The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ARTICLE 13: What the Actual Hell Europe?

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Feb 4, 2018
Germany
, the GDPR might do more harm than good ,
Why did the government implement GDPR then?

GDPR is bad for the elite but good for the average Joe? (At least, everybody is affected by it = no competitive advantage for individual company, but good for Google due to more wasted advertisements Google still gets cash for).
The filter applies to future uploads, so you don't have to go back and scrub your old dirty laundry
- In addition to the upload filter, you'll also need takedown processing. If someone uploads something out of your control, and games the filter, you'll allow the owner to submit a takedown request.
I see.
But this is just voluntary.
Sometimes, it helps growth hacking, provided my watermark is inside and preserved.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Why did the government implement GDPR then?

GDPR is bad for the elite but good for the average Joe? (At least, everybody is affected by it = no competitive advantage for individual company, but good for Google due to more wasted advertisements Google still gets cash for).

I see.
But this is just voluntary.
Sometimes, it helps growth hacking, provided my watermark is inside and preserved.
If you want to spread you can just give your image creative commons copyright, use it on your watermark, and your giving explicit permission to share. Opt in rather than opt out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.