The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Shruti11

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 18, 2018
Read the book..It really gave me a new insight and great mindshift beliefs..amazing content out there MJ DeMarco..respect for providing such amazing content for everyone..

The Legend

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Aug 16, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Hi MJ I haven't read it, I purchased it on Audible and listened to it. I'm now on my 5th time listening to it (when I'm driving to my various places of business) and I just can't get enough of it. I've recommended it to scores of people. It really has changed my mindset and I know it will ultimately change my income and lifestyle. Thanks MJ!

Shigo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 16, 2018
Ondo, Nigeria
I've read the millionaire fast lane, although it's Pirated e-book, couldn't afford the real thing. And I know it's the book that's going to change my life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

igorwol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 21, 2018
Hello everyone!

I have finished reading today and joined the forum immediately!

Gib Berish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 15, 2018
@MJ DeMarco , Hello MJ! What a great read!, especially from a fellow Chicago area (IN) native who also moved to Phoenix...BUT these coincidental similarities pale in the shadows of all the similarities found deep in the hearts, minds, and spirits of true fellow ENTREPRENEURS. I read (Audible, but buying the paperback) MFL and couldn't believe my ears! You, my friend, have truly done it! You have succinctly and honestly said what needs to be heard, to once and for all motivate, clarify, and guide those who will CHOOSE to take strategic, consistent action to multiply money and time. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!

KingChuck211

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 24, 2018
Birmingham, U.K
Read the book a few months ago.

Really changed my perspective on things and gave me confidence that I was on the right path.

I am now expecting to launch my business next month and couldn't be any happier!

Thank you MJ!!

Mrgoodchi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 30, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Just finished the book this morning around 5:12am PST (it has been a personal accomplishment and an honor)! I am becoming a student and practitioner of the fastlane lifestyle. Some take aways I have learned and implemented in my life.

1. I stopped treating my business like a hobby. I'm in a good field and developing a business that I can scale. I am a brand.
2. I closed down my dropshipping discount store. I already have a focus and it's not based on discounts as well.
3. Dream big. Dream Big

Looking forward to reading unscripted next...

Ted Taheny

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 16, 2018
I just finished the book last week. It was very comprehensive and the BEST book I’ve read regarding business insight.
My mindset has completely changed. I recognize the multitude of gurus who trick people and also recognize what it means to be a true seller. I get excited knowing that people who are my age (25) can make legendary money without being “lucky” or talented. I enjoyed how you broke down every process, rather than ending it half way through. There’s just so much new information in the book that I have to say it’s flawless.

ErickR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 24, 2018
Honolulu, Hi
This book is on the top of my recommendation list. I am currently re-reading it for the third time. You can't just wish for success, you have to get the correct road map and drive! Thank you MJ!

AlexVilch

MVP Development || StartupServices.ca
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 23, 2018
Toronto
This book is what got me here. Great read.
What I liked:
Eye-opening.
Makes me think.
Gives hope for a better future.
Teaches that success comes from hard work and a bit of luck.

Peter L

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 23, 2018
Thank You MJ for both the books, as many others I have read (listened on audible) the book based on a recommendation in a facebook group and WOW for a self development business genre book addict it is something else. I am not sure if I have what it takes to join the fastlane the mediocrity is so comfortable but this totally makes sense. Thank You again I know you have changed my life forever.

chriszach

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Aug 25, 2018
Athens, Greece
Greetings to all,

Just finished the book. I'm restless, can't stop thinking about all the blindspots I've been missing.
Let's do this.
Thanks MJ.

Alldaymate

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 28, 2018
I read MFL after I read Unscripted . I absolutely loved both.

I found out about them at a perfect time in my life. I've been interested in entrepreneurship, but have been sitting on the sidelines until this year. And fortunately I was recommended both of these books by a reddit thread.

Really great books!

Santi M

See you on the fastlane
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 22, 2018
Fastlane
I just finished the book two days ago, I'm still young (16 year old) and I'm from Spain. Thank you MJ and thanks to the whole community. The Millionaire Fastlane is the best book I've ever read and I'm waiting for unscripted (I'll get the order on Monday if Amazon fulfills)
Let's do it!

Kaizen502

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 5, 2018
Germany
I finally read the book!

This book was for years on my to-read list on Goodreads.com. I read the book the past weeks like an addict and feel like I should smack myself in the face for not reading it when I first heard about the book!

I am in a difficult situation with my business and feel like the book helped me to cement why I am not following a 9-to-5 career like all of my friends who graduated with me. FOMO got me the past months.

Thanks for the book and for the many eye-openers it contains!

Kaizen502

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 5, 2018
Germany
@Everto

thank you for your offer. I am good for now. I started selling shirts with the POD craze but figured out a path I want to follow in the future to get into the Fastlane.

I am currently planning and working on something different, which I should have done from the beginning. I will post a complete story in the introduction sections when I have some time in between.

BTW I am from Ulm, Germany

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Read the book. The biggest grievance is that it calls some of the most profound and undeniable issues "excuses" with no basis for it in the previous chapters ... and that after I had enjoyed 98% of an up-to-that-point flawless book and was hoping for a strong finish. Still, the bottom line is more than fine.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.