shit doesn't work and I want to find another way, an easier way, but I realize, there isn't, not if I want to make something that lasts, that endures, that helps others more than it ever helps me.

Today, narcissism and the me generation have lost sight of what really matters: being real and leaving a legacy that people can look at and say: this person did it right and for the right reasons, not just what they could get out of it, but what they could do for others.

It's like Star Wars, the light side versus the dark side: the dark side (self-serving) isn't stronger, but the impulse to do it is always there, quick and ready to join you, as soon as you give in to the temptation. But by doing so means taking shortcuts, being less than honorable/ethical and losing customers, the business and worst of all, yourself.

Last edited:

Fotis

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Feb 26, 2014
OP, if you have a hard time making people read your book recommendations, start by telling them what X book did for you.

Simply saying "you gotta read it because its awesome" is the equivalent of hype and we're full of it.

Back in January a "friend" blocked me and stopped talking to me.

Why? He suggested a book and I explained that due to information overload, I'd like him to tell me more about the book, in order to sell me on reading it. He couldn't. His only argument was "well I like it" and I explained that it wasn't strong enough. After what seemed like an innocent back and forth, he flipped out, called me bipolar and blocked me.

Am I at fault? Who knows.

Anyway, here's what I tell people anytime I suggest they read The Millionaire Fastlane :

"This is the book that turned my life around.

Yeah, it sounds corny when I say it, but here's what happened:

I was working at a gym in 2014 and was spending 3,5-4 hours each day commuting. My diet was shit, I had zero energy for working out and I developed sleep problems. There were even times that I woke up at 5 am and would cry.

I picked up TMF during Easter.

I read it in two days.

And, a week later, I informed my bosses that I'd quit in summer.

After that, I began working for myself, had a few nice things going and I never have to worry about getting a job ever again."

And that's how you suggest books.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
We both know that’s not what the Ugh meant.

I didn’t recommend going back and changing the title. When you have an established book with a reputation, why the hell would you change it lol.

I’m sorry... like when I’m having a serious conversation with someone and I’m like ‘you gotta check out this book ‘the Millionaire Fastlane ’' ... i mean it makes it hard to convince them it’s not a get rich quick book

Do you disagree? Am I wrong here?

I think it sold copies despite the title, not because of.

When I do recommend it, i usually have to add a long disclaimer on the end. “You gotta check out this book The Millionaire Fastlane ... now i know that sounds like some get rich quick book, but i swear it’s not.. it’s totally legit”

I’m confused as to why this is so feather-ruffling

I literally gonna stop posting on this board because there’s always some dumb sh*t or people trying to start arguments with me.

I have told countless people to buy this book AND THEY HAVE!
I myself have personally purchased this book for family and friends on kindle and hard copy close to 10 times and then they went on to tell other to buy this book AND THEY HAVE!!! I have not ever had to convince someone its not a get rich quick book or even EXPLAIN in any detail why they need to read this book.... All I have ever had to say is LOOK THIS BOOK UP ON AMAZON, IT IS A GAME CHANGER. And its done. Some things speak for themselves- this book, with the reviews on Amazon is one of them.

Not only that, I would never try to convince someone as to why they should want to do something to better themselves. If someone doesn't see immediate value in me saying that something is a GAME CHANGER, and thats not enough immediate validation, then thats their loss, and I'm moving on.

As a side note, people around me hold me in a high regard and they value what I have to say, so maybe that too, is the reason why I don't have to convince them of anything when I say it.

I like your contributions around this forum though, simply because you are a huge contrarian and you spark a lot of discussion on your threads, which I get so much value from everyone who opposes you when they respond to you.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I like your contributions around this forum though, simply because you are a huge contrarian and you spark a lot of discussion on your threads, which I get so much value
I just don’t bite my tongue. Cutting through the BS has huge value.

I think it’s important to look at popular opinion and question it.

If i hear more than one person say something, I immediately look into it. Because it can be ‘parrotry.’ A lot of popular opinion is wrong, and a lot of people repeat things just because they’ve heard them.

