The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

BLACKTHUNDER

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 13, 2018
Read TMF and loved it. Recommended it to a friend after reading halfway through the book. It really had a profound "uncovering the Matrix" effect on me. I will never forget stumbling upon this culture shock of ideas, mindsets and epiphanies. I'm still a bit shaken that there was even another reality than the "slowlane". I truly believed Wealth was for "them" (other people ) and not for me. This book showed that is not the case. I will have to reread the book for sure because it was just so much :happy:. Thank you Mr DeMarco.

visiomari

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
710%
Mar 31, 2018
Canada
I want to get my sticker, so here is the post! I read the book after finding it recommended on reddit.

I got it from an interlibrary loan and it came in just in time for my birthday this year! I remember waking up early on my birthday just to continue reading it while walking on the treadmill at the gym, and my mind being blown.

Of course, I ended up buying it.
I’ve read it at least 10 times since then (not an exaggeration). Every re-read gives me something new to think about.

Best birthday present ever.

fstop314

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 13, 2018
Hello @MJ DeMarco ,
I read the book and would like to take a moment to thank you. I have never been hit with so many clarity in my life before. Somewhere the pieces are all over in my head. You provide a lot of frameworks (WCCA, WADM, CENTS) and analogies (especially chapter 38 chess analogy) to make the pieces fit. I'm pretty speechless, to say the least.

Regards,

Michael
PS. I'm very interested in a deeper explanation of chapter 38 chess analogy in MF. Is it really discussed in Unscripted ?

Joe Lee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jul 15, 2018
I read the book! Well, I actually listened to the book, but it was still amazing!

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ[/QUOTE]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rahuldak

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 17, 2018
India
Wow!
No other finance book has made me realize the lameness of creating wealth slow, investing in stocks in hopes of getting unexpected return after few decades, saving for retirement.
Thank you MJ for this motivational thrusting book.

Owlman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jul 17, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read unscripted before millionaire fastlane. Almost died from panic attack

Arnoho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jul 17, 2018
Finland
I have to admit that the millionaire fastlane might be the first book that I have ever read till the end. And It wasn’t even written in my native language. What I found out was that I like reading I just don’t like reading nonsense fantasy.

Currently I am listening unscripted and I truly like @MJ DeMarco your attitude. Sometimes it’s hard to explain people why I am not happy when I have my dream job and great salary. I don’t even have to work from eight to four but still I feel that something is missing. I have always known why but It feels great when I hear someone else having same thoughts. Thank you for sharing those!

NovaAria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 18, 2018
Just finished my first read.
And I said first because I will probably go through it again soon while am working on my idea.
The end goal: A business worth 10 millions when sold.
I used to think that this goal was impossible... well, not anymore.

StayHeady

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 18, 2018
Ive read The Millionaire Fastlane and loved it. Actually i read it and then got it on audible. Ive listened to it a few times now. It really is a masterpiece MJ. I cant thank you enough. Inspiring, Honest and to the point, it provided me with not only clarity but vision and direction as well. Thanks again

netgains

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 15, 2012
Finished reading the book yesterday. Quite refreshing (and entertaining). Will recommend it to my slow lane friends and acquaintances.

okaycat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 19, 2018
I've read the book, and my paperback copy of TMF is full of purple tabs with useful tips and quotes that I will refer back to. On top of that, I've got two handwritten pages of notes! Fantastic read.

hydemx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 20, 2018
I've just read the book and I have to say it's one of my all time favorites. I loved MJ's honest and straight way to express concepts and convey the message. I've read other books like the 4 hour work week, but I feel that Millionaire Fastlane is a great eye opener and action trigger for us who want to be wealthy.

Thanks MJ, definitely loved reading your book and UNSCRIPTED is on its way to my home. I'm going to read it the next week.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.