The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Benito Alvarez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jul 14, 2018
Marbella, Spain
And done... being honest I joined the forum half way through and since then have been dying to post this!!

This book is a total game changer. I have never had so many aha moments in one book. This is mainly because of it's continous and focused attach on my slowlane mentality. I am deeply grateful for this intervention. Thank you MJ! sincerely, thank you.

I would love to say that I'm free of my old ways, however I catch myself continuously with event thinking rather than process thinking, and so many other slowlane behaviours. I don't just want the knowledge I want to deeply rewire my brain and that's why I'm in this forum to surround myself with people who think, live, breath and shit fastlane. I truly hope I can add as much value as I have received.

See you in the threads...

Side note, I have decided to immediately re-read the book for better integration while practicing speed reading since I have the content fresh so I wont feel i'm missing out. Two birds, one stone...

Caroleen M

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jul 22, 2018
Sydney, Australia
Read that one first. Liked it and immediately went on to looking for more MJ stuff as I needed MORE. I was hungry for that fix. I like playing the audiobook over and over again as reinforcement. I turn off the internet on my phone and let it play in my audible app to let all of the good advice sink into my subconscious. I have to say massive action is often scary because it means leaping out of one's comfort zone, but there is no growth without discomfort: it comes with the territory and means we're learning. Thx @MJ DeMarco

Progress

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I have just finished reading the book today. A real eye opener and I am ready to implement everything I have read. Thanks MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Graft10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 10, 2018
I've read TMF . My one serious gripe is how comes I hadn't come across it sooner.

The whole ecosystem of the books and the forum really do give those of us at the first stage of our Fastlane journey a great environment to flourish.

I'm really enjoying the forum.

Big thank you to MJ. You didn't have to be so proactive in trying to help people switch lanes but you have and continue to do so. Much appreciated.

Graft10

rybanez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Jul 24, 2018
I read TMF several years back and it had a massive impact on me. It's one of my top favorite books and was one that I read after my FTE that gave me the confidence to change my life for the better. Thanks so much MJ for writing it!

larrymclean

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 19, 2013
Seattle
Started with Miracle Morning which pointed me to this book, loved it! Looking forward to checking out more of MJ's work.
I have now read The Miricle Morning. I have been putting my version of TMM (SAVERS) into action at the beginning of each day for the past week. This is empowering and life-altering stuff. Thanks all!

SROWE85

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 22, 2018
United Kingdom
I read TMF over a year ago and have been using it as a "manual" ever since. Out of all of the books i have read with regards to financial freedom, this one has the clearest, most logical perspective and has completely shifted my mindset. Thank you for taking to time to write this. I hope to shake your hand one day.

Renz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 27, 2018
Read the book. I've learned on how to respect time and to immediately change my perceptions about money, education, wealth. etc..

Wayne G

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jul 27, 2018
I just finished The Millionaire Fastlane last night. It has changed my outlook on pretty much everything I previously thought about money and entrepreneurship. I'm glad I found this book before I made any big decisions.

Tim Gorman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 27, 2018
I've read TMF in its entirety several times and have referenced specific portions of it on many occasions. Just about to finish Unscripted and looking at re-reading TMF again for several reasons:
1 - Its time to take action and the book serves as a very good kick in the pants to get things done.
2 - Reading Unscripted has motivated me to do the same again with TMF.
3 - Probably my biggest reason, my 17 year old son asked for a good business related book to read in order to get a good start on his life. As a result I'm providing him his own personal copy of TMF and intend to read my own copy along with him so we can discuss the information it provides as we process it.

Respectfully,
Tim

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.