In those cases it’s important to ask: is there evidence to support this, or is it just parrotry. People can sometimes get mad when you step on what they believe though. It’s a process and people usually like to change their minds in private. What happens is you point out something that doesn’t make sense or is inconsistent, they get mad and argue, but then later, when no one is watching they realize you were right and change their minds. But when you actually point it out they get mad not because they think you’re wrong... simply because it’s a hit to their pride.

But yes, it is extremely important to question popular opinion. I think that’s the message this entire community is founded upon.

Last edited:

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL

I was just on Fortune Builders website reading about something author Carol Dweck stated about a fixed mindset, and a growth mindset- and the difference it makes between wealthy people and un wealthy people.

She said that people with a fixed mindset tended to be un wealthy and people with a growth mindset tended to be wealthy.

I don't know you at all, but based on ALL the posts I have read of yours today (I was just in your other thread about Habits) I would think that you have a fixed mindset....

I don't know if you are wealthy or not (I'm not wealthy, but working to get on the path to it), but if you aren't wealthy maybe your next step in the journey could be on expanding your mindset, and allowing yourself to receive the insights from OTHERS who are in the position you want to be in.... You clearly want people to receive the insights that you have on things... You remind me of someone with cognitive dissonance.

There is nothing wrong with not biting your tongue, others don't bite their tongue either.

We are all consuming content...sharing information and insights...

Me personally, whether you are right or wrong, or just have a difference of opinion, I am gonna be more inclined to value the insights of someone who has a growth mindset, than a fixed mindset.

I know I'm not as succinct as MJ. (Plus girls just use way more words than men anyway cuz we love to talk too much) I have always struggled with needing a lot of words to explain or express what I'm trying to say- so caveat, I hope you get my point.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL

I think it’s important to look at popular opinion and question it.

If i hear more than one person say something, I immediately look into it. Because it can be ‘parrotry.’ A lot of popular opinion is wrong, and a lot of people repeat things just because they’ve heard them.

In those cases it’s important to ask: is there evidence to support this, or is it just parrotry. People can sometimes get mad when you step on what they believe though. It’s a process and people usually like to change their minds in private. What happens is you point out something that doesn’t make sense or is inconsistent, they get mad and argue, but then later, when no one is watching they realize you were right and change their minds. But when you actually point it out they get mad not because they think you’re wrong... simply because it’s a hit to their pride.

But yes, it is extremely important to question popular opinion. I think that’s the message this entire community is founded upon.

I understand, TRUST BUT VERIFY. (Finally I'm succinct). But when I read your posts that is NOT what I comprehend from it.... And maybe not what others are taking away from it either.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I don't know if you are wealthy or not

I would think that you have a fixed mindset

I do alright. And in terms of a fixed/growth mindset, I really have no idea what thread/posts you’re even referring to but it’s quite the opposite. I’m a firm believer that whatever you want to do, you just have to learn. For example when we’re kids we gawk in amazement at adults driving. We sit there in awe thinking that we could never do that. But the reality is we just have to learn. It’s actually really easy and while it seems daunting at the beginning, if we learn it’s actually nothing.

I’m not sure what posts you’re referring to but, I’m guessing you’re referring to the brain chemistry ones? Are you referring to this post?

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 2.48.50 PM.png

If you are, that’s the exact point. You can become motivated. But you have to learn how to become motivated. You can become a ‘go-getter.’ But you have to learn how to become a 'go-getter.’ And the thread contains a number of practical ways to move from the first category to the next. But if you think you can just wake up one day and ‘decide’ it, you’re delusional and science disagrees with you. It won’t happen. I 1000000% promise you that. I will bet my entire net worth on it.

But yes. I’m completely aware of the research behind the Growth vs Fixed mindset stuff. It mostly comes from this book. I agree. It’s very good.

Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
I do alright. And in terms of a fixed/growth mindset, it’s quite the opposite. I’m a firm believer that whatever you want to do, you just have to learn. For example when we’re kids we gawk in amazement at adults driving. We sit there in awe thinking that we could never do that. But the reality is we just have to learn.

I’m not sure what posts you’re referring to but, I’m guessing you’re referring to the brain chemistry ones? Which is the exact point. You can become motivated. But you have to learn how to become motivated. You can become a ‘go-getter.’ But you have to learn how to become a 'go-getter.’ If you think you can just wake up one day and ‘decide’ it, you’re delusional and science disagrees with you.

