The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to take your business to the next level? I'll coach you.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I saw this thread a couple of days ago and decided that the program wasn't for me. Then I was thinking about it today, realized it felt uncomfortable to join (because I'm conflicted about which goals I should pursue, hence why I thought the program wasn't for me) so I pulled the trigger. Thanks for the offer, @Kung Fu Steve.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I saw this thread a couple of days ago and decided that the program wasn't for me. Then I was thinking about it today, realized it felt uncomfortable to join (because I'm conflicted about which goals I should pursue, hence why I thought the program wasn't for me) so I pulled the trigger. Thanks for the offer, @Kung Fu Steve.

Impressive self awareness

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
I’m in. Is there a link I need to go to in order to get signed up?

Hey all -- I really appreciate the kind words.

@PabloBlanco -- I was expecting more americans but it looks like we have 7 countries represented already... it should be a great time!

Time zone will never be perfect for us but I'll try to do it on a Saturday so it's easiER for people to log in.

Either way, everything will be recorded so if you miss something, you'll be able to catch on. And if you have questions that weren't answered you can post in the FB Group and I'll be right there.

@c4n Boom! You're on it :)

@JAJT on the pricing, I have a diabolical master plan... the program will eventually switch up to 297/month. For these guys signing up I'm going to grandfather any of them in.

To give you a little insight... a certain company I know a little bit about charges $230 per 30 minute coaching session. Most therapists charge insurance companies somewhere around 300-500 for an hour session. I want this to be available to everyone... but I want it to be a little chunk so they actually take it serious... so 300/month is not a lot of money but it IS if they aren't using it.

There are only 9 areas of your life you can change... if you change any single one of them it's life-altering. If you change ALL of them -- that's when you see people who are absolutely on fire. What this will turn into is a "year long course" where each month you'll get a new booklet in the mail with a training video, a weekly coaching call, and obviously all of the support...

But more than that it's going to be extremely advanced for entrepreneurs. I want to cover the emotional and psychological side of being an entrepreneur but I also want to include the very specific skills I'm teaching fortune 50's like the value chain, managing cashflow with a CFO position, understanding your role in your own company.

So mindset but also skillset.

Some of the sh*t I've learned from big buddy in the last few years have blown my mind. No one writes about this stuff, no one talks about it, it's the little details people leave out when running a business that make all the difference. It's fascinating to me...

So I'm rambling a bit here but I'm really going to create $3,000 of value per month at the $300 price tag.

And these guys that already signed up are going to get front row seats :)

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
Crap!!! How did I miss this thread before?? @Kung Fu Steve is it too late to join?

I saw this thread a couple of days ago and decided that the program wasn't for me. Then I was thinking about it today, realized it felt uncomfortable to join (because I'm conflicted about which goals I should pursue, hence why I thought the program wasn't for me) so I pulled the trigger.
Sounds like me. I hope the program is still open. I've seen Steve's posts for years and it was clear he was the Real Deal. Didn't realize he'd become the lead trainer for "Big Buddy" -- very impressive!

Benacles

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
354%
May 20, 2018
France
@garyfritz @MakeItHappen I've personally joined 10 days ago through another thread, so I can confirm that the coaching is still available.

Note that this is not a one-on-one coaching program, even though @Kung Fu Steve will reply within hours to any question you might have.

You'll have to do a lot of work all by yourself, based on Steve's exercises and material. But then, we all know that everything great and meaningful is rooted in a process, don't we?

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
To answer the question: YES the program is still open.

It's now morphed into an ongoing monthly group coaching program. Each month new exercises are unlocked in business and personal areas. Strategic growth for the business and setting higher standards for ourselves personally.

P.S. I just had the 5th person email me today that they have doubled their income since joining.

That's what I'm talkin about!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
To answer the question: YES the program is still open.

It's now morphed into an ongoing monthly group coaching program. Each month new exercises are unlocked in business and personal areas. Strategic growth for the business and setting higher standards for ourselves personally.

P.S. I just had the 5th person email me today that they have doubled their income since joining.

That's what I'm talkin about!
How many email addresses does your mom have?

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.