The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Jav100

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jun 20, 2016
After reading until page 306 then taking a three month break, I decided to start from page 1 and just finished 30 minutes ago. This time I read the whole thing in about 3 weeks (still could be way faster).

Very good read - I like the practicality of the advice and the lack of BS which after reading elsewhere for years is sickening (401K, compound interest etc)

Now I need to get moving and take more action!

Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

feonaleejones

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 14, 2018
I’m reading UNSCRIPTED right now and it’s completely changed my view on life. I’m feeling excited to put these steps to action and finally rewrite my financial brainwashing over the past 20+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Hello MJ, I am new to real entrepreneurship and your two books are more than excellent. When I read your books I feel understood and butt kicked in a positive way. I read and listen at the same time and try to get the most out of them.

I finished listening to Unscripted and repeated it twice now. I go for a walk every day in the morning mostly because I want to listen to your book while walking.

When I started online, I thought about money, money, and money. Even if my content is good, we could easily feel that I was selling instead of helping. When I read my reviews and my content now I want to edit and erase every word I wrote till now, just like you did when you wrote 6 chapters and thrown it the trash can.

Thank you again, MJ.
Cheers from France. Youba

Citizensoldier

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 7, 2018
Cincinnati

View attachment 14816

I just finished UNSCRIPTED . Will probably need to go back through it a few times. Looking forward to the journey now that I have swallowed the red pill.

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
I have just finished UNSCRIPTED after reading TMF . After reading the books and GOLD/Notable posts I feel that my mindset is now more solid than it has ever been and it continues to grow every day I spend on this forum.

I can not thank MJ and everyone on this forum enough for giving me the red pill and also helping me realize how life works.

denis10

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jun 16, 2018
Read (listened to) the book.

It's my favorite book about these kind of topics. Any chance it will be published in German? (So I can give it to some of my friends who are not speaking english that well?)

LifeLongFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jan 11, 2018
Estonia
Round 1 done!

Learned a ton of new vocabulary. Something about your writing style is really satisfying and eye-opening (I'd venture a guess it would be your honesty and straight-forwardness).
In my opinion Unscripted dug -psychologically speaking- even deeper than The Millionaire Fastlane . I found confirmation to things I have suspected my whole life (for example your predetermined "normal life").
Will go to round 2 and squeeze out whatever was left after the first reading - that's the kind of book you need (and want) to read several times to fully understand. Perfect example of a productocracy!

On a sidenote: Your new hairstyle you mentioned there caught me off guard:rofl:! Would really like to see a picture of that!

Thanks for another world-rocking book MJ!
Take care!

Jason "GrandK"

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jun 17, 2018
Pacific Northwest

View attachment 14816

Read it. Much love for UnScripted . One of my all time favs. I would rank it up there with Rich Dad. Highly recommended.

Nadine Fortin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 28, 2018
Gatineau, Canada

View attachment 14816

Yes! I finished Unscripted a couple of months ago. It is great and makes total sense. It took me a long time to read because there are so many beliefs and biases to shake down. I have to admit that I am still stuck in the scripted life. But I am working hard to build the foundation toward my unscripted life despite a few set backs. Thanks MJ

MelanitaD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Jun 19, 2018
Alexandria, VA

View attachment 14816

I've listened to both MFL and Unscripted on Audible at least 3x. I have a small business and a full-time gig and I'm looking to scale my small business using the principles in your book. I'm a reformed action-faker and appreciate the shade you throw at those of us who would rather pay for another course, than take action. So grateful to be working toward my gold gum ball!

Warmly,
Melzilla

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I finished UnScripted , I now have more clarity than I have ever had. It was the hardest read that I ever had. Don't get me wrong it was a pleasure reading, but this book was so personal, it spoke so directly to me that. I felt self conscious uncountable times, forced to face my biases (my bullshit in other words). This is little and I have a lot more to say. One thing that I must say is that somethig fascinating happened to my psyche. The book touched somethig metaphysical. While reading something clicked in me so fast and so hard that my perception on reality was altered. It's like somethig swaped my red glases with blue glases. I had an internal shift. While the effect went off after two days I still feel different on a subtel level. I'm still amazed while thinking of that moment. Who knew that a book can do this? What I know now is that I find it harder than ever to relate to people around me and I know that I never ever want to work a JOB again in my life. I have a personal thread in the introduction section where I talk more about this. I started rereading the first book now, The Millionaire Fastlane and I'm so captivated. It's as if I'm reading it for the first time. It feels fresh and interesting.

Yes! Great to hear it.

PS: You are a great Author MJ! Are there a book in work? Please let us know, I will instantly pre-orderer it! Thanks!

It's in the works.

This is hands down, the best business book of all time.

I hope so! If I didn't feel it was better than TMF , I wouldn't have written it!

Just finish UNSCRIPTED . Recommended it to a few people.

Thank you for that sir.

but Unscripted dives deeper

Thank you, that was my intent.

I'm doing the dishes while listening. Reach chapter 32. had to put down the wet glasses to rewind the audio and verify what I just heard. Yup, the story about the reader who choose TMF over "Money" from Tony Robbins was me, and that story was my introduction on this forum. Thanks for choosing my story @MJ DeMarco, I'm still here, not financially freedom yet, but fighting for it, with a couple of failed ventures since that introduction, but still hustling.

Thank you sir for posting that information!

It was the absurd 17 hours and 30min

I wrote everything that needed to be written.

I want to recommend this book to everybody I meet. Definitely in my top 5 list of life-changing books of all time

Thanks Keith for the recommendations!

In my top 3 best books I have read.

Thank you!

A definite improvement in style and content over TMF.

I thought so. I've changed as a writer in 8 years.
Your new hairstyle you mentioned there caught me off guard:rofl:! Would really like to see a picture of that!

Yes, that is me with long hair.

IMG_0818.jpg

FriscoJP

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 23, 2017
Florida
Read Unscripted while on a 3 1/2 week adventure around Europe using most of the PTO at my job.

Want to talk about an emotional experience? Shatter your existence while you're actually free of it, and then see how harsh it is to get dropped back in.

Ready to Unscript, captain.

RobbertOutenaar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Jun 9, 2018
Just finished it. Awesome book It really takes ownership and responsibility to a whole new dimension. Will also come back to this book many times and compare it with my process.
Thanks a lot MJ for this gem!

sinj

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jul 20, 2017
Mexico
I read unscripted a few months ago. It has helped me to start shaping my mindset and is a book that I will continue to reference in the journey.

Edwin Fernandez

Freedom
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Feb 7, 2018
I've listened to the Unscripted audiobook twice already, going through the physical copy now, slowly. Thanks MJ for providing this framework that will increase our chances for reaching true freedom. So grateful to you; As I enter the dark forest, this book is my torch.

RB96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 10, 2017
United Kingdom
Ive Read Uscripted - well again listened to it via Audible, this was my 2nd time after waiting with baited breath for its release on 2017 and got it as soon as its audio version was out, i listened to it withing the week and have been meaning to relisten eversince, i recently listened to it last week after TMF to help reframe me mind - NB Thank You MJ should have said Thanks in the TMF thread to sorry

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.