It won’t happen. I 1000000% promise you that. I will bet my entire net worth on it.

But yes. I’m completely aware of the research behind the Growth vs Fixed mindset stuff. It mostly comes from this book. It’s very good.

People with a fixed mindset though are not gonna learn. Because they have already mentally decided to close themselves off to learning....

So how are they gonna learn?

You don't seem to be learning from the successful posters in this thread (MJ and Vigilante particularly) because you keep drilling in on a position/stance that you have on what is being discussed, instead of being open to receiving what others are saying. Thats the same exact thing you did in the Habits thread- you are not even CONSIDERING what the others are saying, you just keep reiterating and driving home the same point you want to make, over and over again, just using different words...

I know you made this statement:

"But when you actually point it out they get mad not because they think you’re wrong... simply because it’s a hit to their pride."

in regard to OTHERS and not yourself, but to me, as I'm reading this thread, I think it most fittingly applies to YOU. Your incessant reiterations is what makes me think this....

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I understand, TRUST BUT VERIFY. (Finally I'm succinct). But when I read your posts that is NOT what I comprehend from it.... And maybe not what others are taking away from it either.
OH The habits thread! That’s what you’re talking about... I totally agreed with that kid lmfao

he made really good points

him and i left that thread agreeing on almost every point lol

okay yea, I’m done with this convo... i knew there was something fishy about this

You don't seem to be learning from the successful posters in this thread (MJ and Vigilante particularly)

Yea, i only have the guy’s book on repeat on my kindle but refuse to listen

alrighty I’m done, thank you

i should have realized something was fishy about this when i looked at your 1500 rep bank despite have been here for 6 years

anyway, me and that guy weren’t arguing.. we were discussing and really making the same point.. ugh my brain hurts now lol

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Im not being fishy... Just telling you something I honestly think can help you, based on your posts that I have read...

I didn't read the habit thread to completion- so I am unaware that you guys came to an agreement on it. All the posts I read of yours you kept opposing what someone was saying, not saying that you should accept or agree, but it was like no matter what several posters said you just wasn't having NONE of it, just like you have been doing in this thread.

I am not a troll, as the "fishy" remark is being received that way.

If anything, YOU can be considered a troll based on the way you frame all your responses on this forum.

I have been respectful in what I had to say to you, and had no malicious intent toward you, either.

So ok. I guess, I'm done too... I made the point I was trying to make anyway!

(In this thread, I don't think you did though).

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
OH The habits thread! That’s what you’re talking about... I totally agreed with that kid lmfao

he made really good points

him and i left that thread agreeing on almost every point lol

okay yea, I’m done with this convo... i knew there was something fishy about this

Yea, i only have the guy’s book on repeat on my kindle but refuse to listen

alrighty I’m done, thank you

i should have realized something was fishy about this when i looked at your 1500 rep bank despite have been here for 6 years

anyway, me and that guy weren’t arguing.. we were discussing and really making the same point.. ugh my brain hurts now lol

There was a period of 3-4 years where I didn't post here too much. I've been out in the real world GETTING SHIT DONE. But thanks for the unspoken implication of what that type of remark (jab) means, sir!

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
I do alright. And in terms of a fixed/growth mindset, I really have no idea what thread/posts you’re even referring to but it’s quite the opposite. I’m a firm believer that whatever you want to do, you just have to learn. For example when we’re kids we gawk in amazement at adults driving. We sit there in awe thinking that we could never do that. But the reality is we just have to learn. It’s actually really easy and while it seems daunting at the beginning, if we learn it’s actually nothing.

I’m not sure what posts you’re referring to but, I’m guessing you’re referring to the brain chemistry ones? Are you referring to this post?

View attachment 21585

If you are, that’s the exact point. You can become motivated. But you have to learn how to become motivated. You can become a ‘go-getter.’ But you have to learn how to become a 'go-getter.’ And the thread contains a number of practical ways to move from the first category to the next. But if you think you can just wake up one day and ‘decide’ it, you’re delusional and science disagrees with you. It won’t happen. I 1000000% promise you that. I will bet my entire net worth on it.

But yes. I’m completely aware of the research behind the Growth vs Fixed mindset stuff. It mostly comes from this book. I agree. It’s very good.

When you go back and heavily edit this post and subsequent posts you are making my responses lose context!!!!

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
When you go back and heavily edit this post you are making my responses lose context!!!!
not doing it on purpose.. just adding thoughts and trying no to double post.. it’s the same post, i just added the screenshot

anyway, thank you

have a nice day

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
not doing it on purpose.. just adding thoughts and trying no to double post

anyway, thank you

Yup!

Cuz all I'm taking away is you are trying to get your narrative to fit, so that you can be RIGHT... And not WRONG...

I'm not trying to be right or wrong. Honestly I was trying to give you an outside looking in reply, cuz I honestly felt you kept missing the point of what others were trying to say, because you kept harping on only what you wanted to be right about.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
i only added a screenshot.. the post is the same..

anyway, stop bumping this thread.. no one wants to read all this

if there’s anything else to say you can message me as to not clutter up the forum with this crap

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL

if there’s anything else to say you can message me as to not clutter up the forum with this crap

Yes, sir! Roger that!!!!!

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Yes, sir! Roger that!!!!!

YOU don't want to read all this, because it shows you something you don't want to see about yourself.

But ok, you are the boss of me, I will stop posting bumping up, an already currently active thread that was already at the top of my browser when I clicked on the forum! Roger that!!!

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Please don't address me on this matter in a private message. I do not feel that ANY of what I have written here is is spam or trolling...as you have stated in your message! LOL

I also don't think what I have written is "crap", as I feel I have made several valid points...

If you say you are done with replying to me regarding this, then leave it alone.

Please get out of my inbox @ChrisV

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
this is all i said, for the record

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 3.37.24 PM.png

yo people read this shit to learn entrepreneurship... not to read this dumb shit

like 5 years down the line people read these threads

every post should add VALUE to whoever is reading it... there’s no value in the last few posts

stop spamming it... I’m being serious... this forum is supposed to be a historical record of advice for future entrepreneurs.. not some bickering bull----

this thread needs to go to the #landfill

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 4.01.56 PM.png

Last edited:

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
this is all i saidView attachment 21586

yo people read this sh*t to learn entrepreneurship... not to read this dumb sh*t

like 5 years down the line people read these threads

every post should add VALUE to whoever is reading it... there’s no value in the last few posts

stop spamming it... I’m being serious... this forum is supposed to be a historical record of advice for future entrepreneurs.. not some bickering bull----

this thread needs to go to the #landfill

There are MANY LEARNING LESSONS to be had right in in the exchange between me and you.

You keep saying you are done... yet, still replying!!! That's a learning lesson in itself.

When you say something, mean it.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
For the record @ChrisV what have I said that is DUMB? What have you said that is dumb?

It seems my replies are offending you and pissing you off. Not sure why. But, this is an OPEN FORUM. You don't get to decide who has to be silenced when you don't like what they are saying.

You haven't been around as long as me, I got SIX years in remember, maybe you need to take some time and get acclimated to how this forum works.

If MJ or another mod wants to Landfill this thread they will.. You don't need to try to make this thread become buried and hidden because you don't like what I said- I was not even trying to offend you at all... And I apologize if I did.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
yo seriously STOP bumping the thread... dude, MJ keeps this forum around so that future entrepreneurs have a historical record that they can read and gleam advice from

not so that members can have personal bickering that people are going to have to wade thought

there’s nothing i any of those posts that a future entrepreneur can look at like “Wow this really helped my life!”

that’s why this forum exists

if you have some personal advice or whatever you have on your mind, that’s what messages are for... not for everyone to have to wade through useless crap.

i am starting to think you’re a troll

Why are you STILL in my inbox if you are DONE?! There was no need to send a second message.
You are so manipulative @ChrisV . The record reflects what transpired, and the readers are extremely smart and critical thinkers around here....This exchange is not lost on anyone here, trust me...Maybe except YOU.

Now, I'M done.